~CHAPTER 16~

*•*•*•A wet Britney Spears•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not edited

After senior field day, the rest of the week went by really fast. It's obviously Friday. I can finally see my family and Mickey Minnie and Pluto, but the -as Lucas likes to call them- 'The Mickey mouse club house trio' are irrelevant. We are currently in my room getting ready to start the day. Lucas still trying to guess who they are. We were on our way to the dining hall for breakfast when Lucas kept bothering me about Mickey, Minnie and Pluto.

"Come on, Maddie, just tell me. We are going to be seeing who, or what they are later today, can't you just tell me?" Lucas pleads, as we walk to the dining hall for breakfast.

"No."

"Why not." He pouts.

"Because." I said, I should really stop using that as an excuse. Everybody keeps using it against me.

"That's not a reason."

"It is for parents."

"Are you a parent?"

"No I am not, but I have to practice for when I have kids."

"Are you planning on having kids soon?"

"No." I shake my head really fast and I hear Chase chuckle behind me.

"Then you don't need the practice." Shit he has a good point. How did this start again?

"How did this start?"

"You don't want to tell me what or who Mickey, Minnie and Pluto are."

"Oh right." I pause. "I'm still not going to tell you." We grabbed our breakfast and sat down at our usual table. Minutes later Lizzie and May were joining us.

"Hola chicas... and chicos." May greets us.

"Hola." I say and the guys just say 'hey'

"Hey girls talk about everything right?" Lucas asks May and Liz, while I roll, my eyes.

"Yep." Liz answers.

"So tell me this did she tell you guys' who or what Mickey Minnie and Pluto are?"

"No, she did tell Cole though." Liz answers again. Lucas looks at Cole, and from the corner of my eye I can see Chase chuckling.

"You BITCH!! You knew and didn't tell me." Lucas yells and stands up causing his chair to make a scraping noise against the floor, and causing every pair of eyes in the cafeteria look at our table.

"Yep." Cole says in a monotone voice and continues to eat his breakfast.

"He told me." Chase pipes in.

"WHAT?!?!"

"Dude stop screaming it's still a bit early in the morning to be screaming." May says as she takes a sip of her coffee. Which I recently learned that they installed a coffee machine in the dining hall, it was supposed to be for the teachers but they don't even come in here so the students use it.

"Sorry." He sat back down, and we all kept eating our breakfast, except of course Lucas who was just insisting that I tell him who or what they are. Unfortunately for him, I'm a tough bitch to crack.

Hehe.

...

"I hate Friday's." I groan as we start to walk to our last class of the day. We were currently on our way to Art class. And as everyone knows I hate art class.