vampires seem to team up

Dropping his suitcase to the room tharn was to adjourn to, Kris looked over his back to wrap his arms about to eye.
"So.... What do you have that can make my half breed stay to our home?"
Tharn went through his suitcase to then grab a piece of paperwork to then turn to give it to Kris, he grabbed it to eye to raise his brow to then smirk.
"Mm, this will keep him here."
Kris then looked to tharn.
"So.... Your half breed over used you again?"
Tharn flexed his jaw to then look down.
Kris shrugged to then turn his head to see zhan to the door frame to watch over them to then narrow his eyes.
Kris narrowed his to then go into tharns room to then close the door, zhans eyes widened to slam his.
Kris smiled, tharn stepped back.
"What are you doing?"
"Teaching my half breed a lesson."
Kris then turned to look to tharn..
"So...... How long to you plan to stay?"
"Just a week. Type really needs to learn to not over use me."
"Mm.....I need to have zhan learn that also."
"Well.....I have given you what you seek, I wish to be alone."
Kris shrugged.
"Need to make him sweat, so, how have the two of you been fairing?"
Tharn turned to go to the bed to sit to the edge to hang his head.
"Other then this, well..... What about the two of you?"
Kris then went to the chair to the corner to sit to then eye the contents of the paper..
"Okay. Just need to.... Keep him here..... He is..... Very resistant to that idea."
Tharn then looked up.
"You can't hold onto him like that Kris. You need to let him fly, even if you let him do this, he won't leave you, I can tell how much he loves you, but if you control him like this, won't let him leave, you will lose him."
Kris gritted his teeth to look sharply at tharn to then stand.
"What do you know of me and the other part of my damned soul? And you are one to talk, you and your half breed can't even go a year with the other. Go to hell tharn!"
Kris then turned to open the door to raise an eye brow..
Zhan was there to gulp to look at Kris in worry.
Kris then went to him to wrap a hand about his wrist to then pull him into there bedroom to close and lock the door.
Tharn parted his lips after what Kris said to then get up to then go to the door to close and lock to place his forehead to the back of the door to grit his teeth.
To there bedroom, Kris placed the paper down to then go to the bed, to then move zhan about to stand in front of him, to place his hands to his face, there eyes darted.
"I told you to stay here....."
"How could I be, with someone you were trying to...."
Kris rolled his eyes.
"You know why I was trying to...."
Kris then moved his hands down to his shirt to then rip open to place his cold hands to his chest to keep one upon to then lower the other to go down to then place to his pants to unbutton, there eyes darted.
"Kris...... Tharn is here. I don't want him to....."
"Then you have to be quiet zhan."
Kris placed his hand to his head to then grip his hair to then pull his mouth to his, zhan placed his hands to his arms to then go into this kiss, he couldn't help it.
To his house, type was over the stove to mix his food, to then sign to then turn off the stove to then plate to go about to go to his table to then sit to eye the food to move the food around to place his hand to his chin to furrow his brow in pure sadness.
Sighing, he then pushed the food away to then lean into his chair to eye the plate to wrap his arms about to make a face.
Tharn..... You are being so fucking unfair right now! What I did was for us! I just can't stand the thought of you being hurt or being anywhere near them, it's not like I could have known what his secretary would have done or what you would be capable of doing......I can admit my blame in this but.....
Type then got up to go to the bedroom to look over here be to feel empty.
Tharn....... You could have gone anywhere and yet you went...... Well....I did go to sarawats and......ugh!
Type turned to then go to the edge to sit to eye the floor.
Our relationship is nothing but drama and complications.....
Type then looked to his left ring finger to then eye the blood ring.
In his culture and with his kind, we are already married.....bounded for all of eternity.... Well.... Unless one of us cuts off our fingers....marriage in my culture is not if the same, but..... Him and I have been through what we have and...... Haven't even been together for a fucking full year or even two without something to happen...... Had to celebrate our anniversary after only spending three months with the other because we can never actually celebrate it......
Type took in a deep breathe to look at there empty home to sign in depression.
I..... Can't do this any more.....
To zhans and kris home, Kris had his hand to zhans throat, while zhan had his hands to his mouth to stiffle his moans has Kris rammed him and deep has he was too his back and Kris hovered.
They both explode after they heard the door bell.
Kris turned his head to look at the back of his door.
"Who can that be at this hour!?"
Zhan took his hands away.
"Let me..."
Kris turned to eye.
"You get out of this bed, I am really going to tie you down."
Zhan nodded.
Kris then went down to place his lips to his to then dis connect to then get up to leave.
Zhan signed and heavily, he then turned his head to eye the paper.
Mmm.... What is that?
Zhan got up to go to then widened his eyes to what he was reading.
To the door, Kris opened, to look over type to then raise an eye brow.
"What are you doing here?"
Type looked him over.
"I want to see my vampire."
Type then went in not caring for an answer to go seek tharn.
Kris watched him go to then roll his eyes.
So done with there drama.....
Tharn to the chair was reading a book, to then eye the back of the door has he heard light knocks, he then got up to open to eye type to shake his head.
"Type.....I am not coming home, you need to...."
Type took in a long breathe.
"You want to marry me? You need to ask my mother's permission."
Tharns eyes widened and lips parted in shock and surprise.
"What?"