~CHAPTER 47~

*•*•*•Let me just go have a lean cuisine•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

24hrs earlier

"I just want to inform you that you're a really sucky driver." I say laughing and he looks my way with a shocked expression making me laugh even more. "Look ahead before we crash."

"Princess I will let you know that I'm an amazing driver, ask anyone."

"Sure." I laugh more and I gasp. "You drive like my dad."

"Hey I'll let you know I'm an amazing driver missi." Dad says from the back seat and I turn around looking at him who was pouting and crossing his arms. I turn back around and smile. I feel a hand on my thigh and I grab it interlocking our fingers. I look down and with my free hand I rub my belly. We are on our way to see how our little monkey was doing. Dad just wanted to tag along and we let him because since Chase and I got married we barely see him.

"You both suck at driving." I whisper and I hear their protest making me laugh.

"Well we think it's you the one that doesn't know how to drive." Chase says looking at me again and smiling.

"Is that so?"

"It is." I stick out my tongue at him.

"How's our little rascal?"

"Good, it isn't kicking too much today."

"It?"

"Yes, I don't want to give it a gender yet."

"I bet, it's a girl." He grabs my hand kissing it and smiling. And then it happened again. I hear a honking from Chase's side of the car and we're rammed back into reality. Dad's dead, I'm not pregnant or married. And suddenly I'm back in school tucked in my bed. But this nightmare was far from over because when I look to the side Chase isn't there. I stand up looking at my bed to see if he's there and when I turn to his side of the room again, I don't see it I just see a street and hear someone's screams. I see Chase struggling to save himself.

"ADDIE!!" I see Chase in a car accident. I start running towards the wreck, towards him, but I can't. I crash into a bullet proof glass stopping me from going over to him. I start pounding on the glass and finding ways to get out there. The tears would not stop streaming down my face as I tried to break the glass. I look up and see a fire starting to form from the crash, and the car was leaking gasoline.

"No! No, no,no. GET OUT OF THERE!!"I say as I see the gasoline getting closer and closer to the fire. "Chase! Get away!!" I keep pounding on the glass but nothing.

"I love you Addie." He mouths before closing his eyes letting a few tears slide down his cheeks. I start to cry still seeing the gasoline getting closer and closer, until it reaches the fire. An explosion is heard throughout the dark space and I scream.

"NO!" I start hitting the glass again only to find out the glass is not there anymore. I start running barefoot to the car to get Chase out. When I reach his hand I drag him out of the car. He's dead. "I love you too." I sniffle and try to wipe away the tears that won't stop coming.

"All the people I love end up leaving me or dying."

I hear a broken voice say and I turn around to see a little sobbing. I stand up wiping away my tears and walking towards the girl picking her up. It's me. I realized that it's me.

"I know sweetie."

***

I wake up gasping for air looking around me, looking for Chase, seeing him fast asleep. I keep gasping for air not knowing how to calm myself down because he's always the one that calms me down.