it's not time yet!!

Breathing and heavily type was to the bathroom with his arms up his stomach to take in deep breathes while he winced and groaned, he was in a lot of pain.
Tharn was to the door to pound upon it.
"Type! Damnit open the fucking door! You need to go to the hospital! I already called the doctor!"
Type shook his head to rock himself a bit.
"No! It's not time, we still have two more months....nnn fucking shit!"
Tharns eyes darted to then start to use his shoulder to open the door not happy all of them where reinforced.
"God damnit type! Open the fucking door your in labor now!"
Tears started to flow down types face, has more liquid started to push it's way out his urethra.
"No! There..... Just Braxton Hicks! There is no way! We have two damn months left! There not ready! I'm not ready! I'm not going to lose them tharn! Oooow!"
Types whole body tremors with the pain that would go away for a brief moment to then come back in full force and hard.
Tharn moved away from the door to grit his teeth to use all of his strength to then kick and hard splitting the door in two. Type could only rock himself back and forth the pain was to much to bare.
Tharn went straight to him to rub at his back, type shook his body away.
"Don't touch me! Fuck!"
Tharn made a face.
"We need to go to the doctor and now, your losing more of the anionantic fluid!"
Type turned his head to eye tharn.
"How do you know that?"
Tharn rolled his eyes..
"I've been reading upon this type, now come on!"
Type made a face to then shake his head to rock himself back and forth.
"I am not going, they need more time, we have two months damnit!"
Tharns eyes went over type with worry and concern he could tell he was not going to leave.
"Type.....I love more then anything I'm so very sorry for this."
Type stopped rocking to then turn his head to eye a bit confused.
"Sorry for wh......"
Types eyes then went in the back of his head has tharn landed a blow to it to get him to be unconscious, to then grab his body that was a bit soaked to take it to the bed to get him dressed in something loose to then go to the cloest to grab a bag they had prepared to then grab type and said bag to rush to the car to place type in first to then place the bag behind to run and quick to the drivers door to then go in full speed to the hospital.
Tharn felt like a piece of shit, he knew he shouldn't have gone his full speed, he was feeling like this was all his fault not knowing it was just time.
Weving and woving out of traffic type furrowed his brow to then come back, the pain was just to much for him to stay under, he then looked around to then place his hand to his stomach to feel about to then look angrily at tharn.
"You asshole!"
Tharn flexed his jaw to drive even faster.
Type then lifted his head back to groan in pain.
"Shit!"
Type then started to thrash and struggle about.
"Let me out!"
Tharn shook his head.
"We will be there soon!"
"No fuck! Let me out! I can't sit up!"
Tharns eyes darted to then quickly pull off to the side of the road to then go to type who tried to leave to have his leg wobble to then pick him up to then lay him to the back.
"Lay down!" Tharn commanded.
Type turned his jaw.
"I hate you!"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I love you."
Type made a face to lift his head back..
"Fuck it then! Take me to the doctor! I feel like I'm splitting in two!"
Tharn then looked down to see something start to color types boxers, his eyes widened to then go to him to see blood.
"Think your mucus membrane is coming, this is not going to be a long delivery."
Type lightly chuckled to be in a bit of awe that tharn knew all of this and he didn't.
"Ah god! Take me to the doctor please!" Type whimpered.
Tharn nodded to then go back to then go to the drivers side to then rush once again, type rubbed his belly has sweat and tears were falling about.
"Fuck tharn! This hurts worse then I could ever of thought!"
Tharn gritted his teeth and hard.
Finally getting to the hospital, tharn went straight to get the bag and to get type to pick him up bridal style to be met with the doctor and a nurse, getting checked in and checked, they placed a drip on type to make him comfortable.
Type to his side had his eyes closed taking deep breaths has tharn was to his back to rub, the two then looked to the doctor.
"No denying it, your about to have your twins."
Types whole body quivered.
"But.... It's not time, there going to be born prematurely!"
The doctor shook his head.
"Just measured them again when we checked you out, they are too be exactly where they need to be, I am going to schedule you for a c section, I'll be right back."
Type started to breathe faster to then go to his back to eye tharn.
"I'm scared!"
Tharn looked to type to bend down to place his forehead to his.
"I will be there, I am not going to let you go, everything will be alright."
Type closed his eyes to let the tears fall, to then have his chin quiver. He was starting to believe that was not going to be the case.
Tharn then moved back to place his hand to his cheek to caress. Type placed his hand to his.
"Wish my mother could be here."
Tharn nodded.
"If she could be you know I would get her."
Type nodded.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"I didn't mean what I said in the car, I don't hate you."
Tharn smiled.
"I know."
"Also tharn, if it comes down to it, save our boys do not...."
"Type, your life is more valuable then....."
Type then got up to place his hands to tharns collar to look at at him with seriousness.
"If you save my life and not theres I will not be able to continue my life with you! Understand! Save our babies!"
Tharn flexed his jaw to give a stiff nod.
Type looked him over to then hang his head the contractions started again even against the drugs, tharn then wrapped his arms about.
"I love you so very much type."
You all three will make it....... Won't they?