~CHAPTER 44~

*•*•*•The Devil's vagina.•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"Hey momma." I answer the phone on the second ring when I see that mom is calling me.

I was still in the library, only now I was alone and was wearing my earphones while I studied. It had been a while since I spent some time alone. I should really go back to the clearing I haven't been there in a while.

"Hey sweetie."

"What's up?" I ask putting my pencil down and standing up to look for a book I need for my history assignment.

"Nothing much I just wanted to see how everything was going over there?" she says making me smile.

She misses me.

"Well, I'm good and everything is great, what about you?"

"I'm good."

"Nat?" I ask going to the aisle I think the book is in, looking through the shelves.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you really call?"

"I just wanted to know when you would be released from school?" she asks and I chuckle.

"Missing me already?"

"Yeah." I smile and move to another aisle still looking for the book.

"Well I'm leaving December 17th. In seventeen days."

"Are you bringing your friends?"

"Most probably I'll have to ask them if they want to come."

"Will you invite Chase?"

"Hmm I'm starting to think that this call had other intentions."

"What! I'm shocked truly, that you would think that I would call my daughter for any other reasons." She says her voice going up and octave.

"Okay. Well I miss you too, and I will ask him and everyone to see if they want to and can come." I tell her and she cheers.

"Yes." She says and I chuckle. "So how's school?"

"It's good, I'm studying right now."

"I should let you get back to your homework then." She says and I smile.

"Love you Nat, bye."

"Bye sweetie." I keep looking through the books and I finally find the one I was looking for only for when I take it out of its place I see Max making out with Vanessa. Ugh gag me with a spoon.

"There are rooms for that, use them, don't spread your nasty STD's to the rest of us by doing it in a public place." I say and they separate Vanessa scoffing and going back to kissing Max. Max looks at me for a second looking like he regrets all of his decisions that led him to this moment.

I go back to my assignment and continue, finishing it fairly quickly. I closed my notebook and placed them inside my backpack putting the book back in its place seeing that there was a new couple making out where Max and Vanessa were making out before. I put the book back in its place and walk out stopping by my locker first to drop off my books and note books and to get my notes, and jacket.

As I'm walking toward Fredrickson I see Cole walking with his headphones on. I quickly walk behind him and jump on his back trying to scare him. I fail miserably due to the fact that he has a backpack on. I ended falling on my ass and when he turns around and sees me on the floor he burst out laughing. I laugh with him and he offers me his hand. I grab it thanking him and we start walking.