Chapter 46: Plan

Leone's pov:

It's been two days after the incident.

I was drying my wet hair with towel while thinking...

Apparently Aunt Veronica left the next day after the incident to visit Vanessa which is a bit relief.

And yesterday I found out about the mysterious pills. It was just a sleeping pill but a dangerous one.

It is a heavy dosage pill, consuming more than 1 pill might be harmful and can even lead to death.

But the suspicious thing is the pill was band about 23 years back. So it is still a mystery. How the hell did she get it?

I was in my thoughts, when Becky back hugged my half naked body while wearing towel.

She nuzzled her face in my back and kissed it. I smiled a bit and then turned towards her and smirked at her and said "Already, Ready for 2nd round.
Were you not satisfied enough in the shower, babygirl".

I then picked her up and placed her in the bathroom counter and kissed her roughly making her moan in pleasure.

I slipped her towel off making her naked glory infront of me. I then grabbed her right boobs squeezing them.

We were making out when Becky suddenly broke our kiss and said "I need to get ready, Love".

She then pecked my lips softly and got down of the counter and went of the bathroom making me sigh looking down.

"Fuck, I need a cold shower" I thought and took another shower and went outside the bathroom to see Becky checking out herself infront of the mirror.

I back hugged her and our eyes meet through the mirror. "Bad Girl, You made me hard and left me. You deserve a punishment. Don't you?" I said in her ears and kissed her neck making her shiver.

"Don't worry, I will pay you tomorrow,  all day along" she said sexily in my ear and then kissed my lips again and was about to leave the room.

But before that "Love, I might come late today. There is lined up cases in the hospital. So don't wait up. Make sure to check on Asher when free" She said and went off.

I sighed and then went to the club to do some work.

Right now, it is 1:30am and I am trying to call Becky but her phone is switched off.

I called Kevin her bodyguard, he also didn't pick up his phone. I then ordered Jade to track Becky's phone which was also not possible.

I was about to call my squad to look for Becky. But then I heard a knock making me frown.

I opened the door to see Father (Mr Anderson) standing with anger and panick. "Where is Becky, I can't reach her" he said.

I sighed and said "Me too, I can't even track her. I will say my squad to look after her". He nodded.

Then Me and Father were discussing all the possibilities of who could have kidnapped Becky when suddenly we heard Asher's loud cry making us startled.

We both immediately went to Asher's room to see him crying while Mom was cooing him and Dad was making funny faces trying to calm him.

I then went towards them and indicated mom to give him to me.
He came into my embrace and stopped crying Slightly but was still weeping.

"Mom, He has Fever. Let's get him to the doctor" I said in panick.

"Don't Worry, Leo. I gave him medicine. He is just missing his mother. Becky has never left Asher this much time alone" Mom said making me sigh in relief as well as panick.

I was cuddling Asher while my squad were trying to find Becky.

"Leo, I need to go" Father said making all of us look at him in confusion.

"What happened, Brandon" Dad asked.
"Nothing to worry, I know where is Becky. I will Save her at any cost" he said making me frown in anger.

"Where is she?" I asked him.
"Somewhere, I will sav-" before he could finish "Where" I yelled at him.

"Leone!" Dad shouted.
"Please Dad, Where is my Wife" I asked again in dangerous tone making him shiver he sighed and showed his phone.

It was a video,there was my Becky tied up unconscious in the chair while someone pointed a gun in her head.

Then a voice came "Brandon,my love of my life. 20 years back I vowed to make you love me again and now I am just one step behind making you mine, Love".

Then it strike me "It is none other than
Aunt Veronica".

Dad eyes widen in shock hearing Aunt Veronica voice making him look at me in a Sorry and confused look.

The video continued "Brandon, My Love if you want your daughter back safe and healthy. You just have do the thing you promised me years ago.
Marry me, My love" she said making Father's eyes go wide in shock.

"Remember?, we thought after our Marriage we will build our own house with Vanessa and will live their with our 5 children".

"You remember, we planned to go to Paris for our honeymoon and you promised me to make love all night long" she said dreamly while Father was clenching his jaw in pure anger.

"And tomorrow in xxx Church we will get married with eachother and live our dream life together, my soon to be husband" hearing the word "husband" Father clenched his fist tightly making him look dangerous as hell.

"If you don't come tomorrow, Remember your daughter will be killed infront of you like that Bitch, Your Wife" she said making all our eyes go wide in horror.

While Father looked sad and defeated.

"I am gonna kill that Bitch" I said in anger. "Leo" Dad said in Sadness.

"Dad, Aunt Veronica is not a good person as we think. And I know you are confused. I will explain you everything after Becky comes home safe" I said in a calm tone.

"I will say my squad to track the location and find that bitch" I said in anger.

"No, Leo. Let's go as per she says" Father said making me confused "What!?".

"Tomorrow her dream will come true and also her Hell will start" he said while smirking.

Then Me and Father excused our self and Father said me the plan while I smirked thinking tomorrow is a big day for Aunt Veronica..Indeed

Plan:Rescue Becky.

**************************************
Thanks for reading my story.

Let's see what happens in the next chapter.

Will their plan going to be successful?

Another Twist!

Check out my another story
"Billionaire's Attractive Girl"

Please Vote and Comment.
Byee~~😈💋

Belated Merry Christmas Guys 🎅 🎄