out done yourself my vampire

Moving out the car, type went first to look about there old high school in awe.
Tharn followed suit to smile.
Going to the front doors, type stood before them to then eye down has tharn moved his hand to the door to then unlock, type turned his head to eye him widly.
"Something I've kept, a copy of the keys."
Tharn then took them back to then open the door to go to types ear.
"I'm sure you know where we're going."
Type smiled and wide to then nod to go forth.
Walking down the halls, after tharn closed and locked the front doors, memories surfaced between them, tharn then turned his head to eye type to make a face.
Wonder if this was a good idea or not, we really didn't have a lot of great memories here.
Has they made there way about, type then stood before there cloest to place his hand palm down to it to smile and wide.
This is where everything has started.
Tharn eyed type up and down to turn his head to look about.
"They really didn't change this place did they?"
Type took his hand away to then turn to eye tharn.
"Do.... You have the key to...."
Tharn turned his head to eye type up and down to then nod.
Type and tharn looked to the keys until tharn got to the one, type then grabbed to turn to place it into the key hole, he then opened it to step inside to look about.
Tharn flexed his jaw to feel that emotion worry and concern.
"Type....."
Type then has he stood to the middle of the room to then have a wicked smile be present to his face.
He then turned and quick to then pull tharn in, has he had once done so many years prior.
Has type pulled him in, it clicked for tharn, he knew there was nothing to worry about, then an idea formulated in his mind.
Moving and quick, tharn moved about to place a hand to his mouth, type placed his upon tharns to the look up a bit confused.
Tharn then placed a finger to his mouth.
Type then smiled under there hands, he could tell tharn was at trying to replay what happened when they lost there virginity.
Type then raised an eye brow to change things about.
He was able to turn tharn about to pin him to the wall, to place his hands under his shirt to move them about.
Tharn looked down to eye this action, to then turn his head.
"This..... Is not what happened type."
Type shrugged with a giant smile, to then take a hand down to his pants to unbutton, to then place his hand inside his boxers to then take out his cock to then stroke.
Tharn lifted his head up to moan.
"Ah half breed...."
Type then went to his neck to nibble, then went to his ear.
"This tharn.... Is an over the top, thing you could have done for our first ever celebrated anniversary."
Type then spun tharn about to go to his knees to look up at him in lust to take his tongue out to lick his head.
Tharn bite his lip to then take a hand to types head to grip his hair.
Type then licked his length to then devour that massive, twitching cock.
Tharn lifted his head back to then deep throat type in pure delighted pleasure.
"You're going to make me cum half breed!"
Type then raised eye brow.
He then moved his hand up to then take it to tharns cavity, to extend a finger to probe.
Tharns eyes widen to then move type and quick to then press his to the wall, to place his hands upon it to see tharn place his hands over his.
Tharn then went to his ear.
"What are you doing?"
Type turned his head to eye to smile ruthlessly.
Tharn then chuckled. It clicked for him, type was wanting this.
Tharn then went to his lobe to nibble.
"Such a naughty half breed."
Tharn then took his hands to his pants to undo his button, to then move both in, to then take his member out to then stroke, type lifted his head back to moan and heavily.
Tharn eyed the back of his head to laugh a bit.
"Quite enjoying yourself I see."
Type started to thrust his way to tharns haha to nod.
"Ah god yes....mm.... Fuck me tharn!"
Tharn then placed his hand to his throat to grip a bit to then place his canines into his shoulder to consume.
Type opened his eyes and wide to moan even louder into the quiet room.
Type then couldnt hold back any more.
Moving them about, he then turned to rip tharns clothes off to then push him back to get them into there current state.
Tharn to the ground, no clothes, with his back to the wall, to have type upon him going to and down quite quick on his length with his hands to his neck to breathe heavily has he started intently to him.
Tharn kept his hands to his waist to help type go up and down steadily.
"Ah tharn....mm.... Tharn! I'm going to...."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Already?"
Type nodded to then tilt his head to the side to then place his lips to his to use his tongue to insert himself in to then lick all about the vampires mouth.
Tharn moved his tongue about has well to taste his half breed and in full.
Both then couldn't stop but to cum in unsion, type then placed his hands to tharns shoulders to bring him down to then wrap his arms and legs about to go into another round.
Tharn then took his tongue out to then, go to his ear.
"Mm....I.... Miss when you were to be weak afterwards...."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Mm, I don't...aah tharn! Aaah! I love you....I....I know I'm.... Difficult..... But this.... All of this.... Means the world to me...."
Tharn then bit into his bottom lip to ram type with all of his speed.
Cumming again, again and again, type was to his stomach, on tharn to breathe heavily with a wide content smile.
Tharn had a hand behind his head, to have his other to types head to stroke to eye.
"Type?"
"Mm yes?"
"You..... Are not difficult, love is though. Also the world means nothing unless I am too be with you."
Type lightly chuckled to then move his head to place his chin to his chest to then look up.
"You.... Want me not to be able to walk do you?"
Tharn smiled to then place a hand to his cheek to caress..
"Our cloest, this is not the only way I wish to want to celebrate our anniversary type, I......will you marry me?"
Types eyes widen his lips parted.
"What?"