~CHAPTER 45~

*•*•*•Then I don't love you.•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

She said she likes me. She likes me. She said it to me, like right to my face. She woke up answered the phone, handed the phone over to me, told me she likes me and went back to sleep. She fucking likes me. Wait does she really like me or... I need to ask her. Wait I shouldn't wake her up.

"Addie?" I shake her and she protest but I shake her again and she speaks.

"Let me sleep Chase" She groans, but I don't give up, my princess said she likes me and I think I didn't imagine it this time.

"You said something can you repeat it?" I whisper and she opens one eye looking confused.

"What?" she mumbles and I smile a little because she always looks so cute when she has just woken up.

"You said something earlier that has me a bit confused and I was wondering if you could repeat it?"

"No." She states and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why?" God I sound like a whiny child.

"Because I want to sleep." she pulls the covers over her head even more and I pull them down again smiling.

"I like you too." I whisper in her ear and she turns her head my way our noses almost touching.

"What?" this time she opens both of her eyes making me smile more. I must look like a creep.

"I like you too." I whisper again and she smiles.

"That's awesome, can we talk about it in the morning when I'm awake?" she turns again, going back to her little spoon position she was in just a couple of minutes ago.

"Sure princess." I kiss the back of her head and lay back behind her.

"Thank you." She snuggles closer and I smile hugging her close to me. She likes me.

...

I wake up when I feel somebody pulling me by my ear. Why the fuck is it that every time I go to sleep with Addie in the same bed I always wake up bruised.

"Ow, ow, ow." I open my eyes squinting them a little to see who was pulling me by my ear. I see May and get confused. "May what the fuck?"

"Why the fuck is my best friend at my dorm freaking out mumbling incoherent shit. What did you do?"

"I did nothing." I wince again when she puts more pressure on the pulling of my ear.

"Then why is she freaking out?" May sneers and I shake my head, which is a huge mistake since May was still holding my ear.

"She told me she likes me and I told her I like her." She lets go of my ear and I sigh.

"You did what?" she puts her hands on her hips a look of shock on her face.

"I told her how I feel."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't know it was illegal to share ones feelings now?"

"She's freaking out and I don't know why." She says and I stand up grabbing some shoes and a shirt and grabbing my keys before leaving the dorm.

"Did you ask her?" I ask putting the shirt on while walking down the stairs making me almost fall. Note to self don't put shirt on while going down the stairs.

"Yes, but she wouldn't answer."

We continue to walk to Alastair hall and when we make it to her room she opens her door and I see Addie sitting criss cross apple sauce on May's bed. I walk over to her, and grab her hands pulling them away from her face to see she has tears going down her face.