Chapter 26: Mission Failed

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

Everything is planned to trap the Lee-Simones. My men's have already mingled with Lee-Simones as a snitch.

I woke up really early about 3am because the deal is gonna be at 4 in the morning.

I first kissed Becky's forehead and stomach and then went to do my routine after that I went outside my room to see dad waiting for me all dressed.

Then we went to the basement and ordered the squad our Plan A and Plan B. "If Plan A fails then Plan B should be followed" I ordered them and everyone said "Yes Boss".

We then went to the location to see, it was a house but really old and dirty. Then we saw 3 Black Cars standing outside the house.

I indicated my squad to separately  enter the house and Me, Dad and Jade went through the garden and we saw a window.

I saw through the window to see Some people speaking with eachother while wearing black dress and mask.

We then slowly broke the window without any noise and entered the house through the window while holding a gun.

I saw some of my man also entered the house and I indicated them to wait in the corner till the Russians leave and then finally the deal was over and the Russians left.

After that I pointed the gun in the head of the leader, I assume because he was ordering the others and was dealing with the Russians.

"Finally, you got trapped Mr Capo" I said while smirking and he then turned towards me still wearing a black mask and said....
"Not So Soon Leone".

He said and suddenly someone threw a smoke bomb inside the house and everything started to be blur because of the smoke and suddenly someone kicked me hard in my stomach and I fell down.

But I immediately got up and went outside the house while coughing to see a Black Car leaving the house.

Before we could do anything the car went really fast and disappeared. After the smoke was gone I went inside the house to see some people of Lee-Simones dead while all the members of my squad were alive.

"Fuck...Bastard, he knew we would come" I said and looked at my squad to see all of their head hung low.

"We had a opportunity to capture that bastard, But we let our opportunity slide like water" I said and Dad placed his hand in my shoulder and said "He will be in our Den at any cost".

We then went to our house and I said  One of the Car Number to Jade and said  him track the cars location.

I was so angry at myself, we should have been more attentive but How the fuck did they know we were there? Is there a Snitch? I thought.

I went to my house to see Becky coming towards me with a happy face and said "Leone, Baby You know what happened today.." she started, I just cut her off and said "I don't care what happened...Just leave me alone Becky" I said seriously.

I was about to go to my room when Becky held my hand and placed her arms around my waist and said "Baby..I am sure you are gonna be soo happy hearing this" she whined like a baby.

I got soo pissed, I was already angry and Becky's behavior made me more angry and I failed to control my anger and I harshly removed her hands from my waist and said...
"Becky I said leave me alone, you can't even understand that....You are just pissing me off" I said angrily.

I looked at Becky to see her head hung low with tears forming in her eyes but I didn't care about that right now because my stupid anger was taking over.

So I immediately went to my office room and sat in the chair while rubbing my temples and was thinking about today's events, how we miserably failed.

Thinking about it my anger started to raise again and then I calmed down, then Becky's smiling face came on my mind and then I recalled I took my anger on Becky, a wave of guilt rushed towards me.

I was about to go to Becky and apologize, when my phone rang Indicating Jade. I immediately picked up the call and he said "Boss, found the location where the car is parked" "Great, Send our squad to the location" I ordered him.

I then went to my room to see Becky sitting in the bed watching TV but not with a smile, she had red puffy eyes.

I then quickly took a shower and sat beside her and placed my head in her lap, she didn't say anything but looked away from me.

"Baby...Say to your Mama...Daddy is sorry...please forgive me" I said cutely while looking at her baby bump.

And I looked at her to see her smile a bit and then I held her face with my hand and she looked at me and I said "I am sorry for shouting at you....please forgive me"  she nodded her head  and said "Fine....I forgive you cutiepie"

"Woah...I am not cute...I am Hot" I complained and she just laughed at me and I said "What was the thing you wanted to tell me?" I finally asked her.

She was about to say something but before she could her stomach vibrated and she yelped in pain and then I looked at her with wide eyes and she smiled and said "The baby kicked".

"Fuck...My baby kicked and I felt it" I shouted like a maniac while grinning like a child. And then I looked at Becky gave her a kiss and said
"Sorry, Thank You and I fucking love you"

I love you too ....she replied

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story

Shit!..The plan failed.
I hope that Bastard Alex gets in Leone's hands soon.
Pray for Alex tho.....

Please Vote and Comment
Bye~~👿💋