here in body only

Darting his eyes, type was before a microwave to watch his food go about, to then eye up to then take it out to grab at the plate, he then turned to go to the table to sit down, to sign heavily.
Picking up his fork, he started to swirl the food about, has he placed his hand to his head to keep up with the action not really caring he was hungry.
Signing, he then turned his head to eye his phone that was too a far off table, it was ringing.
Getting up but fully interested, he then answered.
"Yes?"
"Hello my baby boy, how are you?"
Type rolled his his eyes to then look to the floor.
"The same, and you?"
Boonire signed.
"I really wish you would find someone to...."
Types whole body tensed.
"Mom! Please!"
"Okay, okay, well the reason I'm calling, I was wondering if you were coming to your brothers birthday party next weekend?"
Type signed to then go to the table to sit down to eye his food soberly.
"I'll..... Think about it."
"Listen type, I haven't seen you in 2 years, I miss you, your brother misses you, probably you're friends if you ever...."
Rolling his eyes again, he then turned the phone off to then place it to the side of him to then eye his food again.
Gritting his teeth, he then got up to then grab his plate to then take it in the kitchen to then throw it away, he was hungry but he didn't wish to eat.
Turning, he then went to his bedroom to lay to his back to look to the ceiling not really seeing anything.
Gritting his teeth again, he honestly didn't want to be in his empty apartment, however Dr. Qui made him take a day off, it had been the first one in 3 months. Type would rather work then be alone.
Placing his hand to his stomach it started to growl, but it wasent just for food, turning to his side he closed his eyes to take a very deep breathe.
"You can't have his blood!"
Type flexed his jaw to then let a few tears fall. After tharn left, type had to go on other blood and even after 5 years he could never really consume it, often it would make him sick to his stomach, today was no different.
Grunting he then went sat up to place his hands to his eyes to then wipe away the tears Angerly.
"God fucking damn it! Don't cry over that son of a bitch! That's it I've had!"
Type then got up to go to his kitchen to then take out his drawers to try and find a sharpened knife.
Going to his knees to the floor, he then shuffeled the contents about to then try to find what he needed.
"Left me for 5 fucking years! Haven't talked to me in 2, you wanted this fucking blood ring to my finger and yet you do this! You wanted to marry me before you left and now god damn this! I've had! I'm fucking done you piece of shit vampire! Never should have gotten into a mother fucking relationship with you! Never should have done anything with the likes of you! I can't believe you just fell from the face of the earth after everything we have been through! Go to hell! I'm done! You don't get to fucking do this you piece of shit! Your probably with another! I know with these fucking things we can't be intimate with another but I know you can do other things! That's what happened didn't it! You sick asshole! You probably met someone else!"
Type then grabbed what he was looking for to then hold it up to eye, getting up he then placed his hand to the counter to then flex his fingers out to place the blade to it, to breathe heavily.
"Just.... Do it! Break the blood ring pack! You cut off your finger, his will go away and whoever he is probably with can have the fuck! Just..... Do it! End your misery..... Let him go!"
Tears came down types face faster, his hand started to shake.
"Damnit! Just cut it! End this! End everything! He is not going to come back type, why are you still holding on! Your a fool! Always have been for him! He does not deserve you so just....."
Type started to slice into his finger, seeing the blood and the ring start to evaporate, what they shared cane across his mind, he dropped the knife to then go to the floor to place his hands to either side of his head has the memories went by, he then groaned to weep even harder, every time he tried to cut into his finger this would happen, he didn't understand why.
Twitching and quivering, he then moved back to hit it against the other cabinet to flex his jaw to shake his head.
"Am...... In hell..... Nothing but that...... What am I going to do...... I'm.... So sick of this shit!"
Peering his eyes to the other side he then brought up his left hand to then eye his finger that started to heal to see the blood ring come back to then intensify in color to then go back to it's regular red.
Type took a deep breathe in to then grab out his phone from his back pocket too place to his ear.
"Type....." Dr. Qui signed.
Type took in a deep breathe.
"I want to work, I don't need a day off!" He said through gritted teeth.
"Yes you do, it's been three months, I need to also spend time with my wife and daughter, you should do the same, go spend time with your family, maybe go...."
Type then turned his phone off to then throw it wherever not caring if it broke or not.
He then pulled his legs to himself to wrap his arms about to let the pain he was feeling in his heart to consume him.
"Why...... Why do I..... Have to love you tharn! You don't deserve my love, my loyalty, you don't deserve me, you giantic prick! Why can't I just cut my finger off! Why do those memories have to fill my mind when I try to! Why does my life have to be like this, thought moving into a place we never shared, getting rid of all his things to a storage locker, cutting myself off to the maybe possibility he would come back to me, would help me move on, but......it hasent done shit! Fuck you Dr. Qui, I just want to work, I don't want to be near anyone that had both of us has one, even Dr. Qui is too much......I just...... Damnit, don't want to feel anymore! I'm sick of this, sick of my heart and the left over love feeling for that asshole! Ugh, I'm so done...." He wept.
Falling to his side, he shuttered into his tight embrace, allowing his misery to over whelm him, he welcomed the pain, that is all type has ever known