~CHAPTER 54~

*•*•*•I love you.•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"Wake up princess." Chase whispers in my ear and I groan turning towards him and smiling.

"I'm good right here, thank you very much." I say and cuddle closer to him.

Three days ago, when we first arrived, mom had set up the boys in a room and the girls with me. During the days, Chase moved to my room, May was in Seb's room and Lizzie to Lucas' bed which was right next to Cole's.

"You have to wake up."

"Why?"

"Because breakfast is served. And you always eat no matter how asleep you may be."

"What did mom make?"

"I believe that it's waffles."

"Dammit she knows me too well."

"Are those your favorite?"

"Waffles are my comfort food. She used to make them a lot after my pet fish died, and then she made them three times a week when dad died. She knew I was hurting and in need of comfort that I would never ask for so she made them for secretly and then when I found them every day, I would eat them by the tv."

"That's nice."

"Yeah. Mom has always been like that, even when she and dad were only dating. She treated me like her own. Granted she couldn't have her own. I happily acted like her own too." I smile at that.

"You must really love her."

"I do." I smile at him and he smiles right back then kisses me. "Let's go eat those waffles"

I stand up and put of my pants. I've always slept without pants at home. I never did at Henderson, because I didn't feel comfortable enough. Anyone could walk in. But here I do. Truth be told it stir up some downstairs feelings for Chase on the second night, but I didn't let that stop me.

Chasse puts on a shirt and grabbed me by the waist leading me outside. We walked downstairs and found everybody already at the table. I walked over towards mom, who was still by the waffle maker, and kissed her cheek grabbing a plate and joining everybody at the table.

"Plans for today?" May asked once I was seated.

"I'm gonna bake cookies." I say and take a bite out of my waffle.

"And after that?" Lizzie is the one that asked this time and I look at her and say.

"Bake more cookies."

"What?"

"Yep. My nieces and nephews get here today and they love cookies. And if we want them to keep believing Santa is real. I gotta make a shit ton of cookies."

"Then what will we do without you?" May pouts and I look at her smiling.

"There's a lot of things you guys can do." I say and look towards Sebastian. "Why don't you take them to the mall? Or take everybody to the beach."

"I wouldn't recommend that, the forecast says that there will be some really huge waves." Mom says sitting at the table with us.

"The mall it is." Sebastian sasy and they all nod in agreement.

The rest of breakfast goes by smoothly and after we're done eating, everybody went to get ready.

...

"Hey." Chase says from the kitchen entry.