a nervous wedding

To his car, type was sitting to the drivers seat, to look down to take in deep breathes, he was beyond nervous.
Feeling a bit queasy, type then opened the door to then get out to go about to then puke, he couldn't help it.
Moving quickly up, his eyes widened has he saw his mother and step father with his brother.
Bonnire handed his brother to his step to then go quick to him.
"Are you okay type?"
Type gulped to then nod.
"Pre wedding jitters. Nothing more."
Bonnire made a face.
"But you never......"
"I have told you mom, I'm working close with a doctor and that you were right, I'm just getting older."
Bonnire looked to type narrowly, she always knew when he was keeping something, she then shook her head to then give him a tight hug.
She knew they didn't have time for that, boonire then went back to look him over.
"Good you're wearing white, you know tharn wouldn't have it any other way."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I'm still a man though."
His mother shrugged to then place her hand to his to then pull him up the court house.
Type then looked to his step father and his brother who had his arms up wanting him.
Type smiled to then take his hand from his mother to then go to his brother to then hold to then take his forward, still feeling queasy and nervous.
Inside, type looked up to eye a few people confused.
"What are you guys doing here?"
Zhan turned after fixing Kris tie to then go to type to smile wide, sarawat held there baby to Bob them a bit to then see tine go forth to eye type, also two of types friends tin and Lin came about. He looked at them all.
"Well, your fiance called each and every one of us and told us we better be here....."
"So here we are."
Type turned his head when he felt a hand to his upper shoulder.
Dr. Qui was there to pat.
"But.... This is just suppose to be a small...."
"Well it's not now, Come on its getting late."
They all looked to Kris who then went forth to zhan to then place his hand to his wrist to then pull, everyone looked to type to then follow, types lips parted to then give a big smile upon his face.
Bonnire then wrapped her arm about to eye.
"Let's get married type..... And your sure about this? To marry a....."
Type turned his head to fully eye. Boonire shrugged.
"I have come a long way from what your father did to us, I can see that you have to, especially with the person you feel for, I just have to ask."
Type nodded to then give his brother to his mother.
"Mom, it does not matter to me, not anymore, tharn...... Is the other part of my soul, and I know I am his."
Boonire smiled to nod to then go to his step father to place her fingers through to then pull.
"Wait 5 mintues then come in and be with your true other half. And type, I am so happy for you and proud."
Type hung his head to let a few tears fall.
Taking in deep breathes, he then took a hand to his stomach.
For me....... You two..... Come out healthy so your father does not have to make that one decision, I also so much want to be there for you, in ways your grandfather......
Type shook his head..
Scratch that, my sperm donor will never be apart of your lives but the people who are here now will be, so please..... Give me a normal delivery, rather this is a normal thing or not.....
Type took in a deep breathe to look to the back of the doors.
I know your father loves you, he just needs time, he always does.
Type took in a deep long breathe to then take his hand away to then walk forward.
Going in, everyone was standing up to eye type, however he was looking forward to see the love of his existence standing by the judge with a very wide and giant smile to then hold out a hand.
Type smiled and wide to then go forth to not look at anyone but him.
He then grew closer to then place his hand to his to keep his eyes to him.
"Dirty play tharn....."
Tharn shrugged.
"I knew you wanted this, thus I called them all last night." He whispered back.
The two feel silent has the judge spoke, to kept there hands holding the others tightly to keep there eyes glued to the other.
Right when the judge said you can kiss the bride, type jumped the gun by a few seconds. He wrapped his arms about to forget there were others about to then kiss tharn and deep.
Kris then wrapped his hand to zhans wrist to then go to his ear.
"There we saw, now let us go, you have to leave in a mintue time for your book, then we have to plan for our wedding."
Zhans eyes widened to then look to Kris surprise.
"What?"
Kris smirked to then turn to pull him about to then leave.
After there kiss, type placed his forehead to tharns to chuckle a bit.
"I love you."
"Mm, I love you so much my half breed."
Tharn then moved and quick to then pick him up bridal style to then part.
Type then kicked his legs about in protest.
"Tharn!"
Everyone around them laughed to then part.
Going to types car, tharn placed him to the passenger side to then wave at everyone to then get in to go and quick.
Type looked to him with a bit of anger.
"What was that?"
"Mm, carrying my bride, now we only have these few hours and tomorrow, and type I believe I have been a very great vampire, so what I wish from my new bride, is it too be just us and no arguments."
Type looked him up and down to then make a face to then smirk to place a hand to his pants to then start to unzip.
Tharns eyes widened to then look to him then the road.
"What are you doing?"
"I've been away from my vampire for a whole night, you want no arguments while we are on our honeymoon, then...... Don't fight against this."
Tharn furrowed his brow a bit confused to then curl his lips inward to moan has type placed his mouth to his cock to suck.
"Mmm.... Type! Aaah! Shit!"
Type downed his length, to internally smile. Just you wait my vampire.