you amaze me half breed

Has the night came upon them, it was too be in sober and sullen silence, the two didn't know what to say to the other.
Getting out of the shower alone, type went to the mirror with his towel wrapped about his waist to take in a long deep breathe to then take a hand to his hair to sleek it back to leave it that way, ever since he woke, he couldn't stop thinking and thus he knew how he was going to handle this current situation with his vampire.
Turning he then went to the bedroom to dress a bit up, to then go to the kitchen to place his hand to the frame to then look in to smile a bit then it disappated.
He then went in to wrap his arms about to place his chin to tharns upper shoulder.
"Are you really going to my parents dressed like this? A black shirt and green boxers?"
Tharn stopped swirling the food about to then look forward.
"Are we.... Still going to.... After what happened last night?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then, move a hand over tharns to then push the pan back to shut off the stove to then turn tharn about, to then move his hands up to cradle into his to eye.
Tharn kept his eyes to him.
"I..... Have been giving this a lot of thought tharn.....I one day yes would like to have children, but right now we're both 26 almost 27, we have so many years to think about that later, and you are right, we have a jumbled relationship right now, it wouldn't be right to bring in anyone right now, so..... It can be just the two of us.... The only thing I ask is for you to place this conservation to the back of your head and from time to time think about it.... For me...."
Tharns lips parted to then take a hand from types grasp to then move it to his chin to lift it up, there eyes darted.
"This relationship was started in pure hatred for the other, which is understandable because of our childhood, and through the years we have grown into this, were we can't be without the other for that long...... For you type, I will consider a child..... For us....."
Types eyes lit up to give tharn quite the smile.
Tharn smiled also.
"You are one remarkable half breed type, I love you so very much..... And now soon....."
Tharn then moved quick to grab ahold of type, to then place to the counter, where he wrapped his arms and legs about, to look intentally to tharn has he moved his head closer.
"You will be my fiance. Marking you in another way. To show this earth, who you belong to...."
Tharn then moved closer, for type to then place a hand to his mouth to snicker.
"Who do I belong to? I tend to forget."
He raised an eye brow to have a comical face appear.
Tharns eyes narrowed, to then take his hand away to then place his hands to types pants to undo to then take him down to then take his member out to then place his tip to his outter, to then wrap a hand to to throat, to go to his ear.
Type had his head slightly turned to moan with this action. He loved to no end when tharn acted has such.
"Just you wait half breed.....I am going to show you who you belong to....."
Type lightly laughed to then really eye tharn.
"Nn, stop talking then and.....aah fuck!"
Type turned his head forward to moan has tharn rammed himself in, to then place his index finger into types mouth for him to suckle, he placed his hands palms down to the counter to moan in pure delight has he was being thrusted into and hard.
"Nn..... Who do you belong to type!"
Type moaned about the finger to not say anything.
"Aaah type!"
Tharn then placed his free hand to his cock to then stroke, to have it covered in his pre cum.
Types whole body shuttered, it made this action feel so more amazing.
"Type tell me! Who do you belong to!"
"Aaaaaah!"he moaned..
Tharn then nibbled his ear.
"Who does this body Belong to half breed!"
Type opened his eyes to then roll them.
"Y.... You...."
Tharn then took his finger out to then take his hand to place under types shirt to then place it over his heart.
"Who does this heart belong to!?"
Type smiled.
"To you! Mm....."
Tharn then took his hands to types to place his fingers into his to really give him what for.
"Aaah who has your soul type!"
Type parted his lips, he couldn't stand it anymore, tharn was being too much for him.
Type then took his fingers out to then turn in speed to then hop back onto the counter, to take a hand to tharns shirt to then pull him close, there eyes darted.
"everything that is me, belongs to one vampire....."
Type then chuckled to raise an eye brow.
"Just don't know who that is....."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Half breed..... This is not....."
Type then wrapped his arms about his neck and legs about his waist to then place his forehead to his.
"If you honestly think for one second I am not to be talking of you...."
Type then ran his nose on tharns.
"You need to...."
Type then pressed his lips and hard to tharns, while he placed himself back into his half breed to give him what for.
Type then need air, to part from there very deep kiss, to then place his forehead to his to moan and heavily.
"Ahhh..... I'm cumming.....shit so good....."
Tharn then lightly chuckled to remember there youth a bit.
"Better not....nn.... Cum without me my half breed...."
Type smiled to remember that phrasing.
"Aaah then..... Make love to me harder!"
Tharn did just that for them both to erupt.
Type breathed heavily to fully eye tharn.
"Mm, now we need to clean, you dress and...."
Type raised an brow to then push tharn off to then help him to the floor, where he looked to type with widened eyes has he took his pants and boxers off to throw over head to shake his head.
"We both are still very erect tharn, mm.....I need more of my vampire, especially when I do not get tired has I once did....."
Type then pounced to hop right back on to straddle and hard, has tharn moved up to wrap his arms about for them to go in a deep kiss, he loved when his half breed acted has such.
After multiple rounds, the two fully dressed were to the car in front of boonires place to some how be on time, tharn with the engine off, looked to there hands holding to then eye type.
"Mm I know that expression, why are you nervous?"
Type shrugged to then turn his head to take in a deep breathe.
"Just makes me feel more like the woman in my relationship, mm, technically you should be asking my....."
Types face dropped to then look forward with a anger expression to then grip tharns hand harder, tharns face faltered.
"Well..... You are the woman in this relationship type and let us not give it any more thought then that, we also do not need to talk about...... Your sperm donor."
Type smiled to then lean his head back to chuckle to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"Mm.... You always know how to cheer me up...."
Tharn smiled and wide to then place a hand to his face to caress.
"I try, now let's go in, then after we can go pick out rings."
Type raised an eye brow.
"We're not wearing rings until...."
"These are engagement rings, now come."
Type lightly laughed.
"Thought I have several times...."
Tharn smiled to then lean over to place his lips to his.
To part to then rub his thumb up and down.
"And you will a lot more later, now....."
Type nodded.
"Mm, you know she may say no and...."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go back.
"You're mother loves me, now stop stalling."
Tharn let go of his hand to then get out, type took in a deep breathe to then get out, he then went to tharn, to then stop for a moment to then place a hand to his stomach to make a face.
Tharn turned to go to him to eye.
"Are you okay?"
Type nodded, nauseously.
"Fine..... Just felt.....mm.... Let's go inside, hopfully my mother has some blood."
Tharn nodded to then place his hand to types to then pull him along to not know what was to pass.