~CHAPTER 51~

*•*•*•She copped nothing•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

I wake up because my alarm woke me up, we have a flight to catch at ten a.m. meaning I had about two hours before we had to be at the airport at eight thirty. I seriously just wanted to sleep, but I couldn't because I still had some last minute packing to do.

I get up and walk over to Chase's bed tearing the sheets off of his body and climbing in bed with him, covering us with the sheets again. He groans and turns towards me, he hugs me close and I cudle closer.

"We have to get up." he says in his deep morning voice that sends tingles down my spine.

"I don't wanna." I groan and he chuckles.

"C'mon princess, your mom is expecting us to be there at twelve. We gotta get a movin'."

"Fine. But I'm not going to be a ray of sunshine."

"I'd expect nothing less" He says getting out of bed and adjusting his pants. I put my arms under my head and check him out. My boyfriend is hot.

"And that's why I love you."

"Mhm." He bends down and kisses me. When he starts to pull away I prostest.

"No don't go."

"Nope, we have to get up." He says and I shake my head. After about two minutes I sit up and reach for my phone. I check my notifications and see that Sebastian texted me.

My partner in crime: As long as you get me a present.

I smile and text him back.

Me: What if I haven't gotten you a present?

He texts me back immediately.

My partner in crime: Then please don't bother coming home.

Me: That's not very welcoming.

My partner in crime: I never said I was a welcoming person.

Me: You can be such a bitch sometimes.

My partner in crime: Only in your eyes.

Me: Okay I gotta go Chase wants to have sexy time.

My partner in crime: Ewww.

Me: Byeee.

"Princess are you going to shower before we leave?"

"Are you inviting me to shower with you?"

"That'd save water." he says and turns around to his dresser to get underwear. I stay quiet for a few senconds still processing what he had just said.

"I- I was- I was just kidding."

"I know you were. It's fun messing with you." He says and I nod.

"I wouldn't mind, I just feel like we're not ready." I say and he chuckles.

"It's okay princess. I don't think we're ready either." He says bending down again to kiss me. I get up off the bed and go to my dresser to. I get my underwear and I feel some hands on my waist and I turn around smiling. He lifts me on the dresser and starts to kiss me. like full on make out. Woah baby.