to deal with this situation

Waking the next night, type took in a deep breathe to then reach for his alarm to turn it off, to then grab his phone to then call the doctor for an appointment ahead of schedule..
Tharn who was to his back to the head board placed his book to the side table to then go to his side to then wrap an arm about to eye up..
"Yes doctor, this is Mr. Tian, I need to make an appointment, these pills are not seeming to work and I keep having this bad morning sickness...."
Tharn then moved his hand to types chest to then smirk to take a finger to his very over sensitive nipple, type curled his lips inward to then turn his head to eye tharn who had a goofy smile set upon his face.
"I am sorry to hear that, thought the last dosage was strong enough, now mr. Tian I do not want to worry you but this is not really normal, you're dosage is very high has it is and, would you be able to come in today? We should run your tests earlier this week."
Type had his head lifted a bit to the side to moan into his curled lips has tharn went to his neck to kiss, he was distracting type and hard from what he heard over the receiver that apperently type couldn't.
"Nn.... Okay....I can.... In an hour....."
"Thank you Mr. Tian and...."
Tharn then grabbed the phone to throw across the way to deepen this act.
After, type hung his head to look down has he buttoned his shirt, he felt that he was missing something.
Tharn dressed went to type to wrap his arms about to go to his ear.
"That was incredible my half breed, mm.... Are you okay with me attending this appointment?"
Type leaned himself to tharn to look forward.
"I don't want to be in the way of your job tharn, dr. Qui is more then fine with a late start since his wife is about to drop another so I'm okay but you....."
Tharn went to his ear to sway them a bit.
"I am fine, so.... Are you okay with me going?"
Type curled his lips inward to start to get quesy with the motion, he then got out of tharns hold to then run to the bathroom to slam the door.
Tharn wrapped his arms about.
Those pills are not helping you and from what the doctor said this is not normal, you may have to get an abortion type....
Tharns lips parted to then eye the floor to feel something he didn't before.
Tharn shook his head to get passed it to then go to his half breed.
In the car a bit later, there drive was silent has type was trying to remember what the doctor said through the phone, stopped type signed taking off his belt to then eye tharn.
"You did that purposely this night, did you not? What did the doctor say tharn?"
Tharn looked over type to then get out, type signed watching him go.
Damnit tharn!
Type then got out to follow a bit peeved.
Going in, type left tharn to go straight to the lab to then get his results done to then go to the waiting room, to stay away from him giving a glare. Tharn stayed to the wall to wrap his arms about to eye down to only slightly hope this would work to what he was wanting.
Called, the two then went in to sit to the chairs to eye the doctor.
He made a face looking to the test results to then eye type.
Types lips parted, tharn eyed the doctor to then look to type.
The doctor then placed the papers down to then cup his hands together to eye type.
"Well.....Mr. tian, these test results.....I am a bit worried over them."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Why?"
"They are..... Just higher then normal."
Tharn then looked to the doctor.
"So.... It's abnormal? Should we be discussing then an abortion and...."
Type turned his head to eye tharn in anger.
"Damnit tharn! Shut up!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then wrap his arms about to look down.
The doctor eyed him then type who then looked to him.
"Um..... We are not quite there yet Mr. Xian, I am just confused why some of these results are higher then normal from what other doctors have come across, this is probably why you are still feeling sick and throwing up, now I have to triple your dosage, hopefully that will do it, until then you need to run these tests Mondays has well has Fridays, we can do it about this time, if things don't level out, we will have to then just go from there."
Type signed..
"How long are you thinking doctor?"
He shrugged.
"Can give this about 5 months, then we can go the next step, by that time you're pregnancy hopefully will progress to where I believe it should, we may be able to get an ultrasound and hopefully we will see a baby, if not and by these results, Mr. Tian we may have to think about what Mr. Xian has sug...."
They both then looked to type then stood up to eye them both.
"I am not getting a fucking abortion! I know this will level out! Just give me the god damn pills!"
Type then turned to leave the doctor stood.
"Mr. Tian, the thing that will really help you here is too control your temper, don't stress yourself."
Type signed to then go forward to then slam the door.
Tharn then got up to eye the doctor.
"So in 5 months, can he get an abortion?"
The doctor eyed tharn to then sit down to roll his eyes.
"Maybe..... But Mr. Xian, you have to stop bringing that up to him, it is just stressing him out, it is not good for your baby."
Tharn made a face to then turn to leave.
"Mr. Xian remember what I said, if you can't accept then leave, your just hurting mr. Tian, he needs your...."
Tharn opened the door to then turn his head to eye.
"This is not easy for him nor I, but I am trying and you have no idea how much I love him, not that thing that is trying to reek chaos!"
Tharn then left slamming the door, the doctor looked down to the papers to then shake his head.
Thought these two were different, maybe not.....
To the car, type unscrewed the cap to then take his new medication to then place the cap back on to then throw the bottle to the floor to then wrap his arms about to turn his head to eye out the window.
Tharn peered his eyes to type then to the road to do that a few times to then turn to the side, type held on to then eye tharn.
"What are you doing?"
Tharn took the keys out to then eye has they were pulled to the side.
"Do..... You know what the meaning of Saturday is?"
Type furrowed his brow to shake his head.
"No...."
Tharn smirked to then turn his head to eye..
"Our..... Actual first year anniversary  of being completely together, is this Saturday."
Types lips parted to then turn his head to eye down to feel horrible.
"Ooh..... Damnit...."
Type placed his hands to his eyes to rub, tharn then wrapped his arms about to eye.
"Type...... You have been having so much on your mind now this..... And I know I have not been helping so...... This weekend, we are going to take off, leave all this here, and when we come back, I will try to be less of an asshole, and be the vampire you need, right by your side."
Type placed his hands down to look to tharn.
"Tharn....I know this is not easy and...."
Tharn shook his head.
"Let's not talk about it, will just have to see, let's leave it at that."
Type smiled a bit .
"You know I love you right?"
Tharn placed his chin to his shoulder to look up at him..
"I know, you know I love you right? My half breed."
Type looked tharn up and down to then get out of his hold to then get on him to then place his hands to his neck to then pull his face up to lay his lips to his for a deep kiss.
Tharn then placed his hands to his chest to then push type a bit back, there eyes darted.
"Type.... We are not far from the road and....."
Type then started to move about to then take a hand down to make the seat go back, tharns eyes widened.
"Has that ever stopped us before?"
Type gave tharn quite the alluring smile to  then go back down to place his lips to his to then start to take his hands down to undo tharns pants has there mouths moved with the other.
The two had an explosive round, for type to keep his arms wrapped about type has he then slowly made his way home in that position to stay connected to type, for them to get home in such a way to go straight to the bed to make powerful love, to be proving the doctor wrong, very wrong.