what should be done next?

Turning his head has they were in the throes of deep passion, type moaned has he looked to there hands that were in a tight grasp to the side, to narrow his eyes at the action.
Coming up from placing his canines in types flesh, tharn looked down at type, to start to thrust very sensually making his legs to the side go up and down with the movement..
Tharn then narrowed his eyes has he looked at type. He then went to his ear.
"Can tell...... What your thinking and no, you are not leaving after this, we need to talk more, were not done type."
Tharn then took his tongue out to then lick from lobe to the top.
Type shivered a bit at the coldness, to moan a bit more louder.
Are we ever done? Type thought.
Type signed to then turned his head to fully eye tharn, there eyes darted has the pace started to quickened.
Moving his head slowly up to pause, he signed to then go further to place his lips to his, type couldn't help it, no matter what had happened he couldn't stop what he felt in his heart, he also very much did miss tharn.
After, tharn was laying to types body to keep him there, to also keep his hand to his.
Type had his head turned has before to stare at that action to not really know what to do now.
"Tharn...... Get off."
Tharn rolled his eyes has he stared at the wall.
"Not till we talk."
Type then turned his head to look up.
"We have done enough of that, you are trying to down play the fact that you did cheat, you did leave me alone for 2 years, I'm not going to forgive you, now get the hell off!"
Tharn then moved his head to look to type to narrow his eyes.
"Do you wish to know why I stopped talking to you?"
Type shook his head.
"I was in a dark way type, I couldn't believe what I had done and....."
Type groaned.
"You know, shaking your head is a no answer when asked if I......"
"Type!" Tharn interrupted.
Type gulped to close his mouth.
Tharn flexed his jaw to then look down to dart his eyes. He then got up to go sit to the edge, type took in a deep breathe to then get up, to his forarms to then eye tharns back.
"I'm..... Leaving.....I want you to stay away from....."
"I..... Tried to kill myself type......."
Types eyes widen to breathe heavily he then inclined his head further closer to tharn.
"Excuse..... Me?!"
Tharn straightened up but didn't say a word.
Type looked down to gulp, there was a day, 2 ish years ago he felt truly sick, even went to the hospital but they couldn't find anything wrong with him, soon it passed and type didn't think of it.
Flexing his jaw, type pounced on tharn to then move him down to hop on, to then wrap his hand to his wrists to then pin them to either side of his head to look down at him in anger.
"What the hell is wrong with you! Why would you...."
Moving his Wrists from types hands, tharn leaned up to then wrap his arms about to place his head to his chest to listen to types heart, type looked forward to gulp.
"I honestly didn't mean to take that disgusting, assholes blood type, I just wanted to come back, come back to my half breed, I over worked myself, didn't feed, then he happened to come by, after, yes he was wanting more, but I pushed him away to then run type, the next few months I worked in my hotel room, I became a hermit, didn't want to see anyone, not seeing you......was killing me...."
Tharns grasp tightened around types body.
Type gulped to keep his arms to the side, he started to take deep breaths trying to stay strong.
"But..... Two years tharn? That's also not you trying to...."
"2 months after...... The pain I was feeling for what had happened.....I...... Planned to end it all, with the sun while holding onto your necklace...... But has the sun started to encase my body I looked to your necklace and saw you, I just couldn't end it, I had to come back to you, even though I didn't kill myself, I needed time to..... Be alone.....I didn't know if I wasn't really going to end it type, these two years have been nothing but self loathing, pain and anger...... And I know I deserve it all for what I allowed but..... But...."
Types lips parted has he felt moister hit his body, type then took in a deep breathe, he could tell tharn was crying, which he something he never ever did.
Type slowly then brought his arms about to hold tightly onto tharn to then place a hand to his head to stroke his hair.
"Shhhh.... Tharn.....shh....."
Tharn moved his hands up to grip types back.
"I'm sorry type, I am so very sorry for these passed two years, you have no idea....."
Type signed.
"Don't tell me I don't have any idea what you went through...... You were not the only one in pain."
Tharn moved his head back to look at type with deep blue eyes with blood going down his eyes.
Types lips parted to then take his hands up to use his thumbs to then wipe away.
"Tharn..... Don't cry....."
Tharn looked him up and down.
"Then..... Don't really leave me...... Please....."
Type gritted his teeth to then look down.
"All that has happened, tharn...... You can't erase what is now in your veins, what you have made me consumed and..... And....."
Type signed, he then placed his hands to tharns chest to slowly push him down to then wrap his hands to his throat, tharn moved his head up a bit to place his hands to types waist, not giving him any emotion, types eyes darted.
"You...... Don't want me to leave you?"
Tharn shook his head.
Type looked tharn up and down.
"Then you promise me, you will never ever take your life, no matter what happens between us, I..... Don't know if I can get passed that you..... Drank from another but.....i guess time, I don't know, we will just have to see, but promise me tharn! Promise me!"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"I need a promise from you then, you are never ever going to find a way to get that ring off your finger."
Types lips parted, he then leaned up to then look to his finger with a face.
Tharn then got up on his forarms to deeply eye.
"Type....."
Type made a face.
Promise him now...... If things really go sour, find a way to cut it off......
Type then looked to tharn.
"You promise me first."
Tharn tilted his head to the side to then narrow his eyes, he could tell type was holding something back.
Tharn then got up to wrap his arms about to grip his back to look him straight in the eye.
"I promise, I will never take my life, if you continue to stay by my side, now you promise me."
Tharn then went closer to then start to kiss at his chest, type cooed to then wrap his arms about his neck, his eyes darted looking to tharn.
"I....mm....promise I won't try to cut this ring off..... But all is off if you ever do anything thing like this again..... Now damnit tharn..... Make love to your...."
Smiling and moving up quick, tharn crushed his lips to types to insert his tongue in, to then slowly move them down to go into a passionate round two.