feeling bad

Taking a deep breathe, type was to the edge of the bed, to look at his phone to then place to his ear after he dialed. Darting his eyes he didn't know zhan and Krit were in the throes of love, to not also know Krit had placed zhans phone into the wall again.
Type signed, to then get up to place his phone to the wall charger to then eye, he made a face to then turn his head to eye the back of the bathroom door, tharn had been in there since he went into the house.
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn to go to the kitchen to then go to the fridge to grab a vile to eye, he shrugged to place it back to then slam the fridge door to place himself to it to then wrap his arms about to eye the ground.
I..... Am such an asshole.... Why do I have to be like this.....I hate my upbringing.... Thought I have..... But can you ever get over that type of upbringing......
Type took in a very deep breathe, to then take himself off the door, to go about to lay to his side to the bathroom door to lightly knock.
"Tharn?"
"Need more time."
Type signed.
"Tharn....I really want to talk."
"I said I need more time half breed!"
Types lips parted, to then gulp.
He took in a deep breathe to then go soberly to the bed to sit to the edge to place his hands upon it to grip.
His eyes darted a bit, type knew he was in big trouble with his vampire.
Looking to the side he eyed tharn confused.
"Why..... Are you all dressed up?"
Tharn kept his head hung, with no emotion to then do his tie, to then grit his teeth.
"Going to work."
Types eyes widen. He then got up to stand before him..
"Thought.... You didn't need to go back until tomorrow morning, before the sun comes up?"
"I think you and I need time to be apart right now. I am going to work now."
Type gritted his teeth, tharn then went forward for type to place a hand to his chest to stop him, tharn looked to the action.
"You are always telling me not to run away and that is exactly what you are doing, we..... We need to talk tharn."
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"For what you said to me, I need some time type."
Tharn then removed types hand to then go about to head for the door, type turned his head to eye.
"Tharn!"
Tharn shook his head to keep going forth.
Type then went to him to wrap his arms about to take in a breathe to place his forehead to his back.
"Tharn..... I'm sorry.....I am so sorry.....I shouldn't let what happened between Krit and I to spill over to us. Please..... Don't leave, talk to me."
Tharns eyes darted to then raise an eye brow, this was different, type never acted like this before. He then made a face, to raise his hands up to place to types to eye, he did have an idea has to why he was probably acting this way.
"Mm..... You..... Want me..... To stay?"
Type gulped.
"You know I do...." He stated in caution.
Tharn then took a hand up to then start to kiss at his fingers, type moved his head to place his chin to his back to eye up.
"From how you were....you owe me half breed.....owe me big...."
Tharn then moved about and quick, to then wrap an hand to types neck to then push him to the bed.
Types eyes widen a bit, his canines dropped, he started to breathe deeply, tharn then tossed type to the bed, to then take his finger to his tie to loosen, to raise an eye brow eyeing type.
"Then show me how much you want your vampire to stay."
Types eyes lit up a bit, this reminded him of how they were in high school.
Type gulped to then move up and quick to place his hands to tharns pants to undo, to take his shirt out to then draw out his erection, to eye, has he placed his hands to his shirt to then undo his buttons to then move the shirt open to place his hands palm down to his body to then place his mouth to his tip to start to suckle to then look up, eyeing him lustfully.
Tharn parted his lips to then take a hand to types head to grip his hair to force him further down, to then take another hand to place over his to then thrust in his awaiting hot salivated mouth to go in and deep.
He lifted his head to moan.
"Ah...... So good! Mm.... But I am wanting more then this....."
Tharn then took his mouth off to bend down a bit to wrap his hand to his throat to eye him deeply.
"Tell me type...... Beg for me to stay...."
Type breathed heavily to look tharn up and down.
"I..... Won't beg..... For something I know you and I want..... But....I will say.....I love you."
Tharn looked him up and down to then toss him back to then hover over to then take his hands to his shirt to then rip apart.
"Mm, I may want it, however, you owe me, this defiance, will be duelly noted."
Tharn then went down to crush his lips to his to immediately place his tongue in, type placed his hands to his neck to swirl about his tongue to his, to gasp a few moans.
Tharn then took his tongue out, to then go to his neck to sink his canines in.
Type moaned and heavily.
"Just.....mm.... Don't leave....aah.... Please...."
Tharn darted his eyes to then move back to eye type intently.
Type looked over him to breathe erratically to gulp.
"I won't type.....I won't..."
Tharn then wrapped his arms about to hug type.
Type took in a deep breathe to then wrap his arms about.
"I'm.... Sorry tharn....I really am sorry." He gulped.
Tharn nodded to then take his hands down, to then move his pants and boxers down, type then moved up to do the same to tharn to then wrap his arms about to pull him back down to then move his legs to either side of him, he moaned in sync with the thrusting, the two didn't take there eyes off the other while they made passionate love.