seeing the vampiric side once more

Breathing in heavily, type furrowed and un furrowed his brow, to then slowly open his eyes, gulping, they darted has he awoke to his stomach to be looking at his hand, peering his eyes up, he looked at the ceiling a bit confused.
Where..... Where am....
Looking to the side, he signed.
Tharn made his way to type, to sit to the edge of the bed, to eye him up and down, he then brought a vile into view, type looked to it to scoff.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You need to drink, I..... Took a lot out of you, um...... Maybe you should eat food first, picked up a bit at the...."
Tharn turned his head to continue to talk when he eyed the kitchen that was too his room.
Type looked down to his wrist to sign.
Moving to sit up, he grabbed at tharn to then bend his wrist to place to his mouth to then sink his canines in, he couldn't help it.
Tharn turned his head back to smile a bit, he then grabbed the vile with his other hand to then consume it while he watched type.
Type then closed his eyes to moving his mouth a bit to deeply consume, he really couldn't stop himself, tharns blood always seemed to call to him.
Finishing his vile, tharn turned his head to then toss it wherever, to then turn his head back to eye.
"Didn't think...... You were this thirsty type...."
Types eyes shot open to then look tharn up and down.
Tharns eyes widen a bit, he leaned his head back just so, types eyes were blood shot red.
Pulling the wrist away, type then moved his hand to tharns head to then grip his hair to pull him to his lips to take in an deep inhale well they kissed.
Tharn couldn't help but to reciprocate it, but knew he shouldn't.
Feeling that bit of reluctant attitude, type then brought his hands to tharns chest to push him down to pounce to then place his hands to his Wrists to wrap about to pin them to either side of his head, to have his head turned to the side to keep his lips to his.
Tharn moved his head up to continue with the kiss, to feel a bit peeved with himself for allowing this, he knew types vampiric side, and knew it all too well, however feeling type actually wanting him, was stopping his rationality.
Type started to grind on top of tharn, he was wanting more.
Tharns eyes popped open to then part from there kiss to shake his head.
"No......"
Type leaned his head back to raise an eye brow to darkly chuckle.
"No? Who are you kidding tharn, I can tell how much you want me, don't be difficult."
Type then went to his neck to kiss, tharn kept his eyes to the ceiling.
"Your right, I really do want you, however you are not the half breed, thought he had you under control."
Type stopped to then lean up to look down at tharn work narrowed eyes.
"He never had me under control, now stop being this way, I can feel how much you want me, remember, this half breed and I are a package deal, now......"
Has type tried to place his lips to his, tharn turned his head to keep his eyes to him, type then leaned back to let a deep growl echo through his chest cavity.
"After everything you have done, you really are going to act like this tharn....... You need to...."
Tharn slowly turned his head to eye vampiric type up and down.
"I know your a package deal, however I love my half breed, I want nothing to do with you, but with him, you are nothing....."
Furrowing his brow, to tilt his head to the side, type gritted his teeth, to then start to blink rapidly. Tharn then smiled has he saw his blue go about types eyes, canceling out the red, type gulped to then look down to what he was doing to then get immediately off to go to the wall, to move his knees to his body to have one arm wrapped about to place a hand to his head to close his eyes to take in deep breathes feeling a bit ashamed for himself. He thought he had that one part of him pushed down deep below the surface to have it never rise again.
Tharn slowly got up to go to his forarms to look to type, he waited patiently for him to come to terms with what was going on.
Slowly still, he got up to then sit criss cross to eye type, looking him up and down at times.
Type gulped to flex his jaw.
"You..... Must be hungery let me....."
Type shook his head to slowly open his eyes to take his hand down.
"I..... Don't need your fucking cheating help!"
Type then got up and quick to head for the kitchen where he smelled food, he was very hungry, but didn't want tharn to know that.
Tharn turned his head to watch him go to grit his teeth.
To the kitchen part, type opened the fridge to see ingredients, taking them out he then went to the stove to grab a few things to then start on a meal to keep his eyes down feeling very sick with himself.
Taking a deep breathe, tharn went about to stand in the door way to eye.
"Type...... Your weak right now, let me....."
Types head snapped to the side to look back to give tharn an angry glare.
Tharn turned his head.
Type looked him up and down to turn his head back to then start to chop.
"Just...... Go away tharn! I'm going to do this and eat to leave, I don't want to be anywhere around you, I hate you!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then go forth to place himself on types back, he signed heavily has he placed the ingredients mixed into a pan to start to cook them.
Tharn then went to his ear to speak low.
"And yet you were just trying to...."
Type scoffed.
"Don't flatter yourselve, sure the vampiric side of me would stick my dick in a light switch and it would be the same affect. Now get off!"
Tharn flexed his jaw to then bring his hand to types head to grip at his hair to lean it back.
Type turned his head to eye.
"What the hell do you think your doing!"
Type gulped has he looked over tharns facial expression.
"We need to discuss some things type, especially something you were trying to accomplish with zhan!"
Types eyes narrowed, to then move quick to then push tharn away.
"Fuck off! I don't want this stupid, idiotic, damned ring on my finger! Especially since it keeps me bound to you! I want your lying, conniving, manipulative, cheating ass away from me! Now let me eat and I'm gone."
Type turned to mix to then place everything in a bowl, not caring if it was fully cooked or not.
He then brought it to his mouth to start to consume, he really wanted to get out of there, tharn hung back rolling his hands into fists to wait, knowing he was not going to let type leave.
Finishing everything, type then placed the bowl down a bit hard to turn to try to go about, tharn moved quickly to place his hand to his hair to then lean him back, type took his hands up to wince a bit.
"You asshole! Stop grabbing at my hair, let me go....."
Tharn then tossed type to the bed to then take off his jacket to stare him down, type got up to place his hands behind him to look tharn up and down with anger.
"You prick! What the fuck is wrong with you! You need to stop....."
Type breathed heavily to gulp has he looked over tharn who took off his shirt to toss wherever, no matter how many times he saw that body, it always was a sight to behold, looking to the side to try and distract himself he furrowed his brow to then get quickly up to go to tharn to grab at his arm to look at his forarm, he had a tattoo, it was of the necklace type had given him.
"What..... The hell is this tharn! Thought you said you wouldn't ever get a....."
Types eyes widen it clicked for him, he then placed his hands to tharns chest to push him back a bit.
"What's the necklace tharn!?"
Tharn made a face.
"Your unbelievable, a tattoo is not...."
Stepping closer, tharn brought his hands to types face, there eyes darted.
"Your necklace is in a safety deposit box in America, but it could one day break, that is why I got this, for it's eternal, just like us type!"
Types lips parted to look tharn up and down.
He then placed his hands to his chest to grip a bit at his pectorals to eye the action.
"We were...... Before you cheated, now let me g....."
Tharn then pulled type to his lips to consume in speed.
Type signed to falter a bit, didn't help he had tharns blood within him and didn't help with what he just said, unfortunately type became putty.
Tharn then took his hands down to make type jump up to then take him to bed, where type thought it would be there final time, however in his heart type wasent an idiot, neither was tharn.