returning the favor to then find something

Sitting to the bed, type moved his head a bit back and forth to dart his eyes over tharns figure, to then take a deep breathe has he soaked it all in.
Hearing types heart accelerate a bit, tharn buttoned his last, to then turn to eye to smirk.
"Mm, what are you eyeing half breed?"
Type smiled to part his lips a bit to then wrap his arms about.
"No."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then step forward, to stand right in front of type.
"No?"
Type looked up to chuckle a bit.
"That's right no, I am not going to stroke your ego."
Tharn smiled to then bend down to place his hands to the bed to then dart his eyes.
"Can't get enough of your vampire I see."
Types eyes narrowed, he then un wrapped his arms to then place his hands to his chest to grip at his shirt to then mine his head up a bit to then run his bottom lip to his in a sensual manner.
Tharn closed his eyes to savor this.
Type then opened his eyes to then raise an eye brow.
He then started to pull tharn down to then move them about quick, to get on top of him, to grind a bit, he then moved up to place tharns hands to his shirt to move them about, tharn then moved his head back to moan a bit has he grew hard with this action.
Feeling his hard on, type went to his ear to chuckle.
"Seems you can't get enough of your half breed."
Type then got off to go to the bathroom to awaiting his pending punishment with a bit of Glee.
Tharn flexed his jaw to then turn his head to eye the clock to let a small growl erupt from his chest cavity.
Damn you half breed! I have to go to work and so do you!
Tharn then got up to go straight to the bathroom to wrap his arms tightly to type.
He smiled and wide to move his hands up to turn his head. Type was also hoping they could take the night off.
Tharn went to his ear.
"Damnit half breed..... This...."
He rubbed his erection to his ass.
"Is not at all fair, but we need to go to work."
Type signed to let his smile disappated.
Shit! Didn't work.
Tharn then started to lick types ear, to then take a hand back to his butt to squeeze.
Type lifted his head up has he turned out forward to moan, his pants got tight.
"I can only give you this small punishment, wait until later. Mm, I love you."
Tharn then let him go to part a bit peeved.
Type took in a deep inhale to turn his head to eye him retreating.
"Asshole!"
"Yes."
Type smirked.
"Love you..." He yelled back.
Tharn smiled and wide has he left.
Type signed when he heard the door close, he then turned his head about to look himself over the mirror.
He really didn't want to go to work.
Mm, maybe I can still take the day off and..... Maybe I can do something for tharn.... But what?
Type then turned to go back to the bed to lay down to grab his phone to call Dr. Qui, he was sick with the flu and was about to call in, type told him that day could be a day off.
Turning the phone off, he then placed it to the side of him, to then place a hand under his head to look up.
What can I do for my vampire? I know we haven't talked about that marriage proposal, and I know I've been a giantic prick..... So I really do need to do something you make it up to him, but what?
Type signed.
Come on.... There has to be something I could think of..... Doesn't help all what tharn wants is me.....
Types eyes widen to then sit up.
Mmm......
To his office, tharn was to his Cubicle, to eye his computer a bit to then make a face. He couldn't stop thinking of type and what had happened a bit prior.
Tharn gritted his teeth to then work again, he really didn't want to think about, even more so, because him and type were seeming to get along so much better.
Tharn then narrowed his eyes a bit to stop trying.
I know the reasons why he has said no to my proposal, so.... Should I just let this one go, not has if I'm not going to be able to not get a ring to that finger.....
Tharn then peered his eyes to the side to see the blood ring to his finger.
I already have placed a permit one to him, however I want to have that custom of marriage in his way so then everyone will know this half breed is mine, all mine.
Tharn then looked to the other side to see his work phone to go off, he then retrieved it to place to his ear.
"Yes?"
"There is someone here for you Mr. Xian, they are in the lobby."
Tharn then placed the phone down to eye it confused.
Getting up he went to go see who that was.
Walking to the lobby he was trying to think.
Then he raised an eye brow.
Could my half breed be here?
Tharn then started to quickened his pace. Then he stopped short, he kept his head hung, to flex his jaw when he felt something to his stomach, slowly he looked up to see that other.
They smirked to eye him.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"What are you doing here?"
The other raised there brow.
"Oh, do not look at me in such a way. I transferred here, you can't just drink my blood and then run away. Who do you think you are? Especially, when I am the son of ceo who runs this place."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"You know has well has I it was a mistake, nothing more then blood, I feel nothing for you."
They then took a step forward while tharn took a step back.
They rolled there eyes.
"Listen to me Mr. Xian, I have never given my blood to any one, rather it was a mistake or not, you know feeling and emotions do run with it, you need to take responsibility."
Tharns eyes then widened to then look to the side.
Type was there eyeing the two confused.
"Tharn? What does he mean take responsibility?"
Tharns lips parted, the other looked to type up and down to see he wore the same blood ring, and also smelled of tharn, he then flexed his jaw to then step to type.
Type stepped back to eye him up and down.
"Guess, you are the half breed be talked so much about, thought you would be more impressive. Mm, I should introduce myself, I am Marti passeni and I blood shared with your so called vampire, on that note, I should also tell you, we kissed and slept together."
Types eyes widen to look at this vampire in disbelieve.
What the fuck!!!