our Reunion

Back to types birthday, zhan moved the phone from his ear to his face to eye it up and down.
He has become such a grouch since him and tharn haven't been connecting.
Rolling his eyes, zhan then placed the phone down to the kitchen counter top, to then place his hands to it, palm down to stare down at a half glass of wine.
Zhan didn't really like to drink, however he wished to make Kris happy, especially since he had to leave for a month.
Signing, he then grabbed the cup to then place to his lips to consume a bit.
Hearing for steps echoing to the floor, he placed the cup down to then turn.
Kris stopped when he had inhaleda familiar scent to then grit his teeth, turning his head he looked zhan up and down to then wrap his arms about.
"What are YOU, doing here?"
Zhan signed to then roll his eyes.
"I told you it would only be a month, my press release for my new book just wrapped up today, so...."
Kris then looked to the floor to furrow his brow.
"And I told you, if you left, don't come back! You choose zhan! Now get out!"
Zhan gulped, his heart started to beat unevenly in his chest, he then made a worry expression..
Kris scoffed to look to the side.
"Don't make me feel bad for you zhan, I gave you a choice and you choose your book!"
Zhan gritted his teeth to then step forward, Kris eyes widen a bit.
"You've.....drunken something..... Did you with another zhan?"
Zhan rolled his eyes to then keep going forward to then wrap his arms about.
Kris kept his arms wrapped about his chest, head turned to the side.
Zhan looked him up and down..
"Kris, you know has I if I cheated on you, the blood rings would give me great pain, I also don't want any other, this is for my job Kris, I have to leave for periods of time, I'm not choosing work over you, also.....I smell like this...."
Zhan then looked down to then take a hand down to then place to kris's evident hard on to rub it.
"To arouse you......I have missed you so very much, please don't be a jealous vampire...."
Zhan then moved his face closer to keep his eyes peered up to go to go to his neck to kiss about. Kris then started to melt, moving and quick, he made zhan jump up, to place one hand to his head to grip his hair to lean his head back to eye him narrowly.
His canines then went down.
Zhans heart thump unevenly in his chest, he loved when Kris consumed him, even though he didnt do it often, to let zhan know he was with him for love not his blood, zhan still would prefer kris to consume him more often.
"You better not be lying.."
Kris then sunk his canines in, to lap up the blood, zhan looked to the ceiling to moan in delight.
Getting what he needed, he moved zhan about and quick, to place him down, his upper half over the counter, to then take his hands to his collar to then tear apart, to then do the same to his pants.
Zhan turned his head to eye, his mouth agap.
Kris stood behind him to then bring up his hand to they rub his ass to then smile.
"Mm,I have but missed your body."
Drawing himself out from his pants, Kris lubed himself to then place his head to his hole to then smack his ass and hard, to then rub has he penetrated him, Kris didn't like zhan to be any sense of pain.
Zhan lifted his head back to moan.
"Ah Kris!!"
Kris then smacked his ass again to then rub it, to place both his hands to his waist to then really pound his way in and out.
Zhan then went back to grind on that length, it felt way to great.
He then tryed to place his hand to his member to have it then smacked away, kris then wrapped an arm about his body, to then place his other hand to his throat to make him lift his head higher to then eye..
"Who says you can touch your..... I'm still very much angry with you zhan! Shouldn't have left!"
Zhan had his eyes peered to the side to moan ever so louder.
"I'm sorry Kris, I'm sorry, nn.....I love you...."
Kris narrowed his eyes to then place a hand down to start to stroke..
"You are but so spoiled."
Moving and quick, zhan turned to wrap his arms about to place his forehead to his to eye him seductively.
"I'll only be has such if you kiss me, I have missed your...."
Kris brought his hands down to make zhan jump up to they place him back to the counter, to they push him back, to wrap a hand to his throat once more, to then use his other hand to his cock to then give away to powerful thrusts.
Zhan place his hands to the edge of the counter to grip, has his body was going up and down with the friction.
Kris slightly smiled.
Some things never change, he is still not afriad of me and won't fight against me.
Kris then squeezed a bit.
Zhan gasped a moan but still didn't fight.
"Say it.... Again....if you are wanting...."
"Ah....I love you Kris! I love you please kiss..."
Kris moved his hand away to then move his body down to then place his hands under zhan to then pick him up to eye up to really give it to him, he then wrapped his arms about to bite into his bottom lip..
"You may now zhan ki....."
Zhan tilted his head to then place his lips to Kris to use his tongue to open his vampires mouth he but missed it so.
Kris copied his movements for the other to explore everywhere in the others mouth, they both then came.
Parting from there kiss, kris eyed him up and down..
"You know, we....."
"Are not done, I'm more than fine with that, mmm take me to our bed.... Please Kris, I love you...."
Kris looked him up and down to then take him to there bed, to then go to his ear..
"I've been more accepting of your books but zhan you are not going to leave again."
Zhan placed his chin to his shoulder to then sign has he was carried..
That won't do Kris.... And you know it, but I'll keep my mouth shut..... For now, I just want your love.