I'm trying to change for the better

Sitting criss cross to the middle of the bed, type looked to it dart his eyes.
Why did I have to bring those types of things up? We just got back to us and I had to ruin everything, what is the matter with me?
Type made a face to then think of something that could make it up to tharn.
Getting up, he went to place his shoes on to then part.
Tharn straightened up has he stood to the middle of the room, to then turn his head to narrow his eyes.
He did not just leave! Damnit type, you can't just keep running away!
Turning, he then opened the door, to then widened his eyes, type was there to the living room looking at a bottle he was about to aquire with the corner store.
Tharn wrapped his arms to eye.
"Thought you.... Were running away...."
Type made a face to let looking at the bottle.
"Tharn.....I know i do that and do it quite often, I know I'm stubborn, an over thinker and bring up things to push you away, given what we have gone through and probably will, I honestly can't help it. Also given my past with one vampire, even though I have come a long way, this relationship will never be easy for me, if this, or me is too much maybe we really need to think about...."
Tharn rolled his eyes to step closer.
"Stop trying to break up with me and running away type."
Tharn then un wrapped his arms to then grab types hand to then eye the blood ring to move his thumb over it.
"Also.....I know all that about you type, I am still here, aren't I?"
Type made a face to then nod.
"Also....has I was able to think for a moment, maybe we can think of children...... Just..... Can it be but right now."
Type slowly let a smirk go about his face.
"Yourll...... Have a child with me?"
Tharn then looked up to eye him narrowly.
Type nodded.
"Later.....I can deal with that."
Type then took his hand away to then place it to the bottle to open, tharn shook his head.
"Type you don't need to...."
Type looked up.
"I owe you tharn..... Can be a bit of an asshole."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"A bit?"
Type raised an eye brow, to then opened the bottle to then place to his lips to then move a hand up to then flip tharn off.
Tharn rolled his eyes, to then grab that said bottle to then toss it wherever to then bring type close to him to then make him jump up to then turn then to take to the bed, type wrapped his arms about his neck to look down at him.
The two couldn't look away.
Flopping type down,, he then got up on his forarms to look over tharns body has he removed his shirt, type took in a deep inhale soaking everything in.
Tharn smiled to then toss his shirt behind him to then place his hands to types collar to then rip.
Type looked down to furrow his brow.
"Tharn.... All my clothes are in the...."
Type then looked up quick, has tharn had placed a hand to his neck to then bring him up, there eyes darted for type to place his hands to his chest.
"Right now type, what you can truly do for me, other then consume alcohol that makes your blood taste like liquid fire,I want you to not think about a thing. Hmm."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Then give me an over top kiss."
Tharn smiled and wide to then pull type to his lips to do just that, it started of closed and slow to then intensify to then be opened.
Swirling his tongue about, type then moved his hands to tharns pants to undo, to then place his hand in, he couldn't hold back much longer, he needed to touch his vampire.
Tharn then leaned them down to intensify that kiss into something that made type not be able to think one thing.
Shredding there clothes, tharn was penetrating type deep and sensually, to keep his mouth to his.
Type had his hands to his neck to go up and down with the friction to give a soft expression has they went into this over the top act.
Parting, type went straight to his neck to kiss to then sink his canines in, he needed more of his vampire.
Tharn lifted his head back to quicken his pace has he started to get close to climax.
Type then took his canines out, to then look up at tharn.
"Ah god yes! Mm.... So fucking.....nnn...... I'm going to cum!"
Tharn smiled to then hang his head to look to type.
"Mm, so am I, tell me, how did you get this much tighter, it's incredible."
Type shrugged.
"How did you get....nn.... Thicker and....aah..... Harder..... You are hitting me so fucking deep.....aah! I'm going to cum! Faaa tharn!"
Tharn then moved his bottom lip to his.
"Ah, I love you type, I'm going to fill my half breeds tight ass!"
Type then placed his hands to his head to grip his hair, to move his body with his.
"Ah god! I'm coming......"
They both tensed to then cum in unsion.
Tharn then moved his bottom lip up and down his.
"Nn, type..... Tell me....."
Type took in a deep breathe to then press his head to the pillow.
"It'll..... Be a bit before I.... Hey!"
Tharn then turned him to then wrap his arms behind to then place type to his stomach to re connect to then thrust his full speed, type moaned heavily has he stared to the wall.
"Fuck tharn!"
Tharn looked down at him with a smile.
"Mm, your thinking and being stubborn, this is what you shall receive."
Tharn then went down to place his canines into his shoulder to then consume has he thrusted deeply within.
Types canines went down to grunt his moans.
Mm.....I love this type of punishment.
Type then peered his eyes to his vampire, giving his all to him.
Has I love him.....
Type signed a bit to re look to the wall.
I feel it tharn I truly do, just..... Need time to be able to say it again.....nnn.... Don't worry, I have already thought of a way to make it up to you that I am not saying it has of right now, you soon will see.....