~CHAPTER 6~

*•*•*•She's not even my bio mom•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

It's currently 5 a.m. on a Friday morning. I've found myself spending most of my time in the soccer field. Right now, I'm running laps around the soccer field because I've decided to keep busy since I don't want to go to sleep again. Every time I go to sleep, I get a fucking nightmare. Those bitches are only getting worse, they're coming every night. This time, Chase didn't wake up. When I woke up at 4 a.m. I put on my sports bra, some shorts, and my running shoes. I've been running for almost an hour when my legs start to feel like jelly. I go to the bleachers and lay down, but I get up when I feel the presence of another person in front of me. I open my eyes to see Cole in running clothes.

"What are you doing here?" I say while panting a little.

"I run here every morning. What are you doing here?" he has a worried look on his face, but I decide to ignore it.

"I felt restless." I said not telling him the whole truth about me having nightmares.

"Ah, I know the feeling." He smiles at me and stands up to leave.

"I'm going back to the dorm to take a shower while the bathroom is still empty, so I don't have to run into anyone." I say pointing my thumb in the direction of Fredrickson Hall, he nodded in agreement and looked at his phone. I'm guessing he's looking for music. "See you later Cole." he waved at me and then continued running.

When I started walking back to the dorms, I realized that I had never talked to Cole before. He always talks to Chase and Lucas, but never to me, so this was our first official conversation.

I enter Fredrickson Hall and climb the stairs to the fourth floor because they still haven't fixed the elevator. I get to my room and see no sign of Chase, maybe he likes to run too. I get my stuff and make my way to the bathroom while listening to some music. I enter the bathroom and turn on one of the showers. I start to undress myself while I wait for the water to get hot.

I start washing my hair and take my time because nobody is going to enter at this hour or so I thought. Once I finished my shower I go to reach for my towel, but it's not there, I then remember that I left it at the sink. I run out of the shower and crash into somebody making us both fall to the floor. What is it with me and crashing into people?

"Ay, coño eso dolio" I mumble to myself while the person underneath me groans. I looked down to see who I crashed into and see Chase right there underneath me.

Translation: Ah, damn that hurt

"Shit, cover your eyes." I yell at him. He covered his eyes and I got off of him.

"Why the fuck are you naked?" He screamed so loud I wouldn't even be surprised if the whole school heard him.

"I forgot my towel at the sink." I ran to the sink and quickly covered myself.

"So, you decided to make a run for it?" he got up with his eyes still covered.

"Kind of, yeah." I wrapped the towel around myself making sure nothing is visible.

"You can look now." I said once I made sure that the towel was covering my entire body. He uncovered his eyes hesitating a little, and sighed once he saw that I was fully covered.

"Why would you make a run for it?"

"Because I didn't know there was a pendejo running around the bathroom." I point at him because let's be honest, he's an idiot.

"A what?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't know that there were going to be people in the bathroom." my eyes trailed down to his torso, until I reached the towel that was hanging incredibly low on his waist. I don't particularly like the guy, but even a blind person can see how hot he is. I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Chase say something. "What?" I asked.