~CHAPTER 30~

*•*•*•I threw the first punch, and the first rat comment•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"And I win." I say still remaining undefeated at beer pong. After I saw the beer pong table I went straight to it, played a couple of games and won all of them. After that May and I went to get a drink, danced and I went back to the pong table where I just won another game. We walked back to the living room and sat down on a couch.

"I'm gonna go grab some air." I yell over the music so May can hear me and she nods and goes to dance. I walk outside and see a lot of people in the pool. The pool is close by the house and then there's a Jacuzzi right next to the pool. I sit on the lounge chairs and take a sip of my drink. I see Chase in the lounge chairs that are on the other side of the pool. I stand up walking over to him and he looks up at me.

"Come to get air?" He asks

"Yeah the air in there was suffocating me." He nods and makes space so I can sit with him. But instead I sit in front of him and rest my back against his chest. Did I forget to mention that I was a bit drunk? Oops.

"You comfortable?" He ask chuckling and I shake my head.

"Nope." I can feel the vibrations of his chuckles and it sends tingles down my spine.

"Why was the air suffocating you princess?" he ask stroking my hair and I relax.

"It always does at parties. Doesn't it happen to you?"

"Sometimes."

"Yeah me too." I sigh. We sit in silence for a while until I decided to get up and grab his hand dragging him inside the house. "Let's go get a drink." I say and he shakes his head.

"I'm not drinking Addie."

"Why not?" I frown

"Somebody has to drive all of your drunk asses back to Henderson."

"Ooh smart" I gasp really loudly making some heads turn out way. "Oh my god, who will drive my car back?"

"I'll ask Cole he isn't drinking either." I nod in reliefe and keep walking towards the kitchen to get my drink. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Max right behind me.

"Maximus! What are you doing here?" He smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"I was invited." He states laughing I laugh with him, but then remember I was mad at him.

"Nope, I'm still mad at you." I grab a beer and Chase takes it out of my hands.

"Nope you've had enough." He says and hands it to somebody that passed us by. I frown and he shrugs his shoulders. I turn around and see that Max is still there.

"Look I'm sorry I was jealous and I got mad, but can we leave it in the past?"

"I suggest you talk to her when she's sober." Chase says and I nod in agreement while Max glares at him.

"I can talk to her whenever I want to talk to her."

"I agree with Chase. I don't want to have this conversation right now." I say and he finally gives up. I turn around to grab a water and crash into someone making him spill all of his beer on me. "Damn it."

"Here you go." Chase hands me a napkin and I start dabbing my halter bra top. I'm about to go grab another napkin, when this time I bump into a back, but the beer doesn't spill on me but on Chase. Aren't we just clumsy today?