~CHAPTER 14~

*•*•*•What if his last tomorrow came too soon?•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not edited

"So why are we here at 6 in the morning on a Sunday?" Lizzie says while rubbing her eyes and yawning. After yesterday's gorilla glue events, we went to Home Depot. Then I had an amazing idea for a prank, it's a simple one I have done a couple of time before. Mouse traps, like I said it's simple, but so fun to watch. So now all we have to do is wait for his alarm clock to go off, and then show time.

"Prank war." They nod in approval.

"Will today's prank involve us visiting Dr. Sloan?" Liz ask and I shake my head

"Really I'm surprised, your pranks seemed to be getting more menacing. What's todays prank?" May ask.

"It's not a big one, but I put some mouse traps on the floor, so when he wakes up he can either step on them or not get out of bed at all. So he will be stuck in there all day."

"How is that not big?" Lizzie questions

"It isn't, but he may need to go to the nurse after though so... I learned it from Seb."

"You were a little troublemaker weren't you?" May smiles at me.

"Still am." I hear Chases alarm sound and look at the girls "show time." I open the door and just as I do he is putting his feet on the floor. He places he feet on the ground, and instantly raises them again.

"OW. WHAT THE FUCK?" he looks at me and I smirk at him. He stands in his bed and American ninja warriors his way over to the door. What the fuck. I start running away as fast as I could but he was way too fast and caught up with me. He grabbed me and carried me bridal style back to the room where the girls were now watching us with amused faces. "Have a nice sting princess." He goes to throw me to the floor so I can fall on my ass, but I quickly latch on to him so I wouldn't fall.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." I scream. "Please, no."

"Sorry princess it's up to karma not me." He goes to throw me again.

...

"Why do you have cushion under your butt?" Lucas asks.

"Nurses orders." I grumble.

"Oh what did you do now?" He looks at Chase.

"I spanked her." He says in a monotone voice and I hit him upside the head.

"No you didn't." I look at Lucas. "I pranked him, and I somehow ended up hurt."

"What'd you do?" Cole asks

"I put mouse traps on the floor, and the bitch ninja warriored his way over to the door, grabbed me, and threw me in the mouse traps. Now I have a bruised ass." I look over at Chase. "He stepped on the little shits and nothing happened to him. How does that even happen?"

"I'm just that amazing princess." I cringe at the nickname he gave me.

"Don't call me princess. That's like Tyler calling me Baby Doll."

"But princess fits you so well."

"No it doesn't." we continue to eat our breakfast and Max comes up to us.

"Hey." He says

"Hi what's up?" I smile up at him

"Can I steal you for a second?" I look at the girls and they nod very rapidly, I laugh at them and nod. "Wanna go for a walk?"