~CHAPTER 27~

*•*•*•Quija•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"So I was thinking that we could dress up as the power puff girls for Halloween and then Lucas can be Prof. Utonium." I say to Liz.

"Let's do it, I think I saw a costume store when we went out the other day."

"I was actually thinking we could make them."

"Sure, that woul-"she starts but I cut her off.

"Hey where's May?" I say looking around the dining hall.

"She said she was going to the library to study." She says smirking and I know what we're talking about here. I chuckle and I put my hand over my chest.

"May? Study? I'm in shock" I say dramatically and we laugh.

"How long is she going to pretend that she and Sebastian aren't texting?" Lizzie found out not long after me that May and Seb are texting each other. We found out that each of us knew when one day we both just blurted it out at the same time, it was hilarious.

"I don-" I start to say but the doors to the dining hall slamming open cut me off.

"Hey babes look what I found in the library." She says and shows us the Ouija board in her hands.

"A Ouija board, Seb and I used to play this all the time when we were little I remember some good times." I say and she passes the game towards Liz.

"So you wanna do it?" She asks with a smirk.

"Do what?" Max ask as he bends down and gives me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. He sits down next to me and I smile.

"We're going to play with the devils board." I say and Liz shoves the board in the direction of Max.

"Where did you guys find a Ouija board?"

"In the library next to some dusty skeleton that had the board in his lap with a sign that said do not play." May says as she plays with the ends of her hair. Uhm okay not creepy at all.

"Yeah you guys have fun with that." He pauses. "I will be helping Mr. Waters clean his classroom."

"Why?"

"Because it's a punishment for destroying it."

"Oh well have fun cleaning."

"Have fun summoning the devil." He yelled as he left the dining hall.

"Sure will." I yelled back and I chuckled. I got a few weird looks but I didn't give a fuck, I was summoning a sprit today, if I was lucky maybe even a demon from the deep fiery depths of hell.

"So we doing this?" May says grabbing the box and at the same time interrupting my train of thoughts.

"Hell yeah, but let's do this the right way."

"I don't know love what if we really do summon the devil." Liz says and we all give each other that look that we know she was kidding and burst out laughing. "Oh I needed that I almost couldn't say that with a straight face." She says and we all continue to laugh like the maniac that we truly are. "Let's go."

...

"Let's start with an easy question. Are there any spirits here?" I say, and the planchette moved to yes and we all smile at that. After we left the dining hall we got a bunch of candles from the office they seem to stock up during October because of all of the creepy people. Anyways we were all in the middle of my room with the lights out and a bunch of candles lit, is that a fire hazard? Yes, yes it is, but do I care? No, no I don't. Back to the game.