~CHAPTER 33~

*•*•*•What an eventful day•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"At your house?" Cole asks and I nod rapidly.

I was currently walking around campus with Cole right next to me. It was just the two of us this morning everybody else was doing something. And me being the nosey nelly I am, I asked Cole what he was doing for Thanks giving, he said that he was most probably gonna stay here and do nothing, since his parents were going to travel to I don't know where for thanks giving. So then I proceeded to invite him to my house for Thanks giving. Mom had already said yes to May and Lizzie, so why not Cole.

"Yeah, mom already said yes to May and Liz, so why don't you come too. You three don't have anything going on during Thanks giving so I just thought why not bring you guys with me."

"That's very thoughtful of you but I can't accept that."

"Why not?"

"Why do you want me there?"

"Because."

"That's not a reason."

"Fine then because you are one of my best friends and I don't want you to spend your Thanks giving alone at school most probably eating shitty vending machine food." I state as we walk through the doors on the main building which I found out was named after Henderson's son Atticus. "So you gonna come to my house for Thanks giving?"

"I'll have to ask my mom." I squeal hugging him.

"I'm a great convincer." I nod and he chuckles shaking his head.

"You are." He nods we walk around in silence for a few minutes until Cole decides to speak again. "Remember our last talk?"

"Vividly, I told you that Max is a great guy and that Chase didn't kiss me."

"You also told me that next time, I talk you listen." He explains. And I nod smiling.

"You taking me up on my offer?" I look to my left seeing somebody pass us by, before looking back at him.

"Kind of?"

"What's up?"

"Well there's this girl. She's in my AP Bio class right and she's gorgeous and nice and we've been hanging out more recently, and I like her."

"Oh please don't tell me it's May."

"No, no, no. But her name does start with M."

"What's her name?"

"Maya." He looks the other way, but not before I see a fait blush on his cheeks.

"Ar- are you blushing?" He nods lightly and I awed.

"Yeah, yeah get it all out now please."

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like her?"

"A solid seven and three quarters."

"Is she bitchy?"

"In good way."

"How long have you guys been talking?"

"About a week and a half."

"What do you like most about her?"

"Her personality."

"I'm proud of you. You didn't say 'her rack' like most dudes would say."

"Thank you." He nods and I smile. "Hey where is everybody today."