being distant

Taking a deep breathe, type to his stomach groaned a bit, to then shuffle to his back to keep his eyes closed to take a hand to his forehead to then turn his head to the side to open his eyes, to look upon tharns empty space to sign.
Hearing a noise, type took his hand from his forehead to then move up to place his hands behind him to eye tharns back.
"Tharn?"
Tharn fully dressed for work, tensed to then lower his hands to then look forward..
"How.... Are you feeling?"
Type signed.
"Mm..... To be expected I guess. Come back to bed."
"Have to go to work, are you...... Going to have an abortion?"
Type rolled his eyes to then take his hands about to then hang his head to eye.
"For the better part of two weeks, the answer remains the same, no!"
"There is food to the table and a lot of blood."
Tharn then stepped forward to go, type looked immediately up.
"I love you."
Tharn got to the door frame to then place his hand to it to eye.
"Mm..... Maybe."
Types lips parted.
"How can you say that to me?"
"Easily, if you truly loved me, you wouldn't place yourself in this danger, you need to get rid of it."
A deep growl started to build in types chest cavity.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take his hand down to then go forth.
Type signed to then flop to his back to then make a face, he then got instantly up to then run to the bathroom to then have his head in the toilet. After, he grabbed his phone from his back sweat pants pocket too then go back to the wall to call the doctor.
He kept his eyes forward has he could see from the side tharn was to the door frame to eye with his arms wrapped about..
"Mr. tian? Are you to be okay?"
"Mm..... No.... These pills are not doing anything, still having morning sickness and bad."
"What did you throw up?"
"Mm..... Blood."
Tharn flexed his jaw.
He then went forth to flush the toilet to then go to the sink to get a tooth brush ready for type, he went to him to then motion with it, type took in a deep breathe to then grab ahold of it to eye.
"Thank you."
"Mr. Tian?"
"Mm, was talking to my..."
Type looked to tharn with narrowed eyes.
"Fiance."
Tharn made a face to then shake his head.
"Oh, has he been helping you with this?"
"Has much has he can, so doctor these pills are....."
"Oh yes, this is a bit strange they should, well can you come back this Friday? We need to run more tests to make sure everything is going the way it should and I can give you something stronger."
Type took in a deep breathe..
"That's two days away...." He whimpered a bit.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"You wanted this, don't blame the doctor, all you have to do is go to the clinic, get it out and...."
Type then looked to tharn in anger to mouth, get the hell out!
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn to leave.
Type watched him go to then turn his head forward to take in deep breathes, this pull he had developed wanted him to get up and make tharn stay.
"I know Mr. Tian, I am very sorry, can schedule it has soon has 8am and..."
Types whole body quivered, he couldn't fight against this anymore.
"Okay okay.... That's....mm... Fine..."
Type then shut the phone to then brush his teeth quick.
Tharn had his hand to the handle to shake his head.
There has to be a way to get that thing out of my....
Being turned and quick, type had a hand to his head to grip his hair to then crush his lips to tharns, to then take a hand to his package to arouse him.
Tharn feeling this pull when type was close couldn't go against it, it was always a kissing battle.
To the couch, both undressed, type was straddling tharn to then have his canines to his neck to consume has he rode him raw and rough..
Tharn had his head to the back of the couch to look to the ceiling to moan and heavily has he had his hands to types waist to grip.
Type then took his canines out to then place his hands to the couches edge to then lift his head back to moan and deeply.
"Harder tharn! Nnn.... Harder!"
Tharn then moved a hand to his head to grip his hair to then move up to place his canines to his erect nipple to then consume to then lick his tongue about, to really thrust into type..
Type then took his hands to grip thanks back and hard, he loved when he did that .
"Ah fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm going to.....aaah!"
They both then climaxed.
Tharn feeling that pull start to soften he then moved type to then side to dis connect them to then get up to then place on his clothes he was very late to work.
Type turned to eye breathing hard..
"What the hell was that?"
"I'm late for work."
He then gritted his teeth, feeding from type, tharn could taste it was growing sweeter, meaning he was tasting that thing since type and them were sharing the same blood..
Type furrowed his brow. He felt used.
Type then rolled his eyes to look to the side, all they're love making was to be like this, they wouldn't unless there was that pull and then tharn would just do that, it was setting type on edge.
"I'm..... Starting to feel..... Used and you don't want to....."
Tharn buttoned his shirt to then look to the ground.
"I always want to with you type, however I don't want to with that thing in you, you really need to get rid of it before it gets worse."
Type then looked to tharn.
"It's not a thing tharn, it is yours and my baby! Knock this line of thinking off and now!"
Tharn turned to eye type in anger.
"Yes it is, not even a baby yet, just get an abortion, is it's life now more important then yours, then mine?"
Types lips parted to then look down to take a hand to his stomach.
"Yes..... It is."
Tharn looked to type narrowly.
"You are a complete moron type! Just get rid of it!"
Tharn then turned to leave, slamming the door.
Type closed his eyes to then have tears fall, he felt just like his mother.
The next week wasent any better, after his doctor appointment, everything was on track, there were a few things that were heightened however the doctor chalked it up to type being a half breed and a male.
By Friday, tharn had grown more distant with type, by staying to the couch when type was to be too the bed and to not talk to him, they seemed to be merly passing the other by, also not feeling like tharn was going to leave, that pull didn't seem to show, so the two weren't being physical.
After getting out of the shower, type stepped back from the mirror to look himself over to then peer his eyes down to then place his hands to his flat stomach to then smile..
I can't wait to feel you kick..... Maybe when I can, your other daddy will be less off an asshole.
Type signed to take his hands down to then brush his teeth.
After he then walked out to look to the side, tharn had placed on his shirt to then look to a very naked type to then eye him up and down to grit his teeth, tharn wanted his half breed but he was staying away..
Type looked him up and down to sign to then go forth to then place on some clothes..
Tharn watched him go to then leave to then go make food for type.
Getting dressed, type felt a bit queazy but not to much, he then turned to go to the kitchen to see tharn over the stove, type turned his head to see a bowl of oatmeal already made, he then reached a hand to it to then move it about with the spoon..
"Thank you."
"Mm..."
Type signed to then look to tharns back, he was seeing a lot of that recently.
"Do you.... Think it's too early to start to think of names?"
Tharn stopped swirling the food about to eye forward..
"Don't."
Type flexed his jaw..
"Don't what?"
"It is just a clump of cells that is most likely going to kill itself or kill you, may even have a miscarriage type."
Types eyes narrowed..
"Mm, what are you really hoping for here tharn? Me too have a miscarriage or for me to die?"
Type then slammed the bowl down to then turn, he was going to get something to eat at the office.
Tharn then slammed the pan to the floor to then go to type to push him a bit, to stand behind fuming.
Type turned to eye him.
"What the hell was that!"
"I am sick of this type! I am not for this! Don't I get a say? I don't want you to fucking die over whatever is in there. Just get it out!"
Type flexed his jaw to then ball his hands into fists to either side of his body, he really wanted to hit tharn but was trying very hard but to do that.
"It's in my body tharn! I get the ultimate say! I am keeping our baby! Now knock it off!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go about to grab his jacket. Type turned to eye.
"Your a moron!"
Types lips parted to then feel that pull, he then went to tharn to try to kiss him just got tharn to push him gently back, the anger was able to get him out of the pull in which he felt.
"No! I'm going to work! I am not doing this anymore until you get an abortion and get that disgusting thing out of you! I am not going to lose you to it! You type, are the most important in my world, I'm going to tell the doctor I am not for this and schedule you for an abortion! This is over!"
Tharn then turned to leave slamming the door.
Type breathed heavily to then shake his head.
He then turned to go straight to his bedroom to then get a suitcase to fill it with his clothes, type was not going to stay for that.
Filling, he then grabbed to leave to then get the doctor on the phone to make sure tharn couldn't do that.
After his work day, tharn was to his car, to flex his jaw to eye his home to make a face, to then get out to mesmerize the apology he had in his head for type, he knew he couldn't just make him have an abortion.
Going in, then had a pile of papers to hopfully win over his side for type to get a willing abortion.
Inside, he looked about to then place the papers to the table to then walk around to start to feel that emotion shame, the food he made was still to the floor, nothing seemed to be touched, he then went to the bedroom to then look about to part his lips, the dresser drawers and cloest was open, he then went to sit to the edge of the bed to hunch himself over to place his hands to his face..
Shit!
He then took his hands down to cup to then look to the ceiling.
Where has my half breed gone?
Tharn flexed his jaw to then flop to his back to continue to look forward.
You two need time apart, both of us need to think.....
Tharn turned to then place his hand to the empty bed to then grit his teeth here and there missing his half breed and even though he wanted this abortion, felt like a horrible bastard for what he was too be saying to him, knowing this couldn't be easy for type in any way.
Tharn then closed his eyes.
Patience, time then find him.... That's all you can truly do now.