an over the top day

Devouring tharn a bit, type was moved up and down his length in a hurried fashion, type weaved and woved his head back and forth with tharns has they were to be in a deep seeded kiss, has they were to the middle of the bed, with there arms and legs wrapped about the other.
Type furrowed his brow, has he reaching climax, tharn feeling his cavity construction about his endowed cock that made it's way in and out, he then moved his hand from types head that gripped his hair to then place it to types twitching and throbbing cock that was soaked with pre cum and dripping off earlier ejaculation, he then wrapped his hand about to then move up and down, types whole body quivered to then cum once more, feeling that tension tharn then came has well.
Taking his tongue out of tharns mouth, type then placed his hands to his neck to place his forehead to his to take in deep breathes.
Tharn smiled and wide..
"Mm.... Again my vampire."
Tharn shook his head a bit.
"Type, we have been at this all night and now all through the morning, you need to eat and we need to go to the first place I have set up for us."
Type took in a deep breathe, tharn then moved his forehead back to then look to each side, types long legs that were bent to either side were starting to shake.
Tharn then looked back to type.
"Your shaking love."
Type smiled to then look to tharn.
"Mm, your fault. Tharn I know you and I have things planned for the other, but can't we stay inside and keep....."
Type smiled wider.
Tharn shook his head.
"Not today."
Type signed to then look down.
"You have no idea my heightened hormones, I..... Can't get enough of you."
Tharn then moved his chin up to then place his lips to his to then take his hands to types to then move him gently off, to place those hands to his face to make him look up.
"Trust me when I say this type, yes I truly do. Now let me make you a giant breakfest."
Type rolled his eyes to then take his hands to tharns wrists.
"Tharn.....I can make my own food."
Tharn then looked back to types legs that were sitting criss cross to see them twitch here and there, to then let a goofy smile be placed to his mouth, a far off memory of type having trouble trying to get up and walk after a heated round in his father's home came to him.
He then took his hands away to then place them behind to then motion with his head for type to go forth.
Type narrowed his eyes to tharns expression, to then start to move about, he then took in a deep inhale, to then get up just to fall down.
Tharn looked to him to then close his mouth to contain his laughter, type to his knees, shook his head to then try to get back up to no avail.
Tharn couldn't help but lowly chuckle to then get up, to go to type to then help him back to the bed, tharn went between his legs to then grab ahold of his hands to look up at a bit peeved type.
"Now can we listen?"
Type signed to then withdrawal his hands to then wrap them about himself.
"Just go."
Tharn laughed once more to then get up to go about to the kitchen area to then start on a meal, type then placed his hand to his stomach, he was starting to crave something, he turned his head to eye the side of tharn.
"Can you make me a egg white omelette extra cheese? The ba....."
Type then curled his lips inward to stop.
Tharn flexed his jaw to then nod.
Type turned his head back to look forward to sign.
After a bit, type was able to get up and dress to then go to the small table to then consume in it's entirety the breakfest, tharn sat to the other side to watch.
"How does it taste?"
"Mm, your best, really what we needed...."
Type then widened his eyes to then look to tharn who narrowed his to then get up.
"Eat, then we need to leave, going to be late for the first thing I have planned."
Type took in a deep breathe to then eat the remainder to get up to place the dish away to then shake his head.
How am I suppose to act like I'm not pregnant?
Shaking his head a bit more, type then turned to see tharn come about for them then to both place on there shoes to then leave.
Going to the first place, they parked to the side to see a photo hut, type eyed it a bit confused to then look to tharn.
"What are we doing here?"
"You remember when you lost your memory and questioned if we were to be real, because there is no pictures of us?"
Type nodded.
"Well, one blurry pictures of us being too the fair is not enough, we should take more."
Type smiled to then nod.
They both got out to go in to then take a bunch of pictures, a few serious others loving
After they got in the car for type to tell tharn of the next destination, it was his turn, parked tharn looked to type to smile and wide.
"Love to take me to the beach."
Type nodded.
"Since the blockers are up you can't see the blue, however, we are going to be meeting with someone today."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"If it tine, lin or...."
Type rolled his eyes.
"No, were going to be going under the water today."
Tharn widened his eyes to then watch type go.
"Under the water?"
Getting out, tharn followed type to a scuba instructor who had an oxygen tank for type and held out two bathing suits for them, they both grabbed a pair to then go to the separate tents to then place them on to then get type fitted for the tank to then go to the water, tharn saw so might things to be highly impressed about, type looked to tharn here and there to be very much happy with this surprise.
Once they were done, they both changed to then leave to go to a place for type to wear his favorite meals, after they went to a park to just have a quiet calming walk to hold hands and passed there time with my a min trivial story or two from each.
Once they were done with that type had his Surprise next, parked tharn eyed the shop to then look to type.
"Why are we here?"
Type smiled and wide to tharn..
"Well, if you're going to propose to me, you need a ring so...... Let's go pick one out."
Tharns eyes lit up to watch type move about after he got out to then go to him to wrap his arms about for them both to go inside the shop to pick out an engagement ring for them both.
Placed to a black box, the two were in the car to then drive off.
Stopping once more, tharn unbuckled to look to type.
"I wanted us to eat here, however after that, I will grab whatever you wish and we need to go back to that hotel."
Type chuckled to then tell tharn what he was wanting for tharn to give type an incredible kiss to then watch him part in haste.
Type then took a deep breathe in to then place his hand to his stomach.
I am so very much in love with your daddy, so very much.