starting to become to much to bare!

Sitting to his desk, type darted his eyes over his accomplished work to then sign heavily has he tapped his foot and quick.
Dr. Qui to his desk signed has well to then turn to eye type.
"Would you please knock it off!"
Type took in a deep breathe to then stop to then get up..
Dr. Qui watched him go to then shake his head to go back to his work.
What is wrong with him? Where since he came back a week ago, he is just more jittery and like that.
Dr. Qui shook his head again to eye his work to try and concentrate he had other things to his mind.
Going to the eatery type placed in since he was hungry for food and blood, he was too the table to eye his plate with a long face with his hand to his head to sign again.
This no sex thing was starting to really get to type, also his raging hormones did not help, this was really starting to weigh on tharn and his relationship, barely the two could be in the same room together without getting irritated.
Placing the fork to the food, type grabbed a bit to then eat to finish off the remainder to then get up to place the dish to the sink to turn to take in a deep breathe to place his arms about his chest to grit his teeth.
This is getting fucking ridiculous! Damn you fucking vampire!
Groaning, type had enough of work, he then went about to then go to his desk to gather his things to leave, he needed some air, Dr. Qui moved out a bit to eye.
"Where are you going?"
"I...... Am done for the day, also I know you are worried about your wife, so take the day also."
Type then opened the door and left.
Dr. Qui widened his eyes to then smile, getting up he then grabbed his phone to call his wife to let her know happily he was coming home to help.
To his car, type slammed the key in to then lean back to sign and heavily.
"Where am I going? Tharn is not home, also not like anything will happen..... What am I to do? I want him so....
Type then placed his forehead to the steering wheel to take in a deep breathe.
He knew tharn was much more then that to him however type and tharn had always been very physical creatures, even though 5 years apart was pure torture.
Type then widened his eyes to slowly lean back to stare forward to see Dr. Qui run off to then think what he did without tharn there.
Type then looked to his ceiling still feeling frustrated.
"But tharn is here now...... Have had him inside of me, I don't think masterbation at this point would help...... But..... Maybe if I.....ugh! Remember what he did to your other toy that you got for the two of you..... I'm just going to waste money if I get another one. But..... Fuck tharn!"
Type then started the car to then pull out in reverse to go to the store he went to last time to check out his options, he really could not help it.
Going through the store, type took in deep breathes, his ears were deep red at everything he was seeing.
A woman turned to see him to smile to then go over.
"May I be some assistance? Are you trying to get something for your girlfriend? Wife?"
Type took in a shaky breathe to look down.
"Um..... No..... Um..... Something for um me.... I'm um..... Never mind I need to...."
The girl stepped to him to wrap an arm about has type kept his head hung this was embarrassing him to no end.
"Are you perhaps gay?"
Type made an uncomfortable face.
"I really need to leave."
She shook her head to then lean him to an area.
"Don't be shy, it really is okay, now I know we have a lot and it can be overwhelming, please let me assist you."
Type started to shake a bit but he allowed her to lead him.
Eventually getting home, type sat to the edge of the bed, to then look down to what he bought to chew at his inner cheek.
Signing, type then moved his item to under the bed, to then get up to then start to take his clothes off for a shower.
Coming in, tharn turned about to go through the house to then place himself to the door frame to wrap his arms about to eye, to then narrow his eyes has type had his back to him taking off his pants.
Tharn inhaling, he was too smell an aroma that was not types.
Going and quick, he went to him to place a hand to his head to grip his hair to then lean him back.
Type winced a bit to then turn his head to eye tharn.
"What!?"
Tharn raised an eye brow..
"Why do you smell of a female type?"
Type gulped to then turn about to push tharn back to shrug.
Tharn flexed his jaw to then wrap his arms about.
"Really type!"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to go to the bathroom.
"If you really think for one second I could cheat on you after everything we have been through and with me having your baby inside, then what is there left to say, your just a moron!"
Tharn rushed over to then grab type by his arms to then turn him about to push him to the wall, type looked to tharn to breathe heavily.
"Tharn!"
"If you are not cheating then just tell me why you smell of a woman type!"
Type then moved about to then get out of tharns grasp to then push him back to really eye.
"Look under the bed you asshole!"
Type turned to then go to the bathroom to slam the door, he then placed his hand to his stomach to then go straight to the toilet to place his head in, he didn't know why but his stomach churned.
Tharn stood with the object he found to shake his head.
Why did he get this! We agreed to not.....
Tharn rolled his eyes to then break the object to then go to the bathroom door to then knock.
"Type.... We need to talk about this."
Type flushed the toilet to then stand to go to the sink to then brush his teeth to then place the Brush away to then go to the shower to turn on.
"I don't want to talk about it tharn, I just want to take a shower!"
Tharn turned to place his back to the door to look forward.
"Type.... Do you really think this is not affecting me?"
Type made a face to then take his pants and boxers off to hang his head.
"Just leave me be then tharn....."
Type signed to then get in the shower.
Tharn wrapped his arms about to look at the broken object to the floor.
You are being so very unfair my half breed.
Tharn then turned to look over the door to then open it to go inside, he was having enough.