to help but still there is a consequence

Driving in there car has Marti followed in his right behind tharn and type, type turned his head to look over tharn to take in a deep breathe.
He then looked to his hand has it grip the wheel to then slowly move his hand to tharns, for tharn to look at him narrowly.
Type made a face to then turn his head to hang to look down.
Tharn rolled his eyes seeing a disgruntled type, to then move his hand to his to place his fingers through to continue to drive them to Marti's home.
"Even though I am beyond pissed off at you type, I still love you."
Type smirked at that to then peer his eyes to tharn to push.
"Love me enough to tell me what my punishment is going to be?"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then take his hand back to look forward.
"Nice try."
Type gave a pout to then wrap his arms about to then look forward.
"Can I at least have a clue?"
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"Won't be sex and it'll piss me off has well."
Types eyes darted a bit confused with that statement.
What does that suppose to mean?
Hearing a noise type turned his head to see tharn grip the wheel even harder, type turned his head forward to follow his gaze.
Type took in a deep breathe has they went forth to a mansion looking house.
Tharn stopped to then have them both look to Marti has he parked right next to them to get out to eye with a widened glare to motion with his head for them to go.
Type nodded to then try to get out, feeling tharns hand to his shoulder he turned to look to him.
"Whatever happens in there, know you are still going to receive this punishment. Also, stay away from Mr. Passeni and his secretary."
Type made a face, he didn't know if he could comply with that. But he nodded to then get out, tharns eyes narrowed, he was not fooled.
The two then got out to proceed to walk behind Marti has he went first, tharn placed his hand to types wrist to keep him back a bit to eye Marti's back not to completely trust this.
Type eyed the action to smile to have it dissapate.
What is this punishment?
Marti then unlocked to go forth with the two in tow.
Type looked about to roll his eyes at the decor, it reminded him of tharns father's home, everything was black.
They then followed Marti to a hallway to where he then stood before a door to look to the keys to make a face.
Type looked him over.
"What.... Are you waiting for?"
"My lover..... Is not happy with what I have done, and what I had to do to bind him, he is rather..... Mad, be warned half breed."
Marti then placed the key in, for him to unlock to then go forth, type and tharn followed for type to widened his eyes.
Tinta was tied to the bed, by his ankles and wrists has he was too the headboard to his back, with a ball gauge indeed in his mouth, he was thrashing about has they all came in.
Marti gritted his teeth to then go forth to stand to the side.
"Tinta..... You are hurting yourself, look at your wrists!"
Tinta turned his head to give Marti a glare to then continue to thrash.
Marti's eyes darted to then turn quick to grab type by his other wrist to pull him away from tharn, he let go to let a deep growl escape his chest, type looked back with pleading eyes to then be dragged by Marti, they stood to the edge to eye Tinta has he kept squirming about cutting himself deep by the cuffs.
"Tinta! You may not believe me or listen but can you to who is truly to be with mr. Xian? This half breed."
Tinta stopped thrashing to looked to tharn to then eye type, type moved his head back, he then took his wrist back to sit to eye tinta with a sorrowful look.
Tintas eyes narrowed.
"I am who belongs to that vampire. What happened between yours and mine was nothing but a mistake, if you keep fighting against what the ring is trying to do, you are just going to be in more pain. Numbing does not help if you fight the love you have for mr. Passeni here "
Tintas eyes widened to look to Marti who looked glumb to then make the mistake to look at tharn, tinta started to thrash about once more when he saw that.
Types eyes darted to turn his head to see that to roll his eyes, he then got up to look to Marti.
"He is not going to listen to me, espacially when you looked at my vampire, you need to tell him Mr. Passeni."
Marti raised an eye brow.
"Tell him what?"
Type signed, to then take him by the arm to then move Marti face forward to eye tinta.
"Tell him your love."
Marti parted his lips to turn his head to eye type, while tharn was seeing this to fume a bit, he didn't like type touching another.
"He is not going to believe me, not after...."
Type then let go to sign again to then step back to wrap his arms about himself.
"Then...... When he gets lose he'll cut off that finger and will be lost to you, your choice."
Marti's eyes darted to then turn his head to eye tinta who was still thrashing to try and get out of his hold.
"Can you two..... Leave us be?"
Type nodded to then go to tharn to wrap a hand around to pull.
Marti  then sat to the bed to watch has tinta groaned, winced and thrashed about, Marti then twitched his left hand to then eye has the ring went further in, Marti then gritted his teeth to then place a hand to tintas face to turn his head to the side to raise up his left hand.
"I am too be  dealing with a great amount of pain because I am not to numb myself do you wish to know why?"
Tinta growled around the ball to then wince again..
"I have done a great amount of hurtful things to you, even took your virginity and mine in that way. I...... Shouldn't have called you by that others name. For that I am very sorry."
Tinta stopped moving to really listen to Marti, he had never ever apologize for anything in his life.
"Tinta......I thought because that other took my blood, I thought he cared for me, now I know for a fact he does not and I can see you fully do. With what you were too try and do for me..... To place my blood within him...... Did you do that..... Because you love me?"
Tintas eyes darted to then get himself out of Marti's hold to turn his head to look the other way.
Don't stroke his ego...... Just don't......
Marti then got up on tinta to place his hands to one cuff then the other to free him to then take the ball gauge out to then move about to then uncuff his ankles to come back to grab ahold of tintas left hand to rub the ring that was going in to stare at it.
"Did you ever..... Feel a thing for my brother while you were his secretary?"
Tinta parted his lips to then lean up to hang his head.
"You knew I was suppose to be his Marti, knew he had feelings for me and wished to take my....."
"That is not what I am too be asking you."
Tinta gritted his teeth.
"No.....I never felt a thing for him."
Marti then peered his eyes up to lower there left hands to then place his other under his chin to make him look up.
"For who then?"
Tinta kept a mask of no expression to his face to not give one thing away.
Marti narrowed his eyes to then let there left hands go to go to his neck.
"I.... Love you tinita."
Tinta then lifted his head up to have his canines go down in pleasure has Marti sunk his in his neck to lap up a bit of the blood.
He then took them out to then eye tinta deeply.
"Do you love me?"
Tinta parted his lips.
Marti then leaned back a bit to then take his hands to his shirt to open and wide to then draw a blood line.
Tinta looked to it, to then twitch, blood tears started to flow down his cheeks.
"You....will.... Fed me your blood? You.... Really do...."
Marti then placed his hands to his face to move his thumbs up to whip said tears to nod.
"I can't live anymore on this earth without you."
Tinta broke down a bit to then go forth to wrap his arms about to sink his canines into his chest to lap up his blood to be more of Marti's, he then took his canines out to then place his hands to his chest to then push him down to stare at him with a variety of different emotions to play over his face.
"I love you Marti......."
Tintas left finger stopped hurting for him to then move his head down to lock lips with the only vampire who has ever had his unbeating heart.
Type smiled has he saw this, tharn then turned his head to see it to then grab his wrist to then pull.
"That is enough. They are each other's and have blood shared, they no longer will be a threat to us. Now let us go, it is time for your punishment half breed."
Type looked to the action to sign.
What punishment!