Chapter 15: Grandchild!?

(Edited)

Warning: MATURE SCENES AHEAD. (Enjoys😈)

Becky's pov:

I woke up beside Leone, his arms wrapped around my waist securely and my face hid in his chest.

Then suddenly my phone beeped Indicating a message, so I looked at my phone which was in the night stand and read the message it said......

"Dear Becky Fucking Anderson or Dominic....I see You got married with Leone. So you think I can't do anything to you Bitch. Your are gonna come to me by yourself because Leone will only make you only cry Bitch".

I saw that message and was staring at my phone when suddenly I felt Leone's hand around my waist tightening and he spoke in his husky voice "Good Morning, Love". I greeted him back and did my morning routine and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast as our maid was on leave.

While I was preparing breakfast I felt a strong arms hugging my waist it was none other than Leone and he started kissing my neck. So I said "Stop it, Leone I am making breakfast" while blushing hard.

Then he turned me around and offed the gas then picked me and made me sit in the kitchen counter and started kissing me roughly, my hands wrapped around his neck while his was on my waist.

After the rough kissing, Leone started opening my shirt and started leaving wet kisses in my neck, jaw and collar bones.

But before he could go further his phone rang and he groaned in annoyance while I chuckled breathing heavily.

Then he picked up his phone and went away while speaking to someone while I started cooking again then finally Leone came and was about to continue what he was doing but before he could continue I said "Breakfast is Ready" and placed it in the table and he said "My Food was Ready very before" he said while licking his lips making me blush.

I then hit his chest playfully and we started eating our food after that he kissed my forehead and said "Be Ready by 8" and went to work.

Then I cleaned the dishes and was about to go my room to find a perfect dress for tonight but my phone rang indicating Lily. So I picked up my phone immediately and was about to speak when I heard her crying.

So I asked her worriedly "Babe...what happened....why are you crying". She said "That Bastard C-cheated On m-me".
I was in shock because they were in relationship about 7 years.

She then started crying and I was calming her down then I finally I said her to come and stay with us and she agreed.

Finally it is 8 and I am waiting for Leone and I suddenly heard my phone ringing and it was Leone I picked up and he said "Come outside, I am waiting".

So I went outside and saw his car and got inside the car then we drove to Mr and Mrs Dominic Mansion.

We entered the Mansion and Mrs Dominic welcomed us and we sat in the living for a while and started talking about some random things while Leone went to the study room to talk with Adam and Mr Dominic.

Then finally we went to the dining room and started having dinner. While we were having dinner Mrs Dominic suddenly asked me "Dear did you speak with Lily...she always calls me atleast once a week".

I gulped some water before speaking and I said nervously "Lily talked to me in the morning....and she said that her boyfriend cheated on her...So I said her to come and stay with us".

Mrs Dominic scoffed in disbelief and said "What...How can he do that...she is a diamond...Bastard" she said in anger and then she said "Let her stay with us...anyways I feel bored alone atleast I will have someone to talk with" I agreed with her.

Then we again started eating while speaking when Mr Dominic indicated something to Mrs Dominic and she cleared her throat and said "Leone and Becky....When are you both giving us a grandchild" she said while I choked on my food and looked at Leone to see him looking at me smirking and he said
"Soon". He said while I blushed hard.

Then we completed our dinner and ate our dessert and spoke with eachother and it was already night so we bid our goodbye and went.

Our car ride was awfully silent and then finally Leone parked the car and we went inside after we entered our house. Leone immediately pinned me in the wall and started kissing me hungrily and I responded immediately.

                          (18+)
(I know many of them are not even 18...But I don't care)

We kissed passionately while our tongues were fighting for dominance then suddenly Leone broke the kiss and looked at me and said "Trust Me" I nodded my head and he picked me up in bridal style.

He carried me to his bedroom and put me in the bed gently and started kissing me roughly while removing my dress and I removed his coat and shirt.

Then he removed my dress completely and now I was only in my bra and underwear and he was in his pants. Then he started kissing and sucking  my neck, jaw and collar bones and then he unhooked my bra.

I tried to hide myself but he pinned my hands above my head and started sucking and bitting my right nipple while massaging my other one and then he did the same to my left nipple. Then he slowly trailed his kiss to my stomach and then he stopped near my panties.

He first took of his pants and then he came near me and took my panties off and started sucking my inner folds while gripping my Thighs roughly and I started moaning his name. Then he started licking my clit and I tugged his hair softly and then suddenly he thrusted 2 fingers inside me and was fingering me and then felt a knot in my stomach and said "I am cumming...Fuck..." and he said "Come Babygirl" and I came hard and Leone licked my juices and said "So sweet".

I was panting heavily when I felt something poking in my entrance and then I saw Leone's member and it was really big and without warning he thrusted his whole member inside me while I moaned loudly, he gave me time to adjust then I nodded my head to move.

So he moved slowly at first and then hard and rough while groaning, the room was filled with my moans, his groans and our skin slapping sound.

He was thrusting really hard and I came already but he didn't, then suddenly he turned me around in all fours and entered again while his one hands was in my waist and another was on my hair pulling it. Then finally he came, his white liquid filled me up, but he didn't stop.

He again changed the position now I was riding him while his hands was gripping my waist tightly and I was crying in pain and pleasure. Then finally he entered in my asshole breaking me apart, which pained in the first but after sometime the pain turned into pleasure and finally we came together.

And then Leone and me layed near eachother while breathing heavily and he asked "Are you okay" and I just nodded my head and he wrapped a blanket around our naked body and kissed my forehead and we slept in eachothers arms peacefully.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.

A Heated Chapter 🔞.
I am not good in writing smuts...
So it won't be that good and again bare with me. 

Bye~~👿💋