~CHAPTER 50~

*•*•*•Well I ship it•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"So you're in his house right now?" Hailey asks me and I nod knowing damn well that she can't see me.

"His sister's. He's packing right now." I say.

Chase and I had spent about two days at his house and we were going back to school so that the next day we leave for Christmas break. Because while we had been here my mom called me and she asked me how many of us were going home for Christmas and I had totally forgotten. I asked Chase if he wanted to come and he said that he'd ask and when he asked they said yes so we were literally rushing back home to go to my house.

"Is he treating you right?"

"Better than I deserve honestly. He honestly shouldn't have forgiven me so easily."

"You deserve to be happy Maddie."

"I was an ass Hails." I say walking around the backyard.

"That was bad but you're getting over that."

"I guess." The back door opens and Chase comes out.

"Hey princess. Ready to go?" Chase says and I nod.

"I'll talk to you later."

"Bye." I stand up and walk towards Chase.

"Who was that? May?"

"Just a crack head that knew my number." Chase smiles and laughs. God I love him. "I love you."

"I love you." He says and I smile. He puts his arm around my waist and we walk inside.

"Maddie." Oakley says my name and I go over to her. "Take care it was really nice meeting you." She hugs me and I nod.

"Same."

"It's sad that we had to meet under these circumstances, but you know at least I got to meet the girl who had my little brother eyeing the phone, like a dog eyes a bone, on Thanks giving."

"I'm glad I got to meet you. They say you should go after the ones that raised him."

"Smart. Now you" she points towards chase and he walks up to her and hugs her.

"I love you Oak."

"Love you too little brother. Don't let this one slip from your hands. She's a good one. It's when they're scared that you know that they really love you."

"I'll try."

"Alright, alright I won't keep you two any longer. You have to leave right now if you want to catch that plane the day after tomorrow."

"Bye okay." He says and grabs our bags. He walks outside and gets them in his car. Since we came in different cars he's taking the bags in his car and I'm driving in my car back to Henderson.

"Take care of him Maddie. He loves you. And I know you love him so please take care of the both of you. I already consider you family since you stole my little brother's heart away from him. I'd hate to see my family down in the dumps."

"I will." I say and hug her one last time before going outside and getting in my car. I get a call from Chase.

"Hey."

"Hey." He smiles and I rest my head on the headrest. "Wanna make this car ride more interesting?"

"What do you propose?"