~CHAPTER 41~

*•*•*•Just like a Teddy bear•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"Ahh finally home sweet home." I say as we enter the gates of Henderson.

We had left early yesterday morning. It's currently 6:00 p.m. on a Saturday. After everything that happened Thursday, I think I can say that this thanks giving was the most... eventful. I just wanted to get home as soon as possible. Home being Henderson. I really don't know when I started calling Henderson home, but I honestly have to say that it is home.

Almost everybody was asleep, only Cole and I are awake. We had been conversing about life when he asks about Chase. I'm confused and everything that happened during thanks giving just made my brain all the more confused which is not good.

"Are you going to tell him that you like him?" Cole asks and I look at him as if he grew two more heads in the time it took to get from the gates of Henderson to the parking lot.

"What drugs are you on?" I slide into my parking, turning off the car. I turn to him and he looks at me with a serious face.

"I'm serious Madds, he needs to know."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you. But he should know."

"What do you know tall man?"

"A little bit of everything."

"No..." I whine and he chuckles. "Don't be vague."

"Sorry but being vague is my best quality."

"I'm not telling him." I say and get out of the car. I open the door next to the diver's door and wake Lizzie up. "Liz we're home."

"Where's Lucas?" She asks looking around for him.

"He's waiting for us at the dining hall." I say and look up seeing Cole waking up May. They both get out of the car and we all start getting our stuff from the trunk. I get my suitcase and once everybody has their stuff I close the car hitting the lock button. I hear it beep and we start walking towards the dining hall. When we're leaving the parking lot I see Chase's car and a smile overtakes my face.

"That's why you should tell him. He makes you happy Madds. All he had to do was be in the same hundred mile radius as you and an instant smile overtook your face."

"He doesn't like me that way." I whisper so softly that it was almost inaudible.

"How are you sure if you don't tell him?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly." He says as we enter the dining hall. Lucas sees us and stands up walking towards Lizzie picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"Hello handsome."

"Hello gorgeous." He puts her down and hugs the rest of us. We all sit down at the table where Lucas was and we all ask Lucas about his thanksgiving and he asks us about ours. We talk for about two hours before I start looking around. Lucas sees me looking around and speaks. "He's at the dorms, he doesn't know you guys get here today. He's bored out of his mind."

"You never told him that we got here today?"

"No I thought you did."

"I didn't. I should go say hello to him." They all look at me with knowing smiles and I shake my head looking away from them before they see me blush. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I grab my suitcase and they all say goodnight before I head out.