~CHAPTER 38~

*•*•*•Why did you let this baby grow?•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

Addie: Anyways yeah we did have a conversation last night or well early this morning. It was supper long and cute. You told me that I could braid your hair when I got back and that we would have a supper secret girl's night without the playing 'Charlie, Charlie' part.

Me: But a supper secret girl's night is nothing without 'Charlie, Charlie' what will we ever do?

Addie: We could always play another soul summoning game, I heard 'Scary Mary' is fun, and this one doesn't require any hard to find materials like paper and pencils or pens.

Me: that's right only a dark room, a candle and a mirror.

Addie: Yes! You know the basics, that means I won't need to take you to 'Summoning souls 101' its surprisingly a very uncommon class I had always thought that more people would be into soul summoning.

Me: A real shame. And, excuse you, I'm practically an expert at this, I have seven sisters remember? They all have friends, and I always end up being sucked into supper secret girl's nights, by the way you can't tell Shana that Tamera was at the last one or both Tamera and my sister will kill me.

Addie: What's the tea sis? Spill it hon or I'll cut you.

Me: Let's stop here, because it's getting out of hand. Now did I really speak with you last night?

Addie: Yes you did. And since I got you here, we're at our first stop. Now that I think about it, we've been talking for a long time and I don't know for how long the three musketeers have been gone. I should go in and check on them.

Addie: Wait the three musketeers are back. Ooh and they come bearing snacks. Talk to you later Bugsy.

Me: Bugsy?

Addie: Yup bye!

I climb out of the taxi when I approach my house. The taxi driver opens the trunk and gets out taking my suitcase out of the trunk. I thank him and hand him the money. Dragging my suitcase up the gravely pathway I enter my key to the door and open it. I see my little sister walking upstairs looking down at a notebook she has in her hands most probably studying.

"No welcome home? I thought I was your favorite sibling." Zoey looks up from the hallway floor upstairs. She sees me and squeals running down the stairs.

"Chase!" Zoey yells.

"Hey Zoe." I say dropping my stuff and hugging her tightly.

"Why the hell don't you call?" she pushes me away and a look of shock no doubt covered my face.

"When the hell did you start to swear?" I mean I knew it would happen but why so soon. She's the most innocent of them all.

"It's never been illegal to swear so why can't I." She rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"Whoa okay chill. I was just asking since you're only twelve." I put up my hands in defense.

"Yeah well my friends are twelve too and they swear like sailors."