Chapter 44: My Flower

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

While we were speaking I noticed that father didn't say a word about today's garden incident with Aunt Veronica.

And I also noticed the fact that he was in Coma. But Why? or How?.

So I asked him "Father, You mentioned you were in Coma for 3 years.
What happened?".

He sighed and started "It all happened when you were just 3 months old.

One day I was taking care of you as your Mom and Dad needed some alone time together.

I remember till now, I was putting you to the bed but you were clinging onto me. So I read you a story book but the half way through the story book you slept while chewing your thumb.

And then I wrapped a blanket around you and was admiring when I heard the door open of the door.

And it was not a maid I could sense it. That person was coming towards me and he was about to knock me down.

But before that I punched him on his face with my elbow and then turned around to see a full black guy.
He wore everything in black making me difficult to identify him.

But then he started fighting me while trying to punch and kick while I defended him but then I threw a hard kick near his crotch making him fall down in pain.

In that moment I tried to contact the security guards but no one responded.
Seeing no one respond that guy smirked at me and said
"No One will come to save you both".

And then again we started fighting while you were sleeping peacefully and then with a knife he stabbed in my arm making me hiss in pain.

Taking that chance he went near you and tried to harm you but before that with all my strength I took a chair and hit him in his head making him stumble and with that chance I took you in my arm and went outside to see
Mr and Mrs Dominic (Aaron's parents)
Tied in a chair with plaster in their mouth.

I went beside them and took the plaster off and then Mr Dominic said "Brandon run from here, Save Leone, There Is a bo-" before he could finish that unknown guy shot Mr Dominic right between his forehead making Mrs Dominic and me scared.

And without thinking I ran towards  outside while gunshots was trying to hit me and apparently one shot hit me in my lower back.

But without thinking about the pain
I was running towards the main gate and when I was about to open the main gate a  sound echoed...Boom....

I didn't look behind but I caged you in my arms tightly and fell down near the main gate while a piece of rock from the house flew towards me and hit me in my head making me unconscious.

The Mansion was demolished and it was in Fire making more than 100 people die and the only person behind this was the Russians."

After hearing this story I released a deep sigh and thought "Because of me more than 100 people died. Just because to save me". Oh! Then the members of Lee-Simones what they said was about this incident. Their father died in this incident".

"Thank you for Saving me and also for saying this incident to me" I said genuinely and he replied
"No Problem Son".

"And if you get any suspicious call or message please say it to me and If you want to talk about anything about Aunty Veronica. You can talk with me"
I said making him a bit tense but then he smiled and said "Of Course".

And then I left his room and went to my room to see Becky sitting in the bed exhausted while Asher was laying on her chest sleeping peacefully.

I went towards her and kissed her head and sat beside her and she gave me a small smile and I asked "Tired?"
"Very Much, So what happened spending lot time with my dad"
she asked.

"Oh that nothing, just speaking random stuffs" I said. But she raised her eyebrow and questioned "Oh Really, That's why you look So Sad, Baby You can share anything with me".

I sighed and said her the
"Mansion blast incident" and while I was saying her she was constantly rubbing my shoulder and was kissing my cheek.

"And you feel guilty now, Because more than 100 people died because of you" She asked and I nodded my head as yes.

"I just can't digest the fact that more than 100 people died just because of saving me, saving a single person.
They all were innocent why did they have to die?" I said.

Becky gave a long kiss in my forehead lovingly and started while caressing my cheek "Leo, whatever happened it happened it is past and we Can't change the fact they all died".

"I know, but" I said and she replied
"You can't change the fact they all died but you can surely help their families for a better life. We have money and power we can help them" I nodded my head as yes.

And then we spoke for few minutes and then I feed Becky dinner by myself and made her sleep and took Asher to his room.

And then I was about to call Jade when he called me by himself and said
"Boss, I found that Miss Veronica is once divorced and she lived in Russia for couple of years and returned here just 8 years back."

"Oh, New Information" I thought and then I said him to dig as much information he could and also said him to find out about that Mansion incident and mainly the people died in that incident and their families.

And then I thought to call it a day and was about to sleep beside Becky when I felt a bit thirsty. So I started walking towards the kitchen but when I was passing through Father's room. I heard voice of Aunt Veronica.

"Brandon, Please I am Sorry, I love you, Understand my situation" she begged Father.

"What situation you bitch, trying to harm my family" he asked in rage.

"I did that because, I Love You.
You are Mine Brandon. She came between us. She is a Bitch, A who-" before she could complete and loud sound echoed.

And I guess, Father slapped Aunt Veronica hard "Fuck, I didn't want to slap a women but apparently you made me do it. Listen you Bitch, I don't love you now or will never. The only person I truly love was her, My Flower" he said.

And after few minutes Aunt Veronica came outside father's room with a red  cheeks and her lips was also bleeding slightly.

Who is his Flower? I thought...

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Thank you all for 10k reads but I hope there is more Votes tho...

Who is Mr Anderson's Flower?
Damn..He slapped her.
Did she deserve right?

And mainly, I tried to write kind of a action sequence but I don't think it went well.
But did you guys like it?

Please Vote and Comment.
Bye~~😈💋

P.S..Guys I don't bite, So please feel free to Comment any requests, mistakes of mine or any Questions about this story.