you are coming home!

Sighing, type moved his turn brush about his teeth to look himself over the mirror, to then take his brush out to then hunch himself over to spit.
He then looked up to place his Brush back to take in a deep inhale, to then make an face to then place his hand to his stomach to close his eyes to take in deep breathes, he was feeling that pull but tharn was not there to fulfill that.
Type then went down to place his other hand to then wedge if the sink to then hang his head to take in deep breathes.
Be over...... Be over soon!
Type winced a bit to then take rapid breathes to then wait this out, it was the only thing he could do.
Has it slowly passed he then got up to gulp to hang his head to place his hands palm. Down to the counter to sign..
"I'm sorry...... Your other daddy is not around to......"
Type breathed in shaikly to look himself over in the mirror..
"It is better this way, just happy those new pills are working and I'm not throwing up..... We will be just fine."
Typed chin quivered to then close his eyes to cry, he was missing tharn something fierce however how he was being, it brought up a lot of painful memories for him, type just couldn't go back.
Taking in a deep breathe he then wiped his tears to then turn to go to the bedroom to place on his clothes to then get ready for work.
He then grabbed his new phone from his charger to place to his back pocket to then go to work.
Sitting to his desk, Dr. Qui then turned to look to type, who came in with his head hung has he had for a month, to then go quick to his desk to sit.
Dr. Qui turned to eye.
"Type.......I have 30 messages from...."
Type shook his head.
"Delete them all."
Dr. Qui made a face..
"What is going on with you two? Are you.....broken up again?"
Type tensed to close his eyes to then place two hands to his stomach to take in deep breaths to try and not show dr. Qui he was in destress.
"It's..... Just complicated right now, I don't want to take any of his messages and if he is too show here to be asked to go away. Now we need to get to work, our new line for the humans are about to come about."
Dr. Qui signed.
"You know you can tell me anything type."
Type gulped to take in a deep breathe to then get up to go to get some blood and food.
"Thank you, but I'm fine."
Type then went and quick.
Dr. Qui signed again to turn in his chair to then go to his email..
Tharn was to his desk to feel like a total bastard, he then looked up to see an email, he then went straight to it..
From Dr. Qui: he is here. Seems to be fine, I do not know what you two are fighting about but I can see the depression. Make it up to him Mr. Xian. Have a good day.
Tharn made a face to then go back in his chair to grit his teeth.
I.... Honestly don't know how.....
Tharn then turned his head to see Marti and tinta, who were close to eye the other with bright smiles.
Tharns eyes narrowed to then look back to his computer to then grit his teeth to get up.
This has gone on long enough!
Tharn then left.
Over the trash can, type looked over 30 viles to then shake his head.
He then turned when the microwave went off to then grab out his food to then consume and in full, he was very hungry..
Done, he then turned to throw it away. To then go about to go to the lab to then start to fill the viles with his serum.
He then turned his head to see Dr. Qui to the door frame.
"Well it's that time, I'm going to go, are you...."
Type shook his head to look back.
"I am fine. Go."
Dr. Qui nodded to then part..
Type then placed what he held down to then place a hand to his stomach.
I wonder if your going to be a boy or a girl.
Type shrugged to then turn to leave, he wanted to go back to the hotel.
He was too think of going to tines or zhans but decided against it, type was not trying to get tharns attention, not this time.
Going to his desk he gathered his jacket to down to then turn off the light to leave.
He then was to the front door to lock to then turn without an expression to then walk to his car.
Getting to it, he then unlocked to then try to open, he then furrowed his brow to then look up to see a very white hand, stopping the action.
He then turned his head to widen his eyes, to then take his head back to look down to shake it.
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Where have you've been?"
Type scoffed.
"Why do you care?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"You know that I care about your well being type."
"Mm..... Let go of the door tharn, I'm tired."
Type tried to open to get the same action, tharn to close it to but let him open. He signed.
"Damnit let go of the....."
"No! Now you need to knock this off, come home!"
Type scoffed again to then step back to wrap his arms about.
"How you have been, that is not a home. Now I need to get some rest. Not just for me, now let the door go!"
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Where have you've been staying? If you say...."
Type rolled his eyes to continue to look to his car.
"At a hotel, I know better, now let go!"
Tharn gripped the car door.
"No! You are coming home!"
Tharn then placed his hand to types arm, for him to look at the action to then shrug it off to look at him in anger.
"I am not coming home! Fuck you tharn! Everything you have said was bullshit! Now move your fucking hand, I and our baby is...."
Type stepped forward to try and get tharns hand off, to then wince a bit.
Tharn kept his hand to that door, to then place his other hand to types head to grip his hair to move his head to types to place his nose to his cheek to then fully eye him, the two felt that strong pull.
"Get in the car type."
Types whole body shuttered, he was fighting and hard against it.
"N..... No..... Let go and....nn...."
Tharn gripped harder he couldn't help it.
"Get in the fucking car half breed!"
Type gulped.
"Ll.... Let go of my....."
Tharn then let go of his head, to then place. Hand to his arm to then place him to the back seat to then look about.
Type got in to smack the back of the drivers seat to then breathe heavily..
Tharn then got in, to sit next to him to then place his hands to his face after he shut the door, to then pull types lips to his.
Type wrapped his hands to his wrist to squeeze his eyes tightly shut hating how much he wanted his vampire.
A bit later, tharn had his head lifted up to moan has he was sitting with type on him to straddle, to have his hands to his waist to grip to help type go up and down, type had his hands to the back of the passenger seat to then continue to consume tharns sweet nector has he had his canines in.
Tharn then placed his hands to his upper shoulders to grip to move his body with his.
The two then climaxed, tharn then moved type to his back, where he wrapped his arms and legs about to have his head lifted up to moan and loud, type missed this, missed tharn to no end.
Tharn kept his head hung to watch his half breed to then fill him once more.
A bit later, type was looking to the ceiling to have his hands behind his head to grit his teeth here and there has tharn laid to him.
"Your..... Coming home type."
Type closed his eyes.
"I'm not tharn...... Not after all you....."
Type furrowed his brow to then open his eyes to look down.
Tharn had moved from his chest over his heart to go lower to place his ear to types stomach to dart his eyes.
"Is it.....a baby yet?"
Type then got up on his forarms to look down.
"The last test results I took last week no...... It's still just a bunch of cells, won't be a baby for 4 to 5 months..... But tharn...."
Types lips parted.
Tharn had turned his head to then kiss over that spot, type started to soften.
"Then..... Can we please.... Go to the doctor together? The night I came back, I researched this and a lot, I really wish for you to read it and talk to your doctor about these others...... Type.....I am sorry for what I have said and how I have acted. I..... Really want you to have an abortion, I..... Can't lose you..... Your my only family I have left...."
Type looked to the side to contain his tears.
"I'm..... Making you more tharn and all you seem to do is want to kill what is you and me....."
Tears then went over types lids.
Tharn then looked up, blood tears were coming down his face, feeling the liquid touch his flesh type turned his head to eye to then move up to then wipe his tears away, he had only seen tharn cry now 4 times in the last 10 years they have been together.
Tharn closed his eyes to feel his half breeds touch.
"We can go tharn..... But I'm not...."
Tharn then moved types hands away to then wrap his arms about to close his eyes to cry and more.
Type shaikly brought his hands to his head to then stroke to close his eyes to then let his tears fall.
"Let's..... Go home tharn....."
Tharn smiled and wide to nod.
"Then you'll make a doctor's appointment to....."
Type signed.
"To talk...."
Tharn nodded to hold type tighter.
I hope he can get you to have an abortion, for what I have researched, I have no clue how you are going to make it out of this alive.
Tharn held him tighter has his false research in which he didn't know was wrong went through his head.