needs to be a stress free zone

To the bath, type had his hands to his stomach, to move them about, with his eyes closed to take in very long calming breathes.
Coming home after he had to go to the office, tharn went in with the mail, to then place to the table to then take off his jacket to then dart his eyes about..
"Type?"
Taking then in a very long breathe type leaned his head back when he heard tharn.
"In here."
Tharn then looked forward to nod, to then turn about to go to the door to close and lock to take off his shoes to then turn back about to then go forth, he then went to the door frame to wrap his arms about to eye.
"Type, what are you...."
"Mm, shhhh."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then look about the room, there was soft music being played and very sweet smells floating.
His eyes then widened to look to type.
"Your not in labor are you?"
Type slowly opened his eyes to then turn his head to shake it.
"Wouldn't my heart be beating a bit more if I was?"
Tharn shrugged.
"What is all this then?"
Type then moved a hand out for tharn to take, he then pushed himself from the door frame to then go forth to stand to the side to then place his hand inside.
Type then looked to the action.
"For this week tharn, I have been thinking deeply of what you semi told me and I filled in the rest and...."
"Type please don't...."
Type then squeezed tharns hand to look him in the eyes.
"Tharn, let me talk!" He said with a tone.
Tharn nodded, type looked to him narrowly to then turned his head to look forward to move his one hand that was still to his stomach to move about feeling both of them.
"I know something is wrong tharn, I'm not stupid, so......I know it'll be hard, especially with us, but for the next 11 months, I want a stress free zone, I will have both of these boys tharn, and the doctor and you are going to make sure they both are too be delivered, even if I am too be....."
Type turned his head to look, to see tharn had taken his hand away to then step back to wrap his arms about to shake his head.
"We had a deal half breed, your life is what matters more then those that are within you."
Types eyes narrowed to then take in a very deep breathe to then place that hand to his stomach to turn his head forward to close his eyes.
"If you truly believe that tharn, then I need to do the rest of this on my own, for if I stay, you will be what my stress will be."
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"Your not leaving type!"
Type took in a deep breathe to then open his eyes to then look to tharn.
"I am not going to lose our babies to our drama tharn! It...... Will emotionally kill me and you know it, then I could never ever look at you the same. I love you...... But.....I love what is growing in me more, if you make me chose, I will chose them!"
Tharns lips parted his face fell, he then looked to the ground.
Type made a face to then turn his head forward to move his hands about.
"After my bath, I'll pack and....."
Types eyes widened, tharn had taken off his socks to then get in the tub, not caring he was clothed to move type up to sit behind him to wrap his arms about his chest to hold him close.
"You and.......our boys are not going anywhere........ I'll....... Be good. Better."
Types chin quivered a bit to then move his hands up to place to tharns arms to then close his eyes..
"You need to know my vampire, I really don't want to go and....."
"Type..... We can make our home a relaxation zone for you."
Type smiled and wide has a few tears fell.
"I love you tharn Xian."
"Mm....I love you type Xian tian, we eventally need to do something about our last names."
"Something for later."
Type then wobbled about to then go to sit to tharn to then place his hands to his shirt to then place it over his head to then throw to the other side of the tub to then place his hands to either side of his face.
"I am not trying to make you sad here tharn, I can not live without you but......I can not live without both of our boys, I do not know the extent of what you and the doctor spoke about but I do have a clue, please......"
Type then placed his forehead to his..
"I just want to bring two healthy babies that are us to this world and...."
Tharn then placed his hands to his face to then close his eyes.
"Then you need to de stress, take more of my blood, even though I value your life before them, I know what it will do to you if they both won't...... No more talking about it, it really won't help you type."
Types whole body quivered to then take in a very deep breathe. Tharn just confirmed to type what he was fearing.
He then nodded to move his head closer to place his lips to his has the tears started to fall has they then went into a very slow round.
To the bed after, type was to his side to look to his hand to sign here and there, tharn was in the bathroom to clean up the water mess.
"Mm tharn?"
Tharn turned his head to look through the door, to then look back to clean the rest to get up to through the towel to the hamper to go straight to type to snuggle near to then wrap an arm about.
"Yes?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"You will save there lives..... Right? Even if I won't....."
Tharn gritted his teeth and hard.
"Type..... Don't!"
Type then grabbed tharns hand to then hold firm.
"I need you to tell me tharn, that if time comes to that, you will save there lives not mine."
Tharn held tighter to type.
"I...... Can't type."
Type signed.
Tharn then went to his ear.
"What I will do, is try and save you all if the time comes, but this is leading to stress type."
Type gritted his teeth to furrow his brow, it then relaxed a bit.
"Mm tharn?"
"Type....I really do not want to...."
Type then turned to look up.
"We..... We still need to move somewhere a bit bigger and, we need to think of names."
Type slowly smiled but tharn couple see the pain to his face. Tharn made a face to then kiss types nose then chin has type then went back to his side.
"Whatever you wish for type, whatever you are wanting."
Type squeezed onto tharns hand to close his eyes to let the tears fall, to not know what was going to lay ahead.