~CHAPTER 4~

*•*•*•Hi, I'm May Pierce•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

The weekend went by in a blink of an eye. I talked to Natasha and Seb about my nightmare. Chase and I haven't talked to each other since that morning. I learned that Crap Bag's real name is Lucas and that the creepy one's name is Cole. Lizzie and I spent most of the weekend together, she told me that she's in all of my classes except one, and that's P.E. I made a system of how I'm going to be taking my showers, so I don't have to see the boys and the boys don't have to see me.

Here I am, first day of school dressed in my preppy uniform ready to head out.

"Why do I have to wear a stupid preppy uniform that's uncomfortable and ugly?" I asked the boys that were scattered around the room. Lucas was on my bed; Cole was on Chase's desk chair and Chase was on his bed not interested at all in what I have to say.

"Because it makes you look like you have school spirit" Lucas answers simply looking up for a second and smiles at me.

"What if I don't have school spirit, can I use my regular clothes?"

"I don't think Headmaster Cooper would like that."

"Can we at least use other shoes? These are just plain ugly" I asked looking at the shoes I'm wearing. They're brown, but not the good kind of brown, no, no, these are the caca kind of brown.

"Uhm- those aren't mandatory." He says while pointing at my shoes. "Did Chase not tell you?" I look at Chase and narrow my eyes at him. He looks up from his phone and says

"Oh, right, you can use different shoes if you want, those aren't mandatory." He looks down at his phone again.

"Really, I didn't know that." I take of the ugly shoes. "Is there a rule about socks?" I asked wanting to change the ugly socks too. They're also brown.

"No, you can change them." Lucas says looking at my socks and then looking at me. I took off the ugly socks and put on the tube socks that I brought with me and paired them with some white keds. My choice of footwear reminds me of that one song One Direction covered on one of their tours. I start to hum the intro of Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus until I realize someone is humming along with me. I turn around and see that it's Chase. He doesn't notice what he's doing until I start to sing

"Oh, how she rocks, in keds and tube socks" I point at my feet while singing that line.

"But she doesn't know who I am, and she doesn't give a damn about me" Chase looks up at me surprised while he sings with me. There's a dramatic pause until we both yell the next lyrics.

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby. Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby" we startle the guys. Cole drops his phone and Lucas has an arm on his chest. We burst out laughing at their reactions and the boys are still startled.

After we compose ourselves, Lucas looks at my outfit and says "Nice. I like it."

"Thanks, I like them too." I say and look at my outfit. I'm wearing a white school shirt that has the Academy's logo, a black school skirt, along with a black tie and of course the tube socks and the keds. I look like Britney Spears in that music video, except I don't have two braids and I'm wearing a tie. "Okay, let's go." I say and they all stand up and head towards the door.

Lizzie said she'd meet me downstairs to take me to class. When we get to the first floor, I see Lizzie and walk towards her.

"Hey Liz."

"Hello darling." She says and hugs me. I hug her back and we start walking to the main part of the school. The boys had left by now, oh well, I guess I'll see them in class. During the weekend I also learned that the boys are all in the same classes and that they also have all the same classes as me just like Liz, only difference is that they do have P.E. with me. "So, what is your locker number?"