~CHAPTER 28~

*•*•*•'Mr. Postman' by The Marvelettes•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"I'ma hit you back in a minute, I don't play tag, bitch I been it, We don't fuck with lies, We don't do goodbyes, We just keep it pushing like aye, aye, aye." I sing the lyrics to 'Truth Hurts' by Lizzo, while taking a shower. My phone on top of one of the little walls that help with not letting anybody else see me as I shower in this really tiny sower. I turn to grab my soap, but when I turn I my elbow crashes with the wall and I wince at the pain that shot through my arm. "Shit." That has happened more time than I want to admit, yet I still haven't gotten used to it.

I finish showering and get out with a towel securely wrapped around me, and start walking back to the dorm, dropping my things on my bed I lay down next to my things sighing. The door opened and I look up to see Chase there.

"Hey."

"Hey Princess."  He goes to his closet to get what I'm imagining is clothes for after his shower. A knock on the door makes me stand up and open the door. The dude that's standing on the other side of the door looks me up and down and I roll my eyes. I look at the dudes hand and see that he has a packet in his hands.

"My eyes are up here buddy." He looks up and his cheeks flush a little. He looks young, sophomore maybe. Chase comes to stand next to me by the door and the kid's eyes widen a little.

"Uh- th-this was left for y-you at my dorm. They read the dorm address wrong." He extends his hands to give me the packet.

"Well thank you..." I trail off waiting for him to tell me his name.

"B-Ben, that's my name."

"Well thank you very much Ben." I say and he nods.

"You're welcome. Bye." He waves and practically sprints down the stairs. Poor little dude. I take the box to my bed and open it revealing the costumes I ordered the other day for Chase and I.

"Ooh look at what got here." He comes over to me and chuckles a little at what's inside the box.

"You wanna use them today?"

"Duh, Halloween is Sunday, that way we have an excuse to show them to her today." He nods and says he's gonna take a quick shower before putting it on. Once he's gone I take off my towel letting it drop on the floor and go to my closet looking for a bra and some panties. I put them on and I hear the door start to open so I take my towel and cover myself. Before the door can open I push it shut and scream to whoever, to please wait outside while I get ready. I quickly put on the costume and open the door, revealing Lucas and Cole.

"Really?" Lucas looks at my costume and smile at him. "You wearing that the whole day?"

"Yup." I grab my phone and lay down on my bed waiting for Chase to come in. when he does he gets dressed in his costume matching mine. "Need some help there?" I ask him when I see him struggling with the zipper. The door opens when I'm midway zipping Chase's zipper and the girls enter the room. Now that I think about it, our room has become the room where everybody meets every morning.

"Oh my God." May says when she spots Chase and me. "What are you two wearing?"

"Halloween costumes." Chase says as I finish zipping him up.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock, but why?"

"Because Halloween is on Sunday and we're not wearing these on Sunday, I will be wearing the Bubbles costume we made."

"Yeah okay but why those costumes specifically?"

"Because these are dedicated to a specific person." I say and she looks like she's about to ask another question, but Cole shakes his head and she immediately knew not to ask more questions. I turn to Chase and start talking. "You know what the good thing is?" he shakes his head. "I can actually sleep in this."