~CHAPTER 15~

*•*•*•Who else would give you your daily dose of dirty jokes?•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not edited

"I still have mud in my ear." I say while I dry my hair with my towel. Chase chuckles and I glare at him.

"What's with the glares princess?" I glare at him even more. I hate that nickname.

"Don't call me princess, and you know exactly why I'm glaring at you."

"If you have mud in your ears, princess, it's not my fault." He smirks at me

"I hate you."

"Princess you know you love me." If you're wondering what's happening, which you probably are. Let me explain, actually let me hit you with a flash back real quick. I'm not in the mood to explain.

---Flashback---

"Is this necessary?" I ask squirming under May's touch.

"Yes now stay still." May was currently painting my face for senior field day, and the brush she is using tickles me.

"I told you I didn't want to paint my face." I say holding her hand away from my face so she couldn't paint my face.

"It's just a little. I promise you'll like it." She gave me the puppy eyes and I let go of her hand.

"Fine." I give up and lean back on the chair.

"So darling, are still not going to tell us why Chase was in your bed?" I rolled my eyes and look at Lizzie only to have May turn my head back to her.

"Why do you guys want to know so badly?"

"Because."

"That's not a reason."

"It is for you." May snorts.

"Don't use my word against me young lady."

"Yes mom." She says with a serious face on and we all start to laugh. "But really. Why where you guys in bed together?" I look at her and sighed heavily.

"I had a nightmare." I shrug my shoulders.

"That's not such a big deal. He could've just woken you up and gone back to sleep in his bed. There has to be another reason." She said and continued to apply the face paint.

"Nope that's the real reason. No other reason."

"What was the nightmare about?" Liz asks and I stay quiet.

"The same thing the rest of them are." I mumble hoping they didn't hear that, but with my luck, they most probably did.

"You get a lot of them?" May ask.

"Yep they're just fun little bitches." May gives me the look. Oh god, this is why I don't tell people about them, they always look at me like, I'm just a sad little puppy in the rain that's about to get run over by a truck, and there's nothing you can do to stop me from getting trampled. "Please don't."

"Don't what?"

"Give me the look. I've gotten enough of those during the last few months. I love you guys that's why I need you two to not look at me that way." The room goes silent and May continues to finish my face. Ugh, the look. I want to sue the person who invented that look. Like why is it so necessary to give people that look, that pitiful look, that look that someone gives you when a person you held close in your heart dies. That look is my life back at home, well that look and the 'Your kid is a trouble maker' look they give mom.