~EPILOGUE~

*•*•*•I need pep and cheer.•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

ONE YEAR LATER

"It's a realistic option princess." He says as I check my phone seeing we're twenty minutes away from campus.

"You dressing up like me is not a realistic option." I put my phone down and look at him pouting.

"Why not?" He whines making me smile.

"Because I don't think people would believe that I shrink and grow every other day." I say and he chuckles tapping on my thigh as he thinks.

"You gotta stop finding loopholes to get out of our love." He states joking.

"They're not loopholes. They're logical thinking strategies." I pick my phone up again and see that I have a text from Lizzie.

That British girl I met at school: Are you here yet?

I smile and text her back.

Me: Not yet.

Me: Pulling up in five minutes.

"Logical?" Chase asks shocked making me look up again. "What's not logical about me being a human backpack. I can carry your books to your classes like an assistant."

"Honey I'm capable of carrying my books on my own and this being my second year of college, some people know I won't have a body guard slash human backpack by my side all day every day." I explain and he shakes his head.

"Ooh ooh. What if I hide in your dorm room all year."  He says dismissing what I just said making me laugh.

"You will not hide in my dorm room all year." I say to Chase as he drives through the entrance of the campus.

"And why not?" He asks his hand on my thigh and the other on the steaming wheel, he looks my way for a second and then looks back.

"Because you will fail all of your clases back at NYU and you will ultimately be caught and I will be expelled for having an extra person in my dorm."

"I don't care about clases." He says and I narrow my eyes at him.

"You don't want to become a kick ass lawyer?" I ask already knowing the answer.

Ever since Chase was a little boy he had wanted to help the world. His way of doing that was by helping judges decide what's wrong and what's right. Or at least nudging them in the direction of what's right. He was going to be an amazing lawyer I just knew it.

"No..." I could hear the. hesitation in his voice and he could too so he took it back. "Yes." He nods and I grab his hand kissing it.

"Think of it this way. It's just three months before you get to see me for thanks giving, then one more month and then you'll see me on Christmas. Then spring break, and before you know it it'll be summer all over again  and you will be able to see me all the time." I say and he nods.

"Fine. But I'm not happy with the time in between those breaks. I love you too much."

"Yes I love you too. We'll be alright." I say chuckling.