~CHAPTER 35~

*•*•*•Can you just stay on the phone?•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"Ahh home sweet home." I say and look behind me to see the May, Cole and Liz looking at the house with mouths hung open. "Oh come on. Don't look at it like that."

We got here a couple of seconds ago and the first thing they noticed was how big the house is, not even the beautiful garden gnome Sebastian had made in the second grade that was sitting by the front door. I would've noticed the size first too so I don't know who I'm kidding. It's not small but it's also not huge. Let's call it a small mansion. Yeah that's about right.

"Like what?" Lizzie says being the first one to speak since we got here.

"Like you had never seen a house."

"Not this size." Cole comments and I sigh shaking my head.

"I'm sure you have, now come, come. I don't think you've met Cinnamon, Coconut and Cupcake." We all grab our suitcases from the trunk and start walking to the front door. I open the door and walk inside, we take off our shoes and I tell them to leave the luggage by the door that we would pick them up later. I walk to the kitchen the three of them following closely behind. "Mom? Sebastian?" We make it to the kitchen and see Seb dancing shirtless in front of the open fridge, with a spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth. When he turns around and see's all of us, he drops the spoon and jumps frightened.

"That was quite a dance babe." May says trying to contain her laughter.

"Why didn't you scream? I would've greeted you at the entrance." He says walking around the counter to hug me.

"I did scream. You were deep in dance mode," I shrug as he hugs me and I hug him back. He then proceeds to go hug and kiss May. They are honestly the cutest. "Where's mom?"

"She went to the supermarket to get extra things for thanks giving. Your grandparents are joining us for Thanks Giving. So is your aunt Karen, uncle Karl and your cousins." He says and I groan in protest.

"Why?" I whine and he shrugs. We start walking to the living room.

"You remember the deal Uncle Michael had with your mother's side of the family. I don't know why you're surprised."

"I thought that after he uh... died, that would've ended."

"I don't think so." He shakes his head and sits down on the sofa and May sits next to him. I hear barking and soon after the C trio entered the living room.

"Hello boys. Did you miss me?" they all jump on me and start licking my face.

Cinnamon, Coconut and Cupcake are obviously my dogs. Cinnamon is a beautiful Golden retriever. Dad had gotten him for me when I was just a little girl. I was about 6 years old when I got Cinnamon. Coconut is a cute little French bulldog he has caramel colored fur with darker spots all over his body, he was the first dog I had gotten with my own money I got him when I was like 11 years old and dad wanted me to get a fish or something, but I had told him that this was the dog that I wanted and he let me get him. And Cupcake the newest addition to the family I got him two months after dad died, a drunken night's decision with Hailey. And I regret nothing because they make me happy.

"I'm taking that lick as a yes." They get off me and I sit on one of the couches. Coconut jumps on my lap and I scratch him behind the ear. I see Cinnamon jump on Cole's lap and he becomes stiff not knowing what to do. "Are you afraid of dogs?"

"Kind of, it's just I've never come close to one."

"Never?"

"Never. The apartment building where my family used to live didn't allow pets and then my parents sent me to Henderson, so I never got the chance to get a pet."