have to discuss some things

With his hand curled to a fist to his lips, zhan had his eyes closed to moan and hard into his mouth has Kris was behind him to penetrated him deep and rapidly.
Kris bit into his bottom lip has he went his full speed, to grip either side of zhans waist has he had his forehead to his back to give him his all, 6 months without was way too long.
"Going to.....mmm..... Again!"
Zhan nodded to start to move his lower body with Kris.
They both tensed to release, Kris then placed his hand wrapped about zhans wrist that was near his mouth to then grip to pull out to move back to go to the floor to lay to his back with his hand still to be wrapped to eye zhan narrowly.
"Take off your pants, we are not done yet."
Zhan nodded to then look down to use his free hand to take off his pants and boxers to then go down to place his hand to Kris's Cock which was still to be hard, to then slowly go down, he smiled and twitched has he felt that length, to then place his free hand to Kris chest to grip to then start to go up and down on his member with his head lifted back, he couldn't get enough either.
Kris then let go of that wrist, to then place his hands to either side of zhans neck to really ram into him.
"Mm..... You so much want to be like type! Knock it....aah.....off! You are my zhan! Got it!"
Zhan placed his other hand to Kris chest to grip has he rode.
"I just...... Want to....aah..... Have our own......"
Kris rolled his eyes to then move up, to place his hands to zhans upper shoulders to grip has he kept thrusting in and deep.
"We are not having any children!"
Zhan then hung his head to weep, he couldn't help it.
Kris rolled his eyes to then stop thrusting to then place his hands behind him.
"We have discussed this so many times before, you really do have a thick head."
Zhans chin started to quiver a bit, he then tried to get up, for Kris to place his hands to his upper shoulders again to keep him there.
"Why do you want to have a child, when we have the other?"
"Because..... It would be you or me......Kris......I am not going to live forever and..... Since you won't turn me.....I want to give you the next best thing."
Kris raised an eye brow.
"Who says I won't turn you?"
Zhans eyes widened to then eye Kris.
"But...... You....."
Kris flexed his jaw to look down.
"It is a discussion we do not have to have right now, half breeds have years, even a few thousand, let us be together for at least a few 100 before we talk about that."
Zhan signed to then look down.
"I still want us to have a baby."
Zhan slowly placed his hands to Kris chest.
Kris looked to the ceiling.
"I don't want to have that, I want it to be always just us, or am I really not that good enough."
Zhans eyes popped out a bit to then wrap his arms about to hug his vampire and tight.
"You know for a fact that is not it! I just want a mini you or me....."
Kris shook his head.
"I have but told you of my upbringing, I don't want to do that to another, my blood will flow through one or at least my influence will be passed, who and what I am will stay with me, do you understand?"
"That is the main reason why I want us to have a child of our own, you have so many great qualities, don't let what your family have done dictate our...."
With quick speed, Kris placed his hands to zhans chest to then push him down to wrap his hands to his wrists to pin his hands to either side of his head to then pummel himself in, zhan lifted his head back with all the pleasure he was receiving.
"If I let it, we wouldn't be happening right now! Aah! No....mm.... No more talk of this....."
Kris lifted his head back has he was close to climax.
Zhan turned his head to the side has more tears fell.
To tharn and type, tharn was with his back to the bed post to keep his eyes forward has type was to his side asleep.
Furrowing his brow, type then moved to his back to then open his eyes to look about the ceiling.
He then turned his head to eye tharn who was very much active to then make a face has his earlier plan went in his head.
Type then got up to look about.
"Where is zhan and...."
"Both locked to the room."
Type signed to look down.
"What is going to happen next?"
Tharn shrugged.
"That is for them to decide, however type, you need to know, to protect our family, I will kill them both."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to his side facing tharn to then close them.
"Such an vampire thing to say. Your not killing anyone."
Tharn turned his head to look down.
"To protect I will."
Type slowly opened his eyes to then look up at tharn.
"You listen to me tharn Xian, there is always a different way, also if you ever kill anyone, I can tell you, the boys and I, you will never see again, do you understand?"
Tharns lips parted to dart his eyes to then turn his head to look forward.
"I don't like threats type!"
Type then slowly moved up to keep his eyes to tharn.
"It's not a threat."
Tharn rolled his eyes, types darted over him to then go back down to lay his head to his leg.
"Can we not be like this, I am so tired."
Tharn slightly smiled to then place a hand to his head to stroke..
"You tried to over use me, seems I did that to you."
Type closed his eyes to lightly chuckle.
"Mm.... That you did, but tharn, in seriousness you can't....."
Tharn shook his head to shush type.
"This is something to talk about later, you need your rest."
Type yawned to then place his hands to his stomach to then be coaxed into sleep.
"Mm.... Fine.... But no..... Going near them...... They just...... Need time....."
Type then couldn't help but then fall to sleep.
Tharn moved his chin up a bit.
I hope you are right about that type.....I really do.