wouldn't be us, without a fight

Bouncing his leg up and down, type was to his desk at his place of work, looking to the clock, to make a face, when the clock stuck 4, type smiled and wide to get up to then part.
In his car, he drove a bit slower then normal to then be stopped at a light to then take a deep breathe in.
It's after 3, vampire, what are you going to do to me?
Types eyes then widen to then chuckle to himself.
Why am I doing this? You will get a punishment for this act.
Type smiled to then go forth has the light changed another color.
Getting home, type got out to stand by the car door to soak everything in.
He didn't know quite why, but he was feeling happy and over joyed.
Slamming the car door shut, he then strolled in, trying to be oblivious.
Closing the door and taking off his shoes, type then went to the bedroom a bit giddy, he honestly couldn't help it.
Going in, type froze to look about, stepping further in, he continued to look about.
"Tharn?"
Making a face, type then went to the bathroom.
Maybe the punishment will be him scaring me and then forcefully taking me in the shower or bath?
Widening his eyes a bit, type couldn't help but almost race to the bathroom, going in and turning the light on, he looked about to see nothing.
Type looked down defeated.
I'm..... All alone..... Tharn.....
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn to take off his shirt and pants to then go to the bed to crawl in to be too his side.
Taking in a deep breathe, he closed them to shed a few tears he couldn't help it.
Stopped at a light, tharn looked to it in anger, he was not happy about staying late to the office.
Turning his head, his eyes narrowed, the dawn was approaching.
Looking back the light changed for him to go forth a bit quicker.
Getting in, he placed his back to the door to then look to the side at the clock, he flexed his jaw.
It was 5 in the morning.
Gritting his teeth, he then took off his shoes to go forth, going to the door way of there bedroom, to wrap his arms about to look to there bed.
Type was still to his side, sleeping soundly.
Tharn grumbled a bit under his breathe, to then take off his clothes in full, to then go into the bed, to go under the blanket to snuggle up to type to kiss at his shoulder.
Type took in a deep inhale has he felt that hand also that coldness.
"Mm.... Tharn..... Stop...."
Tharn looked up to then go to his ear to nibble.
"We're you a good half breed? What time did you make it home?"
Tharn then started to place that hand under the blanket, to try and go lower, type furrowed his brow, to then grab that hand, to then open his very tired eyes to then look at tharn in anger.
"Earlier..... Then you I see...."
Type then shoved tharn back a bit, to grab a bit more of blanket to place over him to then take in a very deep inhale.
Tharn to his side, looked over type.
"Type......I couldn't get out any more earlier, my new boss is something of a prick."
Type shrugged.
"Whatever tharn."
Tharn rolled his eyes to go to his back to look up, while he placed his hands under his head.
"Same old type."
Type scoffed.
"Same old tharn, work is more important!"
Type then got up, with the blanket to then go to the couch to be too the other side.
Tharn got up to eye through the open door frame.
"Type!"
"Fuck off!"
Tharns eyes widen, he then got up, to slam the door shut to then lock the door.
Type gritted his teeth at the sound of that.
Prick! He has no reason to be mad, was suppose to be here, was suppose to give me a punishment, but he was the one who was late.
Type turned to go to his back to lay a hand to his forehead, to shake his head a bit.
I am just to tired for this crap.
Type took in a deep breathe.
Getting up, he sauntered over with the blanket wrapped about his person to then place his forehead to the door.
"Open tharn."
"Should I retort, with a fuck off type!"
Type signed.
"I'm too tired for this tharn, fine have it your way, I'm sleeping on the...."
Before he could finish, he moved back to open his eyes, to see tharn looking at him with no expression.
"With how your acting, maybe you need to beg type."
Type furrowed his brow..
"I am way to tired for this bull."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Well, guess three hours sleep would do that to you."
Type made a face to then step in, keeping his head down to go back to the bed, tharn turned his head to watch, his eyes then narrowed. Stepping to the bed, tharn got in, to help type unwrap the blanket, to have him still be too his side to take in deep breathes with his eyes closed.
Type really was very tired.
Tharn snuggled up to him to go to his ear.
"Did you come home at 3? Has you were suppose to?"
Type signed heavily.
"Tharn.....I am so very tired......"
Tharn placed his head to his shoulder to look down..
"You didn't..... Did you."
Type scoffed.
"Neither did you...... Now I need to go to sleep......"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"We didn't agree for me to be home at that time type, you are in so much trouble."
Type then turned to push tharn down to get on top, to move his head up and down..
"Tharn......I am too tired for this, please.....I need to sleep."
Tharn wrapped his arms about, to look to the ceiling.
He then brought a hand up to stroke his head, lulling him to sleep.
"Just wait until you wake type, I already have ideas popping in my mind. You really, are going to get it."
Tharn then looked down to smile.
"Sleep now love, for tomorrow, you are in-store for a giant punishment."
In types slumber, he had no clue what was in store for him, tomorrow.