~CHAPTER 9~

*•*•*•You would miss me too much•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Hour 1

Right after we got here, we got a couple of drinks. How'd they get beer in here is a question I will keep asking myself, but props to the person that got the beer without the teachers or the dorm supervisor knowing. Back to topic, we got a couple of drinks and the girls, and I went to dance. Now we're just sitting around talking and drinking.

"Who's up for some beer pong." I raise my hand. "Do you know how to play?" the random guy asked me, and I shake my head.

"No."

"Great... you're on the opposite team." he seems annoyed that I don't know how to play.

"Okay."

"Okay princess the rules are easy. Each team takes turn throwing the ball into the other team's cups." He explains while doing an example. "Once the ball lands in a cup, the cup is taken away and the opponent then drinks the contents of the cup. If both teammates hit cups, the balls are rolled back and they get to shoot again."

"Seems easy enough."

"Okay then let's begin." He makes the first shot and I drink the contents inside.

"Is it my turn?" he nods and mumbles something to his teammate. 'Bambi is so gonna lose.' I grab the ping pong ball and throw it but it doesn't make it inside the cup.

"It's okay, maybe you'll get it in next time." I nod and smile. He throws the ball again and it falls in. "It's your turn again." He says and I grab the ball, throw it and this time it does go in. He drinks the beer, and he goes again, but doesn't make it. Now it's my time and it goes in again. Looks like its my time to shine.

"Wow, now I understand why they used to call me the 'Pong Queen' back at home." When I was a sophomore, I was invited to a senior part. They didn't know that I knew how to play so I played dumb like I'm doing now, and I kicked their asses. It was really fun, and in that moment, they knew to never mess with the Pong Queen.

"You're actually good at beer pong" random beer pong guy says with a surprised look on his face. I would be shocked too if I were him. Never judge a book by its cover.

"Yes, I am. If partying were a class, I'd have an A+."

"You played me." He seems so shocked, it's actually pretty funny to witness.

"Not my fault you can't see through a lie. Now, can we play?" I said. He keeps talking instead of playing. Is he afraid to lose to a girl? Cause he's about to.

"Yeah, I'm going to beat you." He better hold on to that confidence cause it's not gonna last long. I never lose at beer pong. Never.

"Good luck." I said truthfully. He's going to need it.

We spent the next 20 minutes playing, and now we're both down to our final cup. Apparently, he was the me of Fredrickson Hall, so the game was tough.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" May asked.

"Beating his ass at beer pong." I say in a calm voice and then look at random beer pong guy. "Where's Liz?"

"She's talking with Lucas. They were talking about Star Wars, and I got bored, so I came to find you."

"Oh really, with Lucas you say?" just as I finish saying this random beer pong guy threw the ball and didn't make it.

"Yes, why?" May asks, and I grab the ball, ready to win.