~CHAPTER 55~

*•*•*•I love you•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"Looks like there are not enough cookies and no ingredients so I'm going to have to go to the store." Addie says as we all look at her. She sighs and rounds the counter.

"You want me to go with you?" I asks and she shakes her head.

"Nah, I'm good, that's just around the corner." She walks over to me and kisses my head, then proceeds to kiss everybody else's head. "You may continue conversing about whatever as long as it's not about me." She points at Marcus and he smiles shaking his head.

"See you in a bit." Marcus says and she waves over her head. I smile at her retreating figure and Marcus smiles at me.

"What? Do I have cookies in my face?"

"No. You just..."

"You're in love with her." Shawn says and I chuckled my cheeks reddening.

"I am. She's beautiful." I say and they nod.

"You like her for how she looks?" Marcus asks and I shake my head.

"No. Beautiful isn't just about looks. It's more so about personality. I mean yeah she looks pretty but that's not what matters. It's the way she smiles, the way she yells in Spanish when she's mad, the way she will laugh at the worst jokes." I chuckle at that. "It's the way she is. She. Is. Beautiful." I state looking at nothing just smiling at the thought of her.

I look up and see that Marcus is about to say something, but he's interrupted by the sound of the front door being closed.

"We're back!" I heard Sebastian yell from the front door. "Nat is parking the car and looking at her phone so she's going to be a while."

"We're in the kitchen!" Shawn yelled back and I chuckled. I love this. The chaos, the commotion, the happiness. Truth be told we have this back at my house too, but not like this. Here it's louder and more familiar. And I love that. It's feels just like Addie.

As they're walking into the kitchen I feel my phone buz in my back pocket. I take it out and see that it's Addie calling me. She left like three minutes ago.

"Princess?" I answer the phone, but I don't hear a response. I hear metal creaking.

"I love you." I heard her groan and instant panic sets in me.

A thousand thoughts run through my mind.

"Princess? Where are you? What's happening?" I asked a bunch of other questions but she faintly answers them. Then the line goes dead and I look at my phone. I pull my phone back to look at my contact list letting me know that the call was cut.

Everybody in the kitchen was looking at me and I look at Cole.

"Call 911." I told him and he looks confused. "Cole. CALL 911!!"

"What happened?"

"I don't know. She called and I answered and she just said I love you. She sounded in pain. She answered faintly. I think she was trying to tell me where she was, but I couldn't hear her. It was almost like she was whispering." I says as I keep trying her number. Each time she doesn't answer.

"Where did she go?" May asks worried just like all of us.

"Five minutes ago she said that she was going to the supermarket to get some ingredients for the cookies." I say my voice shaking and I get that feeling again. The one from Halloween.