to cope with the situation at hand

With his shirt off, type looked himself over in there new full length mirror to eye himself up and down to then take a hand to his flat stomach. He then made a face.
5 months and haven't grown, am I to be actually pregnant?
Type signed to move his hand up and down.
Coming home, tharn went in to close and lock the door, to take off his shoes, to then go to the kitchen table to place upon what type called him about to what he was craving to then go find his half breed.
Tharn went quietly about to then place himself to the door frame to then wrap his arms about eyeing.
"Knew I should have told you no in getting that mirror."
Type signed to then shrug.
"Eventally I'm going to get fat tharn."
Tharn lightly chuckled to then step to him to place his hands to either side of his arms to eye type and himself to the mirror.
"You wanted this type, one of the....."
Type signed again to then shrug tharn off to then go about to go to the bed to grab his shirt to down on, tharn turned to eye.
"The consequences, I know, mm, did you know zhan and Krit, even sarawat and tine are in better positions in there relationships then us right now?"
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"The.....food you have been wanting is on the table. You should eat."
Type signed he then went to then go to the kitchen.
Tharn gritted his teeth to then follow to then go to the other side of the table to eye has type sat to place the food to the plate.
"Called sacrificing, remember you did chose this, couldn't even get woofy back because he kept barking to what is growing in you. Should tell you....."
Type then stopped to give tharn a glare.
Tharn looked him over to they eye down.
Type then signed to then get up.
Tharn looked him over.
"Where are you going?"
"What do you care!?"
Tharn looked forward to make a face to then get up to follow, he then went to the door frame to the bathroom to eye has type was hunched over the toilet.
Tharn then went to him to kneel to place a hand to his back to eye.
Type coughed a bit to then take a hand up to flush to then shrug away from tharn to then go to the wall to look forward with his legs straight forward to eye.
"What more was it?"
Type shrugged.
"Blood..... Little bit of food."
Tharn nodded to get up to they grab a tooth brush for type to then go to him to hand it, type signed to then grab to then get up on his own to then go to the mirror to brush.
Tharn got up to eye.
"You need to make a doctor's appointment, these pills are not working anymore."
Type nodded to then look the other way.
Tharn looked him over to then go. He went to sit to then place the food to the plate.
"You need to come and eat type." He called.
Type signed heavily to then spit to rinse to place the tooth brush back to look himself over, ever since he heard what tharn said, type was feeling a bit different towards him, type when tharn had to leave felt that pull, however when he was around he was starting to feel the opposite, type was a bit confused by that.
Finished, he then went to go sit to the chair to wrap his arms about to eye the food.
Tharn then placed a hand to his chin to eye.
"Type..... You need to eat, then make that appointment."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Why do you care?"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Do you want me to feed you?"
Type signed to then reach a hand forward to then grab his fork to then dig in to moan a bit to then really eat.
Tharn raised an eye brow, it had been 2 weeks since he heard that, he missed it.
Tharns eyes darted to then place a hand to types to then rub with his thumb to his back.
Type stopped eating too then look to the action to make a face.
"I..... Don't know what's wrong with me tharn..... One mintue I can't be away from you, then the next......I just want you to get away from me..... I'm sorry...."
Tharn shook his head.
"The doctor explained it to me, it's your hormones, could also be what is in inside of you."
Types brow furrowed to then eye him.
"What?"
"Doctor said, it might not like me, which is interesting since it's just a clump of cells, you still have time to...."
Type took his hand away to narrow his eyes.
"Mm, I wonder why your baby may not like you and want me to stay the hell away! Since you are so hell bent on trying to kill it!"
Type then got up to go to the bathroom to slam the door and lock, his anger was out of control now  a days, which lead him to just talk to his mother, step father and brother to the phone and work mainly from home.
Tharn turned his head to then get up to go to the door to knock.
"Are you..... In there just because your mad at me or your throwing up again?"
Type stood to the middle with his arms wrapped about to shake his head.
"Piss off!"
Tharn hung his head to eye the floor.
"I could do that...... And then Maybe not come back."
Types lips parted, eye brow raised, he then turned to go straight to the door to open, feeling that pull again, he then looked over tharn to roll his eyes when he looked upon his face that held a smirk.
"See..... Hormones and it."
Type then wrapped his arms about to fully eye.
"Rather you like it or not, this...."
Type placed his hands to his stomach.
"Is yours and mine baby......"
Type looked tharn up and down.
"Daddy....."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then take a hand to his collar to place two fingers in to then pull type to him.
"Mm.... Should I call you mommy then?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I'm still a man tharn."
Tharn then tilted his head to the side to eye type up and down to then take his other hand to his crotch to start to rub, types lips parted, all anger feeling drained out of him, he wanted his vampire, no matter how he was slightly being too him over the past 5 months.
"Mm.... Can see that....."
Tharn then take his other hand up to place to types cheek to caress to make him look up.
"Type..... I'm...."
Type nodded to wrap his arms about .
"I know.....I know...."
He then turned his head to the side to then move his head forward to place his lips to his. Tharn then moved his hand up to place within his pants to head ahold of his never to take out to stroke, has there kiss intensified. Tharn then placed his hand to the back of his neck to then pull type to the bed.
After, type was to his stomach with a huge grin to his face, tharn was to his back to leave kisses.
"Mm type? Can we.... Again?"
Tharn then started to lick about, type furrowed his brow to then grit his teeth to grip the bed, he knew he wanted it but there was that force trying to go against what he truly desired.
"Um.....I..... Don't know..... Maybe give me a....."
Tharn looked up to then get up.
"Your wanting it but something is telling you no right?"
Type signed to nod.
Tharns eyes narrowed to then turn type about to have his hands to either side of his body to look down to his stomach.
"Knock it off, whatever is inside of the love of my existence!"
Types eyes widen to then make a face, the feeling stopped.
"Wow....."
Tharn then slowly looked up.
"I'm.... Sorry.... I'm yelling to your....."
Type Leaned up to then place his hands to tharns face to then wrap his legs about.
"First thrust of your authority to your baby tharn, seems to have heard you, even though to you, it's just a clump of cells, mmm....I nnn want you my vampire, need more...."
Type then placed his lips to tharns to then take him down, tharn furrowed his brow a bit confused.
He then shook his head a bit to then really get into this act.
Type might be pregnant, but I think I'm losing my mind. It's just a clump of cells can't hear me.
Has the two made love, tharn and type didn't know, that it was becoming more then that in every passing day.