~CHAPTER 43~

*•*•*•From kissing to half naked.•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Note Edited

"Chase." I sigh as he kisses down my neck. He backs us up until my back is against the door of the lockers. I jump slightly when the sound of us crashing against the lockers echoes throughout the room. We pull back and I laugh a little, I see Chase smiling and I smile back.

"Hey princess." He says breathlessly and I chuckle.

"Hey." I say equally as breathless as him. We both lean in again and continue to kiss.

Yep that's me. Your probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

---Flashback---

"I don't get it." I say looking over the equations Mr. Waters had given us this morning. We had just gotten out of Math class and we were on our way to drama class, one of the class I most dreaded.

Mrs. Tomlinson was currently going through a divorce and I feel for her I do, but damn lady how much pent up anger do you have that you have to take it out on us. That's one of the reasons I hate Drama, another of the reasons is that she has been having us do some killer exercises that supposedly make you a great actor. I usually don't mind, but today I mind because I'm wearing my glasses. I had my glasses on because I had ran out of contacts, and I looked kind of ugly, or at least I felt ugly, nobody had ever seen me in my glasses beside Seb, Nat and Chase.

"Because you're doing it all wrong." Chase says looking over my shoulder at the paper and shakes his head.

"You know why I'm doing it all wrong?" I ask and he's about to speak again when I yell. "Because I don't get it smartass."

"Okay let's make a deal. After you get out of P.E. we'll meet up and I'll explain it to you."

"You will?" I ask desperately and he nods.

"Of course princess."

"Thank you." I hug him, him hugging me back.

"You're most welcome princess." He says and we enter Drama class, with Mrs. Tomlinson already screaming orders at everybody.

"Maddie!"

"Yes Mrs. Tomlinson?" I answer with a fake smile and sassy tone.

"Is that sass?"

"No it's not." I say and she glares at me.

"Mr. Cooper's office."

"But I didn't do anything." I protest, but she's not having it.

"Mr. Cooper's office NOW!" she screams and I back away with my hands up in surrender. I walk to the vending machines first, because I might as well have something to munch on while I wait. I punch in the numbers 21 C and my Twix comes out, I punch in the numbers 30 A and sour cream and onion Lays come out.

I walk to Mr. Cooper's office and sit down. Astrid sees me and sighs smiling slightly. She and I have started to get along. I'm just that charming that I won over the first person here to hate me.

"Hey Astrid." I grab one of the 2016 People's magazine I saw on the table I have in front of me and started to flip through it.

"Why are you here again Maddison?" I looked up and began to speak my short, but very explainable excuse as to why I was stuck here again for the third time this week.

"Mrs. Tomlinson." She nodded and I continued to munch on my delicious snacks. Nothing more needed to be said. The whole school knew that Mrs. Tomlinson was on a rampage. Her divorce was taking a toll on all of us.