hate to lie

Soaking in the bathtub, type signed to have his hands to his stomach to move about to eye the wall. Turning his head he took in a deep breathe, tharn came in to then  raise a brow.
"I heard that intake of breathe, you are not relaxing are you?"
Type signed to then look forward again.
"I am trying just....... Cant stop worrying tharn...... We only have 5 more months, haven't heard a word from zhan or Kris and....."
Type then closed his eyes to coo a bit, tharn moved and quick to then go about type to then place his fingers to either temple to look down.
"You need to calm down."
Type then took in a very long breathe to rub his giant stomach.
"Are they to be giving you trouble?"
Type slightly shook his head.
"They have been perfect, just normal moving and kicking.... Do..... Do you want to feel?"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You know I don't."
Type groaned and then brought up his hands to then wrap about tharns wrists to then move them away to then sit up.
"You have not felt this whole time tharn, or are you still to be rejecting your son's?"
Tharns lips parted to then look down.
"Type, you are in need to relax, this is just causing you more stress."
Type signed to rub his hands about.
"Mm.... Can you.... Come in here at least?"
Tharn smiled a bit to then take off his clothes to then go in behind to then place his hands to types shoulders to start to rub, type melted.
"Ah..... Thank you..... That feels so good."
"Happy to be an assistance."
Type breathed in deep with the movements to then start to lean back onto tharn, he then moved his hands to place to either side of the tub to look down to type.
"Type?"
"Mm, just let me lay here on my vampire for a mintue, all this is so soothing and comforting."
Tharn kept his hands to either side of the tub to then look down to types over grown stomach to then see one of the boys kick to see the skin out Trude.
"Does that hurt?"
"Mm?"
"Your stomach just...."
Type shook his head.
"No, feels weird when they move but other than the Braxton Hicks from time to time, this has so far been a good pregnancy."
Tharn turned his head to eye the wall.
"Mm...."
Type then slowly opened his eyes to roll them.
"You know what would be better?"
Tharn turned his head to look down.
"Mm?"
Type turned and slowly to then sit upon. Tharn to wrap his arms about to try and keep his stomach at Bay to then raise an eye brow.
"Think you know."
Type then moved his head forward for tharn to lean his back to then look down.
Type stopped to eye.
"You have 5 months left, let us wait until after."
Types brow furrowed, he then narrowed his eyes to then slowly get off to then make a devious face.
"You are not going to deny me now tharn."
Tharns eyes opened a bit to then watch has type went under, tharn gripped the tub a bit harder to then tense his body to lift his head back to chuckle a bit.
He moaned to then cum in types throat.
Type then came back up for tharn to then move him about to then spread his legs to either side to place over the tub to give him quite the smile, type looked to him a bit confused.
"Do you really think I would deny my half breed? Just wanted that hot little mouth."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Tharn! That was not......mmm fuck!"
Type lifted his head up has he was slowly being penetrated. Tharn sat to his legs to then keep his eyes to type to thrust and hard.
After a very sensual round, the two were at the bed, type to his side to smile and wide has tharn had his back to the head board reading a book to then have his other hand to types back to rub.
Type then signed, tharn placed his book down to then grab types phone that was going off from the side to then eye the caller I'd.
"Who is it?"
Tharn made a face.
"Your mother."
Type slowly opened his eyes to then turn to his back to then have his hand out.
Tharn looked to him.
"Are you sure? Right now you really can't...."
Type flexed his fingers.
"I need to at least talk to her, she wants to probably know how our surrogate is doing."
Tharn made a face to then hand him the phone where type closed his eyes to then place his fingers to the bridge of his nose to pinch, he was very conflicted with this lie.
2 months ago, type told his mother what him and tharn agreed upon, which was they wanted to have children, the surrogate they hired was already pregnant they just didn't want to say anything until they were sure, type told his mother they were twins and boys from type and tharn.
"Mm mom?"
Tharn kept his eyes to type.
"The last update we received was a week ago, she is doing fine, they are doing fine, no she does not wish to meet anyone. Mm.... Mom.... Please...."
Type signed.
Boonire very much wanted to see this mystery woman, not to be aware it was type.
Tharn watched has type started to tense again, he then placed his book to the side table to then start to go down.
Type signed.
"Mom, I told you, she wants to remain an...." Type tensed to look down to remove his fingers.
Tharn had moved the lower blanket to then go to his stomach to then start to play with type.
Type started to breathe heavily to shake his head a bit to look to the ceiling.
"Mom there is not one thing I can do, we signed a contract and....mm...." Type curled his lips inward has tharn placed two fingers to his head to move about to get him very erect.
"Type?"
"Still..... Here.....I need to go......"
Type signed to then buck his body a bit, tharn had moved up to take his fingers away to then start to lick that said head.
"I will.....nn....I will send you a picture, but mom I have to go!"
Type then turned the phone off to then toss wherever to then place his hands to his head to grip tharns hair to then make him down his length, type couldn't help it.
He lifted his head back to moan.
"Fuck! Your mouth is incredible tharn!"
Tharn devoured types cock to then eventually be able to take his half breed to slightly over use him.
To there sides, type had his eyes partly open to eye there interwined hands.
"I..... Really hate to lie to my family."
Tharn nodded to then move up to then place his mouth to types neck to rub his lips about.
"Have to make sacrifices"
tharn then moved his head up and away to then place his fingers through types to then finally after so many years place his hand to types stomach.
Types eyes widened to then look down to then look to tharn, tears started to well.
Tharn kept his eyes to the action.
"This does not mean a thing type, just..... Don't like to see you miserable."
Type laid his head back down to then move about to go to his back to then placed there hands to his head, tharn looked down to type.
"I do not want that either, I love you tharn, you have no idea how much you have just made me happy."
Type then placed there hands to his lips to start to kiss.
Tharn smiled and wide.
Happy that you are in this way.