~CHAPTER 10~

*•*•*•You guessed it, Mr. Stubborn ass•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

*Tiny note I don't know shit about soccer so if this isn't accurate to real life soccer, I'm so sorry*

After the party on Saturday night, Sunday went by fast and it's now Monday afternoon. I spent the whole Sunday playing soccer with Max and the boys.

After Max and Grey dared me to try out for the soccer team, I said yes, I'm never one to back down from a dare and that's why we spent Sunday sweating out our hangovers and playing a little bit of soccer. I don't want to be part of the team, but I'll complete the dare. I'm currently standing in the field talking with the coach, while all of the boys are standing behind him.

"So, you want to join our team."

"Nope." I say bluntly and he looks at me with wide eyes. I hear a snicker come from the back and when I look to see who it was, I was that it was Chase. "Oh, believe me when I say that I love soccer with my whole heart, but I don't really like the idea of the whole school knowing that I love it."

"Then why are you trying out for the team?"

"Because Twiddle Dumb and Twiddle Dumbass dared me too." I say pointing at Max and Grey.

"So, you're not taking this seriously?" The coach asks

"Yes, I am. I just don't want to join the team. Believe me, I kick ass at soccer, but I don't want to be in a team, I'm more of a keep-it-to-myself-but-still-plays-with-the-guys-sometimes kind of gal." I tell him and he shakes his head smiling

"If you're good, I'm not going to make you stay on the team, but I'll be a little disappointed that you didn't join. Even if it is an all-boys team." He turns around. "Okay boys, Christian, Edward, James, Max, Jacob and Daniel. Team blue." He looks at his clipboard and starts again. "Chase, Robert, Landon, Grey, Carlos and Maddie. Team red." Coach Rogers gives each of us a shirt in the color of our teams and we start the game. In halftime I see the girls sitting on the bleachers and I jog towards them.

"What are you girls doing here?" I said smiling

"Well darling, we heard from James and Carlos that you were trying out today and we came to support you." Liz gives me two thumbs up and smiles, I laughed at her excitement.

"Why are you trying out anyways? I thought you didn't want to." May asks

"I don't, but I got dared to do it when we were at the party on Saturday."

"Oh yeah, I heard about that. All the bitches from Alastair Hall were talking about it none stop on Sunday morning." May says, clearly annoyed with all of the girl.

"Yeah, a lot of the bitches from Alastair Hall were drunk when I got back from my amazing skinny dipping adventures. A couple of them were threatening me, but I think the rest were there to get shitfaced." I said. The Alastair Hall girls know how to party, but some of them go too far sometimes. Who gets that drunk on a Saturday night? Oh right me.

"Ooh I wanna hear about the ones that threatened you. Those are the bitches you better look out for." Liz says

"Okay, I'll tell you all about them once I'm done with the tryouts."

"I thought you didn't want to be on the team." May says once again.

"I don't, but this bitch is never one to back down from a dare. One time when I was back in Miami I got invited to this party. I was really drunk, and when drunk Maddie kicks in she's not one to say no. long story short, I was dared to jump off a roof and into the pool. I ended up with a hangover and a broken leg. Thank God my dad was a doctor." I smile at the memory and see that May and Lizzie were going to say something but got interrupted by coach blowing the whistle. "I'll talk to you guys when I'm done."